TBS Imagines

By HardCoreNerd2016

Thomas Brodie Sangster. In every way. I'm doing all his characters. I take any ship with him. I take any requ... More

Meetings (TBS/Newt/Paul)๐Ÿ’œ
Meeting Prt 2 (Paul/Newt/TBS)๐Ÿ’œ
TBS/Newt/Paul (Meetings prt 3)๐Ÿ’œ
Texts๐Ÿ’œ
My Romeo๐Ÿ’œ
Anger
Caught Red Hounded (Paul) ๐Ÿ’œ
Runner (Newt) ๐Ÿ’œ
Being Mummy ๐Ÿ’œ(Thomas)
Pillow Fight (Thomas) ๐Ÿ’œ
Fell for you ๐Ÿ’œ (Thomas)
Comicon๐Ÿ’œ (Thomas)
Teasing ๐Ÿ’œ(Thomas)
I'll Be Okay (Sam)๐Ÿ’œ
Why? (Thomas) ๐Ÿ’œ
Never (Thomas)๐Ÿ’œ
Comicon Part 2๐Ÿ’œ
Newt's Limp๐Ÿ’œ
Kiss (Thomas)๐Ÿ’œ
Straight or Curly? (Thomas)๐Ÿ’œ
Stolen (Thomas)๐Ÿ’œ
I Dont Trust You (Newt)
Famous(Thomas)๐Ÿ’œ
Sorry/Not Sorry (Thomas)๐Ÿ’œ
Waiting (Thomas) ๐Ÿ’œ
Aging (Thomas)๐Ÿ’œ
Protective (Newt)๐Ÿ’œ
Liar Liar (Thomas) ๐Ÿ’œ
Arguments (Thomas) ๐Ÿ’œ
Old Friends New Lovers (Thomas)๐Ÿ’œ
Interesting Images (Thomas) ๐Ÿ’œ
Best Friends or Lovers?๐Ÿ’œ
Stressed Out (Thomas)๐Ÿ’œ
In The Ring
What He Loves About You
Can We... Not?
Let Me Inform You... (Newt)
Giggles and Stutters (TBS)
Eye Contact (Newt)
I See You (Newt)
First Kiss (Newt)
Hello There (Paul)๐Ÿ’œ
My Sister? Really? (Paul)๐Ÿ’œ
Confess (Jojen)๐Ÿ’œ
Scent (Jojen Reed)๐Ÿ’œ
Strum (Paul)๐Ÿ’œ
You (Jojen Reed)๐Ÿ’œ
I Saw You (Jojen)๐Ÿ’œ
Not Planned (Jojen)
Simple (Thomas)
Find You - Simon
House (Thomas)
Unimpressed (Paul)๐Ÿ’œ
Whats Best? (The Luka State)๐Ÿ’œ
To the End (Jake) (Part 1)๐Ÿ’œ
Whats Best? (Part 2)๐Ÿ’œ
Gentle (Whitney)
Until the End (Part 2)๐Ÿ’œ
A Cure (Newtmas)(PART ONE)๐Ÿ’œ
A Cure (Part Two)
Testy (Jojen)๐Ÿ’œ
Goofball (Jojen x male!reader)

Star Wars...? (Thomas) ๐Ÿ’œ

5.1K 97 94
By HardCoreNerd2016

Warning: Sex. Can't say I didn't warn you. 😏

-

Excited, I jumped onto my couch and snuggled into my blanket, swiftly turning the tv on. Right as the beginning was playing my doorbell rang and I had to hold back a groan. "NO ONE IS HOME! GO AWAY!"

"Love? That's so lame."

Huffing to myself, I rolled my eyes though he couldn't see me. "GO AWAY THOMAS IM BUSY." Not that I did't love my boyfriend and his voice and company... but tonight I was reserved.

He unlocked the door with his spare key - he always knocks for politeness - and busted the door open. "Where is he?" He demanded, looking around frantically.

Distracted by the movie I simply ignored him, though I would have busted up laughing other wise. "On the screen. Shut up! It's..." Began reading the words as they rolled up.

He relax in realization, though I knew that simply because I knew him rather than because I saw him do so. "Oh. Just Star Wars."

A harsh scoff escaped me, more distracted than irritated. "Why would I cheat on you? Like, being with you? There's no one better..." I rolled my eyes, being cute as fuck without even meaning to. I was too focused on the movie.

Thomas huffed, moving closer. "Star Wars should be a person. You're cheating on me with that. Tonight was date night!"

My shoulder moved a bit in a small shrug. "Well shuck," I replied, snapping my fingers sarcastically.

He let out a barking laugh from behind me. "GLADER slang? Really?"

A sigh slipped past my lips. "Shut up. It's starting."

Thomas laughed softly this time, knowing I was obsessed with Star Wars, and grabbed a blanket of his own, sitting next to me. After a second, he looked over. "Darling," he mumbled in a husky voice, as Luke and Obi Won met for the first time.

"Sh. You can't distract me with your overly sexy voice."

He chuckled. It wasn't that he didn't like Star Wars. He was just horny. I could tell. "Looooove!" He whined, even sexier, biting his lip and pulling on the bottom of my shirt.

Shit... "Sh!" I repeated, getting distracted from the movie.

Finally he started kissing my neck. I successfully ignored it, picturing someone disgusting as I couldn't see him. But just barely. He slipped his right hand under my shirt and his left into my pants, massaging me through my bra and panties. "Tom. Stop," I moaned, my eyes fluttering as I blinked and tried to keep ignoring him.

Thomas chuckled, his breath falling against my skin and leaving goosebumps. "That didn't sound very legit..." He began rubbing me harder. I gasped.

My head fell back. "B-babe," I stuttered.

"Han will not take your attention more than I will," he growled.

Sexy. As fuck. I finally reached for the remote and paused the movie. Now I was horny. Ugh. "I just stopped Star Wars for you. You better make this the best sex we've ever had."

He smiled evily, pulling me to my feet after standing and slowly leading me to the bedroom. He pushed me on the bed after first taking my shirt off and then his own. He looked down at me hungrily. "Bloody hell..."

I smirked, opening my knees. "Well?"

Thomas knelt down and looked at me, meeting my eyes. He slowly - ever so slowly - unzipped my pants and then even more slowly unbuttoned them. He ripped off my pants in one motion and hovered over my panties. And just... Hovered. I bit my lip, knowing he wanted me to react. I wouldn't. I refused. In his own anticipation he slipped off my underwear and again paused over my core. His breath tickled my skin and this made me buck my hips after shifting my weight so that I was laying on my elbows. He smirked, standing again to slip my bra off.

Feeling at a disadvantage, I frowned. "Ugh, lose the pants. At least." I raised an eyebrow.

Thoroughly enjoying this, he chuckled again. "But then you can't sexily take off my pants for me..." He pouted. He stood, bitting his lip.

Already done with his shit, I rolled my eyes and sat forward, kneeling in front of him. Having tried this only once before, I grabbed the zipper with my teeth and dragged it down slowly, rubbing my nose and chin against the lump in his jeans as I did so. Then I slipped my fingers in to pop off his pants. I dragged them down. He kicked them off and pushed me back on the bed. "Now the fun begins." He smirked... But so did I.

He kneeled down again, pulling my panties off not hesitating this time to slip his tongue into me, licking my flaps first then my clit. I was on my elbows again and my head fell so the top hit my bed and I let out a deep moan. "Fu-"

Thomas moved a leg over his shoulder and slipped his finger in instead. I gasped, a whole new pleasure filling my body. I was a stickler though and had developed a very long lasting durance. I didn't cum yet. He growled at my lack thereof which made me squirm a little. "That all you got Tommy boy?" I teased. I was breathless though so he knew exactly what he was doing to me..

"Of course not, Princess. The real stuff hasn't even started yet..." He used a husky tone that sent a shiver down my back. And the nickname. He slipped another finger and started pumping them faster. My back arched more and my legs twitched. I heard him chuckle again. "That better?" I shook my head, wanting him to do more. It was enough in the sense that it felt absolutely amazing, but not in the sense that I knew he would get even more aggressive if I teased him like this. He added a third finger, faster. That was it. I came on his hands and he sighed. "Ah. All better." I would have rolled my eyes and made a snarky comment but he grabbed my hips and pulled me to him. That and then the fact that I was weak. He licked his fingers clean as he came into view. "Yum," he said goofily. I shook my head only a little bit, trying to keep up my tough act.

A soft smile lay on my face. "Applause," I breathed out.

His lips then attacked my neck, sucking and biting. I gasped again as he slipped off my bra and his boxers. "Is it okay if-"

Hunger filled me, knowing his dick would feel even better than his fingers. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his tip met my entrance a little and pulled him into me slowly. He moaned, the sound cutting off his question.

He slowly moved, allowing me to adjust. Then, after a while, I opened my mouth and gasped out, "more."

He went harder and faster. I repeated my request and he went all out, somehow managing to put even more pleasure than he had so far. It was exploding sensations all over my body. I moaned his name quietly and he went a little more. My hands went to his back, trying to not claw as I felt his muscles rippling. My nails were long and it would hurt...

But then he hit my g spot and I screamed, clawing anyway. Shit. "Sorry," I gasped. He didn't respond.

Suddenly I found myself wanting to try something. I could tell both of us were reaching our climax, so I pushed him off if me and he landed on his back. "What the-"

I rolled so I was over him and put him back in me, now in control. He was surprised, but seemed to be enjoying it. I rocked my hips and he shook under me, the sight of my bouncing breasts and the feeling of him inside of me and the sounds of my moans and his name and the slapping of skin weakening him. After a second, we were back the brink of our climax. Then he came and I followed after a few seconds.

My legs burned and I was sweaty, but I didn't mind. I paused before getting off, trying to catch my breath. Then I lay next to him and we just stayed on our backs for a while. "That was new," Thomas pointed out.

Realizing what I'd done, I felt a bit embarrassed. "A... Bad new?" I asked softly.

He looked at me. "No. Just new." He smiled and pulled me into him so we were spooning. "Love you," I said quietly.

"Love you too, Darling." He responded. I smiled as he called me that, my stomach fluttering. I felt grogginess pulled at me and I closed my eyes. "Love you more than anything in the world," he whispered, thinking I was asleep.

"Love you more than Star Wars," I shot back.

Right before I totally fell asleep, I heard him gasp. "Well. THATS new too." Then darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
407K 54.6K 141
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
57.8K 2.7K 96
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
30.1K 2.9K 38
แžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž‡แžถแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžแŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แžŠแžถแž”แŸ‹แž˜แžทแž“แžฎแž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แžขแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แžปแžšแžŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แž›แžถแž€แŸ‹แž…แžผแž›แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แžขแž“แŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž”แžถแž“แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แž„แžถแž™... 5.30.24โค๏ธ