Sasusaku high school story

By XxFallenRosexX

So I probably won't write a lot I'll be straight forward with that. More

Sakura Haruno
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 20

1.2K 53 29
By XxFallenRosexX

Disclaimer- I don't own naruto or any of its characters.
--———–------------------------------------
Ino POV

I rub my eyes as the small light in the room from the sun rising hits my eyes. I'm the only one awake. I don't remember much of what happened after we got Sakura Sasuke and Naruto out of the building. I just know we ended up at my house and we all fell asleep from exhaustion. I wonder if Sakura is okay. I look over and start to fan girl on the inside wanting to squeal and jump around but,I can't or I'll ruin the moment of Sasusaku! Sasukes hugging her and she's fast asleep on his chest! There ya go forehead nice work! All cuddled in his arms! Is be jealous if I didn't already have my eyes on someone I smile to my self. Trying to get up from my spot on the couch I fall. Sakura and sasuke stir a bit but there still asleep. Phew. my body is too weak to move right now... Awwwww I wanted to take a picture! I reach for my phone which was right in front of my finger tips. Come on I stretch my arm for the moment of SasuSaku! I stretch my arm a little farther wrapping my hands around my phone and slowly moving so I wouldn't make another noise that could potentially wake up the future lovers I jump and squeal happily in my head. I start to take pictures and I satisfyingly put my phone away after I got many pictures of the cute scene in front of me.  There so cuteeee!!! Hehe. I'm not going to use this as black mail later when they say they don't like each other. I smirk Evilly. That's enough evidence for now. I think and go back to bed.
----------------------------------------------
Sakura POV.

I wake up kind of shocked because I was in sasuks arms but then I remember what happened earlier that night so it made since.  Do you think he's sick. What do you mean. I know he's nice to us but he's still holding us. Nah he's not sick were injured but not sick. Wouldn't sick be better than being injured?.......maybe but were injured we can't change that now. True.

" morning. " a voice whispers above me. My face looks shocked again.

" oh morning sasuke." I whisper back. Maybe he's sick and injured....... 

He just smirked with his eyes closed.

He's sick. Run. May Day May Day.

" sasuke....." I whisper and look at him.

" Hn?" He says never losing his smirk and opening one eye to look at me.

" are you sick..." I say worriedly.

" how the hell would I be sick? " he questioned quietly.

" I don't know. You just seem nicer than usual. It's different. "

" no I'm not sick. I told you yesterday you were the only one who gets to see the soft side of me. " he glared at the floor. I could tell it hurt his pride to say that and he wasn't ever going to say that again.....

" aww how cute. " I teased. I couldn't refrain my self from teasing him it had to happen there was no stopping this from happening. He glared at me this time instead of the floor.

" it's not cute." He growled.

" my bad it's adorable. "

" I hate you sometimes. "

" I love you too. " I tease him again.

" just wait until my injuries are healed."

" oh? What is the big soft uchiha going to do to me? Strangle me with hugs? " I still tease him. It was really hard to keep in my laughter.

" Hn " he glared and he moved me slightly so I wasn't on him.

"Nuhhhhhhh I was comfy. Come back" I complain instantly wanting the warmth of his arms again.

" say sorry then " this time him teasing me with his smirk back on.

" f-fine....... I'm sowwwyyyy " I pout.

" I win. " he smirks and he wraps me back in his arms again.

" fine you win this round uchiha. " I stick my tongue out at him like a child.

" Hn. " he pinches me.

" owie. "

" Sh "

" oh yeah sorry. "

"Hn. "

" don't you dare go back to saying all Hn. "

" Hn. " he smirks again.

That smirk is going to annoy me quickly. Very quickly.

" bastard. "

" I'll move you again. " he threatens. I just glare at him and I know he can feel my glare but his smirk just grows bigger. I guess you do win this round uchiha. But don't get used to it. Because we don't like to lose. When we get back to school whenever we're healed I am so getting revenge. I smirk to myself him not noticing and clue less to my plan.
----------------------------------------------

Naruto POV.

I'm so hungry I want ramen! But I don't want to wake anyone. I look towards the kitchen and slowly remove Hinata from my side and lay her down nicely and covering her with the blanket she had better. And I start to sneak my way to the kitchen. I starts searching Ino's kitchen for ramen and when I finally see it I put it in the microwave and start to walk out of the kitchen but on my way back I slip and fall and there a big Thump on the ground. And I immediately hear Ino start yelling at me.

" You idiot! You woke everyone up! " she throws a pillow at me and it hit me and I fall again.

" I'm sorry I didn't meant to fall Ino-pig"

"hey! Only I can call ino -pig, ino-pig! " Sakura throws a pillow at me which makes me get hit again.

" I'm sorry don't hit me anymore I hurt and I was hungry I couldn't help my selffff. "

" Sakura and sasuke were stabbed! You hurt my ass! "

" stop y-yelling a-at H-him p-please. " Hinata-chan butted in.

" huh oh okay Hinata only because you were polite about it. " Ino glares at me one last time and humps and sits back down. I just wanted ramen I sweat drop.
----------------------------------------------

Okay done with this chapter! Yeah this was a laid back chapter. Sorry and it's short so sorry again. BUT! See you next chapter! BYEEEEEE! ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
227K 21.9K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...