Billionaire's Seduction

By ImAWandererxo

#๐Ÿ โ–ช ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ. โYou know you want me, little assassin.โž I scoffed and pushed his hand away... More

โ€ข P r e l u d e โ€ข
Chap.1 โ€ข Xena
Chap.2 โ€ข Assignment
Chap.3 โ€ข Sneaky
Chap.4 โ€ข Attacking
Chap.5 โ€ข Exposure
Chap.6 โ€ข Taken
Chap.7 โ€ข Regrets
Chap.8 โ€ข Forget
Chap.9 โ€ข Surprise
Chap.10 โ€ข Moving In
Chap.11 โ€ข Nia Doukas
Chap.12 โ€ข The Sister
Chap.13 โ€ข Speciality
Chap.14 โ€ข Ruler
Chap. 15 โ€ข Ravished
Chap.17 โ€ข Exotic
Chap. 18 โ€ข Words
Chap. 19 โ€ข Who?
Chap. 20 โ€ข The Knowing
Chap. 21 โ€ข Too Much
Chap. 22 โ€ข Farewell
Chap. 23 โ€ข Lust
Chap. 24 โ€ข Silver
Chap. 25 โ€ข Revenge
Chap. 26 โ€ข Love Shot
notice
Epilogue โ€ข Me. You. Us.
Epilogue 2 | Christmas Seductions
the ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ series
Book #4 | Billionaire's Attraction [๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ง-๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.]
Social media
bonus chapters + unseen chapters?
special edition #1

Chap.16 โ€ข Habits

59.7K 1.8K 1.2K
By ImAWandererxo

>Xena's POV<

I was in the living room, flicking through the pages of a magazine as I strolled around the room, distracted when I felt arms wrap around my waist, earning a surprise squeal from me, my magazine falling onto the floor.

I heard a husky chuckle as I was twirled around before placed back onto the ground, turning around to face the culprit. Axel greeted me with a smirk as his hands skimmed down the side of my body.

"Hi," I whispered, lost in his blue eyes.

"Hey. Where did you go this morning?" He murmured, pressing his lips against mine. I didn't bother answering, distracting him with the kiss, my arms curling around his neck as I tiptoed to reach his height.

"You smell like vanilla." He muttered and I laughed. "Now I want to eat ice cream."

I pulled away, smirking with a twinkle in my eyes. "Why eat ice cream when you could eat me?"

He groaned quietly. "Don't tempt me."

I blinked innocently. "I'm not doing anything."

He sent me a deadpan look and I laughed, pecking his lips instinctively. He lead us to a coach near the fireplace, sitting down before pulling me into his arms, handing me my magazine. I smiled gratefully at him, curling deeper into his hold before skimming through my magazine, occasionally getting distracted by the circles he traced on my thigh.

"Axel," I whined and he smiled wolfishly at me. "Stop. I'm trying to read."

"I'm not doing anything, baby."

I glared playfully at him, throwing my magazine onto the coffee table before straddling him, his hands finding its way to my waist as I cupped his face, leaning down to kiss him. He groaned, biting down against my lip, sucking on it as I moved on top of him. So lost in our passion we didn't hear the loud cough until some said my name.

"Nia!"

I pulled away slowly from Axel before turning to look at the culprit that interrupted us. Antonio towered over us, angrily glaring at us, more specifically Axel. Axel, not even noticing it, sent a sheepish look to his Boss.

"Sorry, Boss."

Antonio didn't reply, his arms over his chest, his muscles bulging put in that tight fitted shirt. He looked ravishing and I felt a shudder down my spine when his hypothesising eyes met mine.

"Axel, where are you meant to be?" Antonio demanded.

Axel's face never dropped the smile. Instead he pecked my lips before placing me gently on the couch then walking away. I glared at Antonio and he did the same back. No one spoke.

"What's your problem?" I scowled.

"You should be finding the traitors not fucking them." Antonio retorted angrily.

"I'm allowed to do whatever the fuck I want to do." I hissed and heard my breath hitch when he took a large step towards me, literally in my face.

"I suggest you shut that pretty mouth of yours before I make you put it to use." He warned. My eyes widened as I felt the sparks ignite within me, my body heating up.

"Fuck you, Antonio." I snapped.

"Yes, Xenia. That's what you're meant to be doing," He gripped the side of my waist and pulled it flush against his body, grazing his lips above mine. "You should be fucking me, not him."

I began to breath heavily, my heart beat racing. "Are you jealous?"

"No one has what's mine." Antonio answered instead.

"That doesn't answer my question." I whispered, my eyes daring to close as his cologne engulf me.

"Were you jealous when you saw Katrina?" He smirked when he saw the look of surprise on my face and I pushed him away from me, creating some type of distance between us.

"You're a dickhead."

"This is true. But this dickhead wants his dick inside of you." Antonio taunted haughtily. I clenched my thighs together, my body on overdrive as I glared and resisted him.

God, he made me feel things I don't want to feel.

Noticing my thighs clenching together, he dared to close the distance. "I want to invade that wet sweet pussy of yours over and over again. You want that don't you? You know no one else is better than me? Not even that traitor."

I was so turned on, I couldn't establish if I hated him or not. Just as he as about to kiss me, Coco walked into the room, brows lifting upon amusement but she didn't comment on it.

"We need a meeting," She said, looking at the two of us. "Now."

"We are coming in a moment." Antonio said on annoyance. I pulled myself out the daze, shaking my head as I forced myself to think properly.

"It's fine, we can go now."

Before he could protest, I spun on my heels and literally run to the elevators that took me to the top floor. When the metal doors closed me from Antonio's view, I let out a deep sigh of relief and slug my body against the wall, confused on what just happened.

The meeting was brief. Coco just wanted to update Antonio on what she found out while I kept my distance, remaining quiet. I could feel Antonio looking at me even though he was listening to Coco but I didn't dare to look his way, afraid that I'd jump him if I did.

The second he dismissed us, I was the first to leave, heading straight to my bedroom where I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the bath, closing my bathroom door behind me.

My hair was messily tied up into a bun and my body was resting in bubble filled water. It reminded me of the time I was in Antonio's penthouse. Shivers crawled up my arms as I remembered that night. I got rid of the thought and just relaxed in the warm water, forgetting that I have a deep attractive towards the Italian Mafia Boss.

"This looks slightly familiar,"

I screamed, jumping out of my relaxed state and snapping my eyes towards the person who was leaning on the doorway. A smirk made his face, making me curse myself for getting so distracted.

"The fuck?!" I shouted, glaring at him, hoping the bubbles covered my body. His eyes darkened as he took in my state.

"I remember every second of that night." He mused, taking a step in the bathroom and closing the door behind him, my heart stopping when I heard the lock.

"What do you want?" I asked carefully, my eyes watching him.

"I don't like you sharing your body with another man, Xenia." He growled, another step towards me. I couldn't tell if I wanted him or not.

"That's not your decision."

"Like hell it is." Antonio snapped, anger and lust lingering in his eyes, it just made me scared but also turned on. There power was overwhelmingly hot.

"Get the fuck out." I gritted out, clenching my jaw.

"Sorry, principessa, that is no longer an option." He smirked, pushing his blazer off his body and then unbuttoning his shirt. My jaw dropped as I speechlessly stared at his God-like body, Axel was nothing compared to him.

He took my loss of words as an advantage and stripped out of his clothes until he was naked in front of me with all his glory. My eyes widened and my breath hitched as I took him in, remembering how his body felt against mine and the warmth and sparks he gave me.

"Still want me to go?" He asked playfully but I didn't reply so he stepped into the bath, my body pressed against the porcelain material, trying to keep a distance between us. The water rose higher when he was fully in, bubbles clung onto him and my mind completely lost for any common sense.

"Lost for words, Regina?" He purred sultrily, leaning towards me, his hands snaking around my waist and abruptly pulling me onto his lap, my legs straddling him, our body pressed against each other.

"Oh god," I whispered, wanting to close my eyes as I felt his firm hands roam around my body. I hate that I wanted this, I hate how much he affected me so much.

"Fuck, I missed your body against mine. I forgot how much I loved you against me." He groaned, moving underneath me which enticed a moan out from me.

Antonio's eyes got lost on my bubble covered breast, my nipples rolling between his fingers, hardening them until it hurt so much. The chocolate eyes diluted with lust and hunger when he finally earned a loud moan from me and without warning, he washed the bubbles away from my breasts and focused his mouth on them.

"Fuck!" I shouted, arching my body, grinding against him. "Oh yes! Yes!"

I kept chanting incoherent words as I tugged against his thick brown locks, fireworks exploding within me. He groaned when I pulled his hair, forcing him to take more but he didn't complain and happily complained.

"So soft." He murmured to himself, biting my skin which would no doubt leave love bites. "I want everyone to know you're mine."

"Oh, Antonio," I cried, grinding fast against him.

"You're so wet," Antonio muttered before aligning himself with me. "I missed this."

He kissed me harshly, taking my breath away, and at the same time, brought himself into me. It was funny that no matter how hard we try to stay away from each other, we always end up together again. And that was annoying.

"I missed you." Was his last words before we both became lost in a world of passion.

It didn't end there. Antonio took me against my bathroom walls, water flooding the marble floor. He took me against my walk-in-closest. He took me against my bed and my couch. He didn't stop until every trace of us where everywhere in the room.

I rested in his arms on the bed, my body pressed against his with a blanket covering us. I traced the tattoos on his chest, his heart beat rapidly pounding against his rib cage like a wild animal.

"I thought you said you'd stay away," I murmured, wondering if he was still awake.

I felt him stir besides me and looked up to see bright brown eyes blinking down at me.

"I did."

"So why didn't you?"

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "It's difficult."

"What does that mean?" I pressed on.

"It is what I said."

Before I could ask him to elaborate, he rolled on top of me, holding himself above me with his hands, my hands resting on his chest.

"Sweet angelo, want to go for another round?" He growled, already pushing himself into me. I cried out and nodded fervently, my hands gripping his back and my nails digging into his skin.

"Antonio," I mewled when I felt him withdrawal from within me and then force back in harshly. "Antonio!"

"Scream my name, Xenia. Let everyone know you belong with me." Antonio groaned, dipping his head into my neck and peppering my skin with butterfly kisses. When we came to our high, he rolled off me, wrapping his arms around me. We laid in silence, basking in our after-sex glow.

"Don't question me, Xena. I'll be much harsher next time." Antonio warned huskily. I couldn't help but smirk, glancing up at him with a teasing glimmer in my eyes.

"I guess that's what I'll do all the time."

Instead of glaring at me, he laughed and kissed me softly before pulling away, slipping his hands between my legs.

"You're something, Xena." Antonio murmured and my heart swooned, my mind completely gone. "You really are."

••••
Can't get rid of those old habits. What is Axel going to think?

LMB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
143K 2.3K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
221K 13.6K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
35.4K 686 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...