With You?

De Tofu_lover

Began like this.....then it goes to that? Will it go back to this? Or will it stay as that? Going through ups... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
Chapter 31

Chapter 8

73 3 0
De Tofu_lover

A/N: (/) are Hyejin's thoughts for this part of  the chapter. [/] are Taehyun's thoughts for this part of the chapter.

Hyejin looked down at the floor as Taehyun held her 'hostage'. 

"Look at me." He demanded. She reluctantly followed his demand. He stared deep into her chocolate eyes. She did the same. 

"You know I like you, right?" He asked. 

(Unfortunately, I do.)

"You like me, too, right?"

(What do you mean?)

"Jinwoo hyung already told me. You say you don't like me, but you secretly do. Am I right?" 

[Don't you understand me?]

(My heartbeat increased dramatically. It can't be true. If I do like him, why would I not know it? That damn Jinwoo.)

"Why would I like you?" Hyejin tried to sound confident. 

"The last kiss told me. You completely fell for me. You just don't know." 

"I don't know what you are talking about." She turned her head to the side. 

[Such a stubborn girl. But I like it.]

"What about a replay of what happened?" Taehyun smirked at her. 

(No, this is absurd. Why can't you just leave me alone?!

"No, and it will never happen." He leaned in towards Hyejin. She furiously pushed him. 

"We're gonna be late for class. Fuck off." She quickly stormed away.

[Why, Hyejin? Why do you do this to me?]

------------Hyejin POV---------------------

I ran all the way to school. One, to get away from him. Two, I was gonna be late. I would have made it early, but no. He had to interfere. 

"Why are you late again?!" Hani whispered furiously. 

"I didn't want to. the, uhh, alarm didn't go off." She glared at me. Clearly, buying my lie. 

Hani didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. I tried to get her to speak while avoiding Taehyun, silently. Hani has disappeared there and here. I wondered where she went but she wouldn't answer me. 

"Hani-ah, I'm sorry I was late. I didn't want to. Please talk to me." I stared at her with puppy eyes. 

"It's not that."

"Then, what is it?" She grabbed my glasses. Everything became blurred. 

"Hani, give me back my glasses." I grabbed her shoulders. 

"Not yet." 

"Why? I can't see."

"You don't need to. I guessing you sense who's behind you." I froze. 

Who's behind me? Why is she acting like that? What do I do?

"No, I can't. I just want my glasses back and go home." She simply back away for a step or two. Not too soon, I was pulled back by the waist. 

"What the hell?!" I screamed for Hani. I was turned around. I couldn't tell who it was, but I'm pretty sure it isn't the WINNER boys. 

I felt the person's eyes travel down my body. He held my wrists above my head in one hand. I knew what's gonna happen next. I screamed and kicked. 

"HANI! HANI-AH! HELP M-" He threw his hand over my mouth, muffling the noise. 

"Minho! Seunghoon! Seungyoon! Jinwoo! TAEHYUN! HELP!" I bit the dude's hand and screamed. 

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. Before, I do real harm on you." 

"What do you want?! Why are you doing this to me?!"

"I was ordered to plus, It's kinda fun to mess with Mr. Popular's girl." I felt him smirk. 

"I'm not his girl! Now, LET ME GO!!!" His grip on my wrist tightened. He began slapping me across the face. I felt dizzy. My cheeks were in pain. My hands and feet became numb and cold. I felt my head ignite to flames.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" A shout came from somewhere. I wasn't able to see or track who it is cause I have become unconscious. 

------------

Ugh, what happened? Where am I? 

I opened my slightly. My eyes felt restrained. I still forced them open. 

"Hyejin? Are you okay?" Jungmi's voice echoed into my head. 

"Jungmi? What happened?" 

"Well, apparently Hani sent that dude to sexually harass you, but instead he seemed to have started beating you up. Luckily, the boys were quick to come and rescue you." 

"Then, why does my head hurt so much?"

"You had a fever. You, of course, didn't bother to bring a sweater with you. So you got sick from the chilling wind while at the same time the slaps were heating you up. Mixing hot and cold caused your fever."

"What happened to Hani and the dude?"

"They got expelled."

"What about the boys?"

"Oh, they went to get food."

I should really thank them. A lot.

"I thought Hani was our friend." I muttered. 

"She was. Well, sorta. She kept complaining to me about how Taehyun is always around you. I guess you can call this JEALOUSY." 

"One, Taehyun isn't always around me. Two, bruh. I have done nothing against her."

"Well, It's Taehyun's attention she wants, but it's long gone. It went all the way to you. Luckily, my Jinwoo oppa is still here." Her eyes sparkled and glistened at the happy thought. 

Someone knocked on the door. Jungmi got up to open the door. 

"Jinwoo oppa!" She screamed. I imagined her hugging him. 

"Yah, what about me?" Seunghoon's voice rang.

"Forget him. But, how can you forget me?" Minho's voice came after. 

"Just go in guys. We are here to see if Hyejin is fine or not." Seungyoon scolded. 

"Come on, let's go." Taehyun said as footsteps were heard walking towards my room. 

"Wait! How do you know which is her room?" I, once again, imagined Minho and Seunghoon looking at Taehyun with skeptical faces. 

"Uh, well. The only door opened and has light coming from it and it is labeled 'Hyejin's room'. I wonder which one it is." He answered sarcastically. 

"Jeez, no need be so sassy." Then a bonk on Minho's head. Jungmi walked in clinging onto Jinwoo. Seunghoon and Seungyoon smiled at me. Minho quickly came and sat down beside me. Staring at me with 'heart' eyes. 

"Well, aren't you gonna thank us?" Minho asked. 

"Uh, Thank you?" 

"You don't sound sincere."

"Thank you! Better?" he chuckled and hugged me. 

"I didn't  think Hani would do such a thing." Seungyoon thought aloud. 

"Oops." He slightly blushed in embarrassment. 

"Neither did I." Jinwoo commented. 

"I don't think any of us would have." Seunghoon said. 

"If anybody try to bother you, you have me." Minho grinned widely. 

I looked at Taehyun. He seemed to be lost in his thoughts but his eyes were on me. 

Taehyun, are you okay? I wanted to ask but I didn't. I smiled along with the others. 

Stop making me care about you. It will only kill both of us. If I fall and care for you, the person getting hurt yourself. Stop....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

32.7K 1K 25
"I've been in love with someone that didn't love me back, and I've been loved by someone that I didn't love back. And I don't know which is worse: to...
8.8K 190 20
book 3 of the "Not a fan" series. I suggest reading "Not a fan" and "Perfect World" Before reading this, as it is a sequel. ... Now that the parent...
4K 257 43
Choi HyunRa woke up in a hospital bed and doesn't remember a thing about her life other than who she is. ------ Yoon JeongHan woke up beside her hop...
71.7K 2.1K 25
"You must be wondering why I wanted to talk to you." I slowly nodded in response. She turned around and started pacing around the small bathroom. "Le...