Runaway 《haylor au》#wattys2016

By utterlybts

《COMPLETED》 Book 1 of The Heartbreak Chronicles Tay is not the girl next door. She doesn't read romantic book... More

Cast
O1
O2
O3
O4
O5

Things To Know Before Reading

260 10 1
By utterlybts

Hey guys.

Thank you for clicking on this story. I really appreciate you to read my story. It makes me the happiest person. But, it is my due responsibility to tell you about what you're stepping into.

This book is based on the song 'New Romantics' by Taylor Swift, from the album '1989'.

The storyline is wholly based on the song, but, the body, or I should say the 'juicy content' of the story is written by me, and solely by me. I give full credits to the song, and this story is also in the category of a fanfiction as this story is a dramatized version of a song.

Thank you!

Any suggestions/reviews/critical comments are more than appreciated!

Once again, thank you for reading this book, it means the world to me.

All the love,
Aarsh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
783K 31K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...