Ex- husband and babies

By saiamrutha77

She could easily recognize that touch. Sharon knew it was him. She could feel him against her body. His hands... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Loving you again

Chapter 11

129K 4K 579
By saiamrutha77

Sharon knew this was going to happen. Though she rehearsed a perfect stupid answer to the question he asked, she couldn't just speak. She was scared. She knew it was her decision to runaway from him and not tell him that she couldn't abort her baby even her life was in danger, back then she just couldn't.

"Why don't I believe you Sharon?" He asked his breath fanning her cheeks. His hold on her wrists tightened as she tried to push him away.

"I don't care.. what you think!" Sharon snapped, best reaction she could muster when she was panicing.

"Simple question Sharon and I want the truth! Is he my son ?" He asked.

Sharon was sure that his hold on her would definitely would leave bruises, "You are hurting me" she said trying again to pry him off.

Chris's hold on her visibly loosened, "Is he my son?"

"No. He is not your son, he is mine." Sharon uttered glaring at him.

"So I am the father" Chris said. It wasn't a question, it was a conclusion he drew.

"No... you aren't." Momo's voice rang loud and clear near the porch area where Chris and Sharon were standing.

"Sharon is his father and his mother." She said.

Chris was startled. So was Sharon but she was glad that she was not alone.

"HE.IS.MY.SON. WHOM. I.NEVER.KNEW.ABOUT " Chris gritted every word loud and clear.

"What fa-" Momo started but Sharon cut her off.

"Because you were never meant to come back into my life." Sharon voice was very low but very clear.

"How could you not tell me?" He asked as if he was still not able to wrap his head around it.

"How can you do that to me? Is it that now you have another baby you could leave April behind.!" He asked.

"You know how freaking hard it was for me to leave my daughter and come. I lost a baby, other was on a surgery table. My husband cheated on Me with my best friend and ...and I didn't know what to do... I just wanted to get away... I couldn't take April with me because I didn't know where I was going untill I knocked on Momo's house.

I wanted to abort but I couldn't. You gave April everything more than I could have given. I wanted my child to get the best even if It is away from me. What kind of mother I would be if didn't put my child before my happiness.

I know how hard it will be for the child if are coparenting, you better than anyone should know that how hard that would be for the child." Sharon said it but it was too late that she realised what she said.

"What did you just say?" Chris said his eyes growing darker.

"Chris....I.." Sharon couldn't help the little tremble.

Chris looked even more mad now. She shouldn't have brought his past into this. "So you took decision for me? Or my Child? " His voice wasn't loud and he didn't seem shouting but Sharon knew better from his voice and the dark look in his eyes.

"I believe I deserve more than a cheating ass like you and so does my child. Infact April too, but she loves you to bits. If I had taken her away from you her little heart would have shattered. That little heart was more attached to you than me.... I couldn't break it. That's the main reason I didn't put up a fight when you said you are taking April with you." Sharon said fighting her tears of anguish.

There was sudden change of emotion in Chris eyes but before Sharon could note down what it was.... it was completely gone. It was replaced by anger again.

"That's the problem with you Sharon. You believe worst in people. And don't even give a chance to explain. Yes, I cheated on you Once. I regretted. I was ready to tell you everything and beg my ass off for forgiveness but you didn't give me a Chance. Now get over it." He took a deep breath and continued "You pushed away seven years of us. You stayed away from your daughter. You ripped my happiness of knowing my son. What did you achieve?"

Sharon stood there voiceless she couldn't say anything.

"Let me break this to you Sharon you said you were a mother keeping her daughters happiness before, have you ever wondered how that little soul looks at her other children's mother's and think what happened to her mother. You..."a hard slap made Chris to stop his words.

Momo was standing in front of Chris "I think you said enough you should go" her voice wasn't harsh it was gentle, it felt as if she could understand both Chris's and Sharon and could see how each of them were hurting each other and themselves.

Chris looked like he was not done but nodded anyway. "I'll come back." He murmured.

Sharon looked at his retreating back and heard him say "I'll come back." That is what Sharon dreaded most. He would take Chase away from her. She didn't knew Momo pulled her inside but she immediately crumpled on the floor.

"What have I done Momo? " she said as she let tears roll down her cheeks.

"Shhhhh... Sharon." Momo said rubbing her palm on Sharon's back.

"What will I do if he takes Chase away? I lost two of my Children... children whom I carried in my womb for 9 months. Babies I played with. I can't loose Chase also." She cried into momo's shoulder.

"You will not. No one is going to take Chase away from you." Momo said reassuringly.

It took a while for Sharon to calm herself down as she mentally blocked whatever Chris said to her. That night she slept hugging Chase and not letting him go at all.

***

Lily was pacing restlessly in the living room. Its been complete hour Chris went out with Sharon and was not yet back. The moment she heard the door open she rushed towards it.

Chris looked as if he is hit by a truck.
"What happened?" She asked.

"Where is April?" He asked her instead.

"She is sleeping. I put her in her bed." Lily said.

Chris just nodded his head. Took a seat in the bar and poured himself a glass of whiskey.

"What happened?" Lily asked again occuping the barstool beside him.

Chris didn't answer her immediately.
"Do you remember what I told you four years ago.?"

Lily eyes watered immediately but she blinked to dry them off. "When?" She asked playing not to know what he is asking.

Chris raised his eyes to meet Lily's, his mouth still on the rim of the glass. He emptied the content of the glass in one go.

"On The Day of the accident" he said.

"Chris...."

"You asked me something that day Lily , remember? And my answer was something you didn't expect. Today after four years if you ask me the same thing, What do you think my answer would be?"

"Chris... " Lily snapped " I didn't care what you answer was back then and what it is now."

"Lily..."

"I love you, Chris" she said placing her hand on his knee.

"Lily...."

"Listen to me Chris I would do anything.. I love you... I will love April as if she is my own. I will ....." Lily begged.

"Lily!!" Chris shook her by her shoulders.

"We are engaged we are getting married in two months." Lily said " Why now? Just because you saw her after 4 years. Chris she left you.... she left April...." Lily tried everything.

"Lily... You know I never loved you. You knew it's always her." Chris said in a calm voice. "I told you this before getting engaged also didn't I?"

"You... you did. But...."

"All I am telling you Lily is that I'm sorry." He said.

"Do you think she will let you in her life? After what happened? "

Chris didn't say anything. He was just silent. He was clear Sharon hates his gut.

"I'm not talking about winning Sharon back, All I am talking about is giving April a chance to know her mother."

"What?"

"I'm going to tell April that Sharon is her mother."

Lily breathed in lung full of air and said "Okay...."

"The soul reason of Marrying you was to provide April a mother. So, now that Sharon is in that picture. There is no use for our marriage." Chris breathed out.

He know he was hurting her but she needs to know his intentions. He never had anything for her from the start. He made everything clear from the start.

Lily couldnt believe what was happening... 'Shit! Shit!' She ought to do something quick and just like four years ago she formulated same plan. Chris was already drunk, It would not be a very big task to get him fully drunk.

Lily wiped her eyes and said " Just give me sometime I will be okay."

Chris just nodded his head.

She opened a new bottle of whiskey and started to drink. "You could give me some company." She said slyly.

Chris looked at her with a blank expression. He would never repeat that mistake again. "I know you are hurting but I am sorry Lily. We will talk tomorrow. For now I will let you be." He said before walking away.

Lily couldnt control the anger that flooded her... did see through her act? How could he reject her? She smashed the glass on the wall opposite to her.

****

Chase woke up in between and found himself cuddled next to his mommy. He turned himself so he was facing her. She was fast asleep. There were tear strains on her cheeks. His little head frowned at that. 'Maybe bad man came after I slept' He thought.

He rubbed her cheeks as gently as he can. "Don't cry Mommy. I'll protect you from the boogy man" he mumbled and kissed her in the nose.

Sharon felt something moving beside her as she slowly opened her eyes. They were heavy and pluffy so they took their time to open.

It was Chase who was moving around her. He was trying to toss and turn find a comfortable position.

Sharon pulled him closer to her and enveloped his short form in her arms.

"Good Morning baby" she said her voice was crocky.

"Good Morning Mommy" he replied.

"Why are you up already?" She asked wondering if she missed her alarm.

"Don't know" Chase said tugging the arm of the stuffed dinosaur toy by his side.

"You gonna rip It off?" She asked chuckling.

Chase just laughed along with her though he didn't understand what she meant. He wanted to see her smiling, happy. There were times when Chase woke up to his mother's silent sobs in the past but as I said he is kid who acts like more than age....those days he would just cuddle her tightly. His cuddles always worked he thought. But from the past two days his mother cried daily in past it used to be once in a while. He wondered what was troubling her.

He turned towards her, she had her eyes closed. He started playing with the necklace in Sharon's neck. It was a simple chain with a simple locket. Chase always tried to open the locket from the moment he knew that he could do that and he always failed. It was too tight for his little hands to pop it open.

Sharon pulled the chain out of his grasp. "You want to come with me?" She asked.

Chase wanted to say No. He and April made plans to play. But He also wanted to go with his mommy.

Sharon decided she would keep Chase as far as she can from Chris as well as April.

"I will" Chase said smiling.

"Good then let's get ready" she said tieing her hair into a bun.

"Mommy" Chase called when Sharon was almost out of the room.

"Yes?" She asked popping her head inside.

"Me love you" he said.

Sharon gave a genuine smile and replied, "I love you too baby"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well... I Would say this is one of the awaited Chapters of all. Chris found out about Chase and well he decides to tell April about Sharon and Sharon decides to stay away from Chris.

And for all those people who said Chris was delusional. I hope it is clear in this Chapter about what Chris really wants.

This chapter is dedicated to @cuteiam

Thankyou for everyone who is reading and giving it a shot. I hope you are enjoying the story.

Please please please

LIKE. VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

LOVE LOVE
XOXOXO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.9K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
260K 8.5K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...
267K 17.7K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...