One and the same

By HiItsNora

A story about the teens Jo and Anne that sees life from two different views. More

One and the same
One and the same
One and the same
One and the same

One and the same

11 0 8
By HiItsNora

•Jo's pov•

I'm looking in the mirror. I see a familiar face. A minimal nose, acne on my forehead, big eyes that gives you the look that says "I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying. Oh, you wanna know why? Because I'm stupid." I continue the inspection of my appearing; my hair is ridiculous. It's so curly it's not even pretty. I'm blond with hair so curly it looks like a terrible accident happened. It's huge. My hair is huge. Like an enormous gloria around my tiny head.

My eyes travels down to my stomach. No muscles. Just fat. Everywhere I look on my body, I see fat. My thighs are big. Not with muscles, but with fat.

I give away a big sight, grabs my purse and walks out the door. I'm gonna go shopping with my friends. But it just feels like I'm a burden to them. They don't need me. But I need them, so I start the car and takes the fastest way to the mall.

•Anne's pov•

I'm looking in the mirror. I see a familiar face. A cute little nose, some acne -not much, but no ones perfect, so that's not something that bothers me- , I also have big beautiful eyes. They are as blue as the ocean and surrounded by long dark eyelashes. I look at my hair, it looks really good today. It's curly and shiny, and that golden tone does something with my skin. It gives my skin a natural 'shimmer'. My stomach is perfect, not like a bodybuilder, not like one of McDonalds loyal costumers, it's perfect. I look at my thighs; I'm a little curvy. I don't have much muscles, I could probably need some more work out, but am a little to lazy to work out more than 2 times a week. And to be honest, I don't want to. I don't want to be one of these training maniacs.

I smile at the girl in the mirror, and she smiles back. I grab my purse and walks out the door, and starts the car. I'm gonna meet my friends for some shopping. I can't help but be grateful for my friends, who's always been there for me and I know loves me. What more could I ask for?

Continue Reading