Imagines ➵ Fifth Harmony/You

By butterflydemi

Texts between you and Fifth Harmony as individuals and as group chats More

introduction » texts (fifth harmony/you)
ally #1
camila #1
dinah #1
lauren #1
normani #1
fifth harmony #1
ally #2
camila #2
dinah #2
lauren #2
normani #2
fifth harmony #2
ally #3
dinah #3
lauren #3
normani #3
fifth harmony #3
ally #4
camila #4
Dinah #4
lauren #4
normani #4
fifth harmony #4
ally #5
Camila #5
dinah #5
lauren #5
normani #5
fifth harmony #5
imagine- a l l y
Imagine- c a m i l a
imagine- d i n a h
imagine- d i n a h
Imagine- l a u r e n
imagine- n o r m a n i
camren #1
dinally #1
imagine - l a u r e n

camila #3

4.4K 139 101
By butterflydemi

Y/N: Good morning sunshine

Camz: Good morning babe

Camz: Where are you? *pout*

Y/N: In the wardrobe there is an outfit specially picked out with a little note :)

Camz POV:

I got up from my bed, my comfy bed by the way, to see what Y/N had in stall. I went to the wardrobe and saw that there was a nice black and white striped skater dress with a note stuck on it:

Good morning love of my life. It's such a special day, hopefully in two ways then just one. It's such an important and special day for us. I really want to see you but I know I'll have to wait. But here's a quick question: Where did we first meet? (maybe you should go there? it's just a suggestion)

I chuckled at the end but then smiled at how sweet Y/N is. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my things before heading off to the park outside of the hotel on the other side of the city. The place we had first met.

The girls and I were on a tour and even though it was my hometown I still had to stay in the hotel with the girls considering that it was on the other side of the city (a/n: just go along with it okay? cool). I had snuck out to see the fans because management didn't want us interacting with them but that's never fair because without them where would we be? Anyway I snuck out a few hours after sneaking out the first time and I went to the park across the road from the hotel.

I sat down on the swings and looked up at the sky. It was a relatively clear night and you could see the moon shining bright and the stars twinkling. I was mesmerised that I didn't notice anyone sit on the swing next to me.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I turned to see the girl who was next to me. As soon as I saw her I swear her eyes were like the stars that night.

"Yeah it is," I remember I couldn't tear my eyes away from her.

"Y/N" She said just above a whisper.

"Camila,"

That was the start of our friendship and soon enough our relationship.

I got to the park and jumped out the car to see Dinah standing by the swings.

"Hey CheeChee,"

"Hey Walz. I was meant to physically hand something to you but Y/N didn't trust me to not lose it so she stuck it to the pole," I laughed and took the note that was on the pole.

I shouldn't be surprised that you got here, you're a major romantic and I know you'd know everything. I trust Dinah told you that I didn't trust her enough to not lose this note. If she did, which I hoped she did then think hard and you'll remember a story which will be your next clue :) Much love Mila, hopefully I see you soon (p.s Text me? I miss chu *pout*)

Camz: Y/N?

Camz: What's the clue?

Y/N: You'll figure it out soon enough love

Y/N: Just think hard enough

Camz: WAIT

Y/N: Yep that's it

Camz: That's cute

Camz: Dinah helped put us together

Y/N: We should thank her one day

Camz: #wheresdinahjane

Y/N: The quicker you get there the quicker you may get to me? Maybe who knows

That day Dinah went missing turned out to be one of the best days. I was kind of freaking out because Dinah didn't turn back up at my house after she said she was going for a walk. Yeah who takes a three hour walk? Apparently Dinah does. But Y/N and I were meant to go out on a date but I couldn't''t relax without knowing if Dinah was safe.

Y/N realised this and she offered to postpone the date and help me look for Dinah. That was the moment I knew that Y/N was different and not like the others. If this situation happened with anyone else who I had dated in the past it would have gone one of three ways: 1) they would force me to forget about Dinah and still go on the date, 2) Left annoyed and have called me a few names then ignore me for a few days, or 3) After me pestering them to help me they would help but let it known that they wouldn't want to.

But that wasn't Y/N. Y/N willingly helped me, it was her idea to search a few places I didn't think about. And soon enough we found Dinah at the beach playing beach volleyball with a few guys. We took Dinah back home much to her complaint that we ruined her 'cute' vibes.

"Thank you for helping me today," I said as Y/N had to leave.

"Of course anything for you and your friends. To be honest I was scared for her but luckily she didn't get to the risky parts," Y/N chuckled.

I smiled and stared at her before quickly giving her a long tight hug.

"I have a question," I said pulling away slightly, "I really really really like you Y/N. and I would really like it if maybe you were my girlfriend?"

"Well I'd really like to be your girlfriend because I really really really like you too,"

I drove to the beach and I saw a figure who looked like Lauren sitting on the beach watching the water. I walked over and sat down next to her.

"I see Dinah didn't lose the note," Lauren's raspy voice rang through.

"Y/N stuck it to the pole. She didn't trust Dinah," We both laughed at the statement.

It was a nice day. Yes it was slightly overcast but it wasn't cold or anything. I really wished that Y/N was here. The beach is both of our favourite places. Whenever on tour if there was a beach Y/N and I would find ourselves there.

"Oh Camz, I have to give you this," I looked to Lauren to see her holding a small glass bottle filled with sand.

It looked oddly familiar so I looked on the bottom and then it clicked. It was the bottle that was on the table at the restaurant Y/N took me to. The place we had our first kiss.

Y/N had decided to take me out considering I had been away from her on tour for three months. We were near the start of our relationship so we were just taking it slow and basically just going with the flow.

"You look absolutely beautiful Mila," Y/N said as we sat down at the table.

"Aw so do you, Y/N/N," We both smile at each other.

Y/N had managed to reserve a table by the window which overlooked the ocean. The view was lovely both of my views, the ocean and Y/N. The night was flawless and each second I was with Y/N my feelings for her kept on growing and growing. I knew this was real and not a crush I was going to get over in a few weeks.

We were having a light conversation, basically playing twenty questions like the adults we are. We just wanted to know as much about each other that we could.

"Look," I pointed to the sun that was setting over the ocean. It looked absolutely beautiful. I always loved seeing the sun set over the ocean.

Y/N got up and offered her hand which I gladly took. She lead me closer to the window, which was like a step from our table.

"Thank you for tonight," I said looking to Y/N.

"Anything for a beautiful, amazing and talented person like you," I could see in her eyes that she meant what she was saying to me.

"I really like you,"

"I really like you too,"

We both leant in and once our lips met, as cliché as it sounds, I felt the fireworks. From that day on I was addicted to her lips, to her kiss, to her touch that made us nearly inseparable

Camz:

Camz: Really? Did you steal it?

Y/N: Did you steal my heart?

Camz: Very sweet and cute babe

Y/N: Anything for you

Y/N: You can keep it forever and always be reminded of that restaurant and day

Camz: It's a very special moment

Camz: All of our firsts have been memorable

Y/N: You make them memorable

Camz: So do you

Camz: I miss you and I want to see you

Y/N: I'm so glad that I can't see your face because I'm sure you'd be pouting and you know I always give in to those puppy dog eyes

Camz: do you miss me?

Y/N: Of course I do

Y/N: I miss you even when you're right next to me

Camz: ?

Y/N: When you sleep

Y/N: I love you

Camz: I love you too

Y/N didn't text me back so I took it as my cue to walk to the restaurant that was just down the beach.

"Can I walk with you?" Lauren asked.

Of course I said she could so me and Lauren walked the 10 minute walk before reaching the restaurant 'Ocean View'.

"Welcome to Ocean View, how may I help you," I turned to see Normani standing by the door.

"Mani!" I hugged Normani.

"How you feeling?"

"I'm good, why do you ask?"

"Well Y/N told me to give you this so I thought you might be sick again," She handed me a box of tissues.

"Again?" Why would Y/N want Normani to give me a box of tissues?

"I can't tell you. Sorry Mila," I quickly got my phone out. Maybe Y/N will give me a hint.

Camz: Tissues?

Y/N: Sometimes things don't go the way they are planned you know?

Camz: I don't get it

Camz: Gosh I'm dumb

Y/N: Don't ever say that Mila

Y/N: You're smart. I know you are

Camz: things don't go the way they are planned...

Y/N: Just like they didn't...

Camz: Ohh

Camz: OHHH

Camz: I get it!

Y/N: See you soon. I love you

Camz: I love you too.

4 years ago today, on our 1 year anniversary (which makes today our 4 year anniversary) Y/N had this whole night planned. I knew she was taking me out for dinner I just didn't know she had planned for us to take a horse and carriage around the city and all of these other romantic things like you see in the movies. Y/N is a major romantic which is a good thing because I am too. We work well together.

But back to the story, silly me had to go and get myself sick and ruin the whole night. Well at least that's what I thought. But Y/N was so sweet and caring. She wasn't going to let me think that I had ruined anything.

"I'm sorry," I sneezed.

"Mila stop saying you're sorry," Y/N held me close to her as we sat on my bed rugged up in blankets watching a movie.

"But I ruined our night. Everything you had planned," I felt genuinely bad.

"Mila," I could feel Y/N looking at me so I looked up at her, "Any day, any time that I get to spend with you is special. Just holding you in my arms while watching movies with you all night is a perfect night to me. Don't worry about what I had planned babe. You're sick and I just want you to relax and get better. And I will gladly stay here and look after you until you feel better,"

I smiled at every word she said. I felt so happy with her and I'm so glad that I have someone like her in my life. Y/N leaned down and pecked my nose which made me laugh.

"Happy one year my beautiful, gorgeous and talented girlfriend. I love you Mila,"

"Thank you for an amazing year Y/N,"

"I gotta go but thank you for helping Y/N with whatever she has planned," I told both Normani and Lauren.

"Of course anything for Y/S/N," Normani said.

I hugged them all goodbye.

"Camila and Y/N sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G-" I heard Lauren start as I was walking away from them.

"Oh how I love when 12 year old Lauren makes her appearance," I yelled over my shoulder.

I hurried to my car and made my way to the house Y/N and I have shared for nearly 3 years.

I got out of the car and before I could go inside I was blocked by Ally.

"Hey Mila!" Ally beamed.

"Hey Als," I gave her a hug.

"I have to ask you a few questions before you're allowed inside, young one," I laughed at Ally's nickname.

"Okay shoot shorty," I got a glare from ally before she started her questions.

"First question: What is Y/N's favourite colour?"

"Y/F/C,"

"Second question: What is Y/N's birthday?"

"Y/B/D (your birthday?),"

Ally asked me nine questions about Y/N which were all so easy. I mean if I didn't know everything about her with being with her for 4 years then there would have to be something wrong.

"Okay last question: When Y/N was 10 what was her dream career and what inspired it?"

"Y/N wanted to be a forensic investigator/scientist because of her love for CSI," Y/N was such a dork when it came to crime shows ever since she was first exposed to them at such a tender age.

"You got them all correct! You are perfect for Y/N and she's perfect for you! You two make me happy! Go get your girl!" Ally ushered me through the doors and there stood Y/N at the bottom of the steps./

Y/N looked so beautiful. She was wearing a tight black skirt with a fringe crop top and her hair was curled and pinned back. I couldn't take my eyes from her.

"You look beautiful," I said as I walked up to her.

"So do you Mila, always," Y/N whispered in my ear as we both gave each other a warm hug.

"Happy 4 years," I kissed her gently.

"How time can fly by when you're with the one you love. 4 years ago this beautifully, amazing and talented girl with a gorgeous soul asked me to be her girlfriend and I have never experienced 4 years as amazing as these past 4," Y/N smiled and held my hands in her own, "I love you so much Mila and I could never see myself with anyone but you. You're the light in my life. You make me so happy and smile and I hope that I make you feel the same. I hope I can help make you feel beautiful and special because you deserve to feel that way because you are all that and so much more,"

I was already nearly in tears. Y/N is the best thing that had ever happened to me.

"I'm so grateful that the earth and life has brought us together and I know how much of a romantic you are and I know how much you love watching all of those romantic and cliché things that happen in them. So I chose to try and give you your own small movie today. You're a star just like the first night I saw you," Y/N paused and pulled a small box that was sitting just inside her skirt and got down on one knee, "So Karla Camila Cabello, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

I couldn't describe how happy I was. I was over the moon that I soon realised I had just stood there staring at her and not answering her. I noticed her face slowly dropping which shook me from my state and I soon enough answered her.

"Of course I would love to marry you Y/N!" I had tears coming down my face as Y/N slid the ring on my finger.

Soon after our bodies became one. Our lips locked together perfectly. We were right for one another.

"I love you," I whispered as we pulled apart but rested our foreheads together.

"I love you too, and I always will."

The engagement ring you have to her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2589 words woah! Hope you like this update! I've had this idea since the week before Camila's birthday and it was going to be a birthday text/imagine but me being the lazy person sucked at getting it written.

But yeah I have a question: Should I make a 5H imagines book? I have so many short story ideas :) Ones kind of like this one.

This is dedicated to my girlfriend of now 6 months cabellosbow ! I love you and happy six months! You make me so happy and I hope I can do the same! (I would write more but my comment in your update says it all) I would suggest you go read her imagines and drop her a follow because they are amazing and I don't know how some of you may not even be following her! ily all

I hope you like this update and I hope you like the length of the update also! :) please comment

Thanks for reading! until next time stay safe and awesome

-brooke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 13.2K 43
❝The worldwide famous, VMA winning and double platinum selling girl group Fifth Harmony, decide to create a group chat.❞
35.3K 1.3K 5
2M 74.6K 127
(Lauren/you) G!P you One day you get thrown into a random group chat by a random girl, and maybe just maybe you find love... Highest Rank: #3 in fan...