Perfect [ChanBaek] (COMPLETE)...

Από Payne-Clifford

Baekhyun has a special gift and because of that gift his family left him, most of his friends left him and ha... Περισσότερα

1. Hello
2. Trying to be friendly
3. Nice feeling
4. Breakfast
5. I really like you.
6. Beautiful light show
7. Finding peace
8. Be mine?
9. Something Isn't Right
10. Something Isn't Right [2]
12. Maybe tomorrow
13. The truth
14. I Need You
15. Long Time No See
16. First Meeting
17. Catching Up
18. Him
•Shuffle Playlist Tag•
19. I love you
20. Lose your fear.
21. It's Over.
22. Be with me
23. Epilogue

11. Flashbacks

5.5K 327 74
Από Payne-Clifford

Eleven
Warning; long chapter lmao
__

*Before the accident.*
Baekhyun age: 7

"Hyung! Can I please go!" Baekhyun pouted as he tugged on his older brothers arm. "Ask mom first."

Baekhyun quickly nodded before running into the kitchen. "Baek, no running." His mother spoke over her shoulder as she stirred some meat that was cooking in the pot.

"Mom! Can I go with hyung? Please!" Baekhyun pouted, linking his hands together as he begged. "Alright, just be very careful and stay by your brother." Baekhyun smiled widely before running to his brother.

"Hyung! She said yes!" Baekhyun cheered. "Okay, let's go!" Baekbeom smiled as he opened the front door and let his little brother out first.

The two hopped into the car and Baekbeom drove down the road to the grocery store. "I need you to hold onto this list okay? Don't lose it."

Baekhyun gave his brother a nod before slipping the piece of paper in his pocket. After arriving to the store, Baekhyun followed behind his brother through the aisles.

He read each item off the list as his brother placed the items in the cart. Once everything was checked off, the two made their way to the checkout line.

"Hyung! Can we get ice cream after?" Baekhyun asked, helping Baekbeom place the items on the check out stand.

"Sure, we'll just put everything in the car first." Baekhyun nodded, smiling widely.

After paying and having everything bagged, the two made their way out of the store.

"Look hyung, we can get ice cream from there!" Baekhyun tugged on his brothers arm, pointing to the parlor just a few stores down. 

"Oh, okay. You want to go save us a table?" Baekhyun nodded, the wide smile still on his lips. 

Baekbeom placed the bags in his right hand on the floor and pulled out his wallet, handing Baekhyun a twenty dollar bill. 

"Go ahead and order for us too, I'll be right behind you." 

"Thank you hyung!" Baekhyun quickly rushed off. 

"Be careful Baek!" 

Baekhyun smiled at the crisp twenty before placing it in his pocket. Just as the boy was about to open the door, he couldn't help but hear a cat cry out.

He turned to see where the cry was coming from and found the poor cat laying in the street looking at him as it cried. 

He looked over his shoulder to see if Baekbeom was coming but he saw no sight of him.

Baekhyun walked over to the crying cat and kneeled down. "Are you hurt?" Baekhyun asked as he gently pet the cat's head. The cat purred as it closed its eyes.

The cat sat up, staring at Baekhyun before meowing and running off. 

Baekhyun's eyebrows furrowed. 

Was he not hurt?

"Baekhyun!" 

He looked up to see Baekbeom rushing towards him, one hand held out in front of him. 

"Baekhyun, move out of the way now!" He yelled. 

But it was too late.. the truck struk Baekhyun from behind, sending the seven year old flying to the floor.

"H-Hyung?"

Baekhyun opened his eyes to see his brother on his knees a few feet away from him. His gaze moved down to see his own body laying on the ground.

"H-Hyung... I'm right here!" Baekhyun yelled as tears welled up in his eyes. "I'm right here! I'm okay!" Baekhyun began to cry, trying to shake his brothers shoulders but his hands would only go right through him.

The roaring of an ambulance truck were heard close by.

"W-what's going on? Why can't hyung see me?" Baekhyun mumbled to himself as sat on the floor with his knees to his chest.

"Don't be scared." He looked up to see an older boy who looked to be his brothers age. 

 "Who are you?" Baekhyun sniffled as he wiped his nose on the back of his hands.

"My names Kim Junmyeon. I'm here to help you." Junmyeon gave baekhyun a friendly smile as he squatted beside the young boy.

 "Why can't hyung see me? Why can't he hear me? What's going on?"

"Relax, you'll be able to be with your brother soon." Junmyeon placed a hand on the little boys shoulder to comfort him.

"Your brother can't see or hear you because you're a ghost." 

"Am I going to be a ghost forever!?" Baekhyun's bottom lip trembled.

I won't get to speak to my family anymore?

"No no no, it's just temporarily. You'll be able to be with your family again. I promise." Baekhyun nodded. 

"Why me?" 

"Well, you've been chosen to help those who are earth bound."

"Help who?" Baekhyun asked, wiping his cheek.

"Ghosts, also known as spirits." Junmyeon began to explain. "Once you return you'll be able to see and speak to earthbound spirits. Those spirits have unfinished business and you're job is to help them."

"Ghosts? What if they're scary?" Baekhyun pouted. 

"I'll be right with you. I'm your guide, like a guardian angel."

Baekhyun looked up and stared at Junmyeon for a few minutes before he gave him a slow nod to say okay.

"Come on, let's go to your body." Junmyeon held his hand out and baekhyun took it. In a split second the two appeared in a hospital hallway.

"Are the gray people ghosts?" Baekhyun asked as he moved closer to junmyeon. 

"Yes, when you help them they get their color back which means they found peace once their unfinished business is taken care of."

"Hyung!" Baekhyun yelled as he ran to his brother who sat outside the room crying.

"Hyung! I'm fine, see!" Baekhyun gave him a smile but Baekbeom didn't even look up. 

"He still can't see you baekhyun, let's go inside." Junmyeon walked right through the door.

Baekhyun slowly walked up to the door and put his hand through but quickly pulled it back. "Don't be scared, come on." He heard junmyeon's gentle voice from the other side.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and quickly ran through the door. 

"You can open your eyes now." He heard Junmyeon chuckle. 

Once he opened his eyes, his gaze instantly fell on the hospital bed where his body laid.

"That's me?" Baekhyun stood by the bed and just stared. 

Junmyeon hummed in response as he nodded. "You always need to be careful alright? Being in the streets are dangerous."

"When will I be able to go back?" "Whenever you're ready." Junmyeon smiled. 

"Will I see you again?" Baekhyun looked over at junmyeon.

"Of course, you'll now have the ability to see and speak to ghosts like me remember?" Baekhyun nodded.

"Ready to go back?" The little boy once again nodded.

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes, slightly squinting from the brightness. "Baekhyun?" He looked around and was met with his parents and brothers face.

"I'm back." Baekhyun smiled. "My baby. I'm glad you're okay." His mother smiled as he planted kiss on the little boys face.

"Baek, I'm so sorry i wasn't there. This is all my fault." His brother ran a hand through baekhyun's hair. "It's okay Hyung. I'm fine now."

Baekbeom chuckled. "Yeah, you are." He smiled.

*Middle School*
Baekhyun's Age: 11 1/2

Baekhyun took his tray and headed to the tree far away from everyone else. He sat criss cross on the soft green grass as he placed his food in front of him.

"How's your day so far?" Baekhyun looked up to see Junmyeon sitting in front of him. "Alright." Baekhyun mumbled.

"What's wrong?" 

"No one likes me... They all think I'm crazy." Baekhyun rested his chin on the palm of his hand as he let out a huff.

"There's nothing wrong with being a bit different. That just makes you extra special." Junmyeon smiled as he ruffled the young boys hair with a smile.

Baekhyun smiled, chuckling as he began to eat his lunch. 

"Are you talking to your imaginary friend?" Baekhyun's smile slowly fell when he turned to see a few students from his class.

"Who are you talking to?" 

"A friend." 

"There's no one there!" "Why are you so weird." 

"I'm not weird, I'm normal!"

"You call talking to thin air normal?" The group began to laugh. 

"I'm not talking to thin air! 'm talking to my friend Junmyeon!"

"Oh so your imaginary friend has a name?" 

"He's real!"

"He's not imaginary, he's a ghost!" Baekhyun yelled. 

The group looked at each other before laughing. 

"You're so weird!" 

"What a freak." 

"Stay away, I don't want your weirdness to rub off on me."

Baekhyun turned and ran off, leaving his things behind.

He found an empty hallway, sliding down the wall and buried his face into his lap.

"Why me!?" The boy sobbed. "J-junmyeon, why m-me?" Junmyeon soon appeared, quickly moving to sit beside Baekhyun and comfort him. 

"We chose you because you had a strong soul Baekhyun. You stood out from everyone else. Amongst everyone, you seemed to be stronger than the rest."

Junmyeon let the boy cry into his chest. "I know things might get hard now but I'll always be here for you and help you through anything I can. I promise."

*High School*
Baekhyun's age: 16

"Mom, we can't do that. He's only 16."

"Do you know what they're saying about our family? I get talked about because of that child." She argued quietly.

"I can't take the stress anymore.. there's people talking behind my back, I even lost friends beom." His mother sighed.

"Don't you love him? He's your baby remember?" 

"I'm sorry.. but after this, I don't think he can be my son anymore. We're leaving tomorrow morning." She murmured before walking away.

Baekhyun lowered his head and let tears slide down his cheeks.

Its all my fault.. I'm sorry.

"Baek.." The boy slowly looked up to see his older brother looking at him with wide eyes. "How long have you been standing there?"

Baekhyun stayed silent, wiping the tears of his cheeks. 

"You should probably go pack... don't worry. I'll be fine." Baekhyun stood up, turning to head back to his room.

"Ya, who said I was leaving? You're not going to go through this alone. I'll always be by your side baek." Baekbeom smiled, ruffling the top of Baekhyun's hair.

Baekhyun gave him a small smile as he thanked him quietly.

*skip to four months later~*

"So..I'm thinking of telling Daehyun today... about me." Baekbeom looked over at his younger brother. 

"Are you sure?"

Baekhyun nodded. "I feel like I could trust him but I know what people think about this ability and if he leaves-" "it's not meant to be." Baekbeom finished. "Remember, whatever happens, I'll be right beside you."

Baekhyun nodded as he got out of the car.

"I'll be home today, just call me if you need me. Have a good day." His brother waved.

"I will." He replied as he waved back.

Later that day, Baekhyun waited at an empty lunch table after school for his boyfriend to get out of basketball practice.

He debated in his head on how he should tell him but was interrupted when arms were wrapped around his shoulders.

"Hey you, did I make you wait long?" Daehyun smiled as he placed a peck on Baekhyun's cheek before sitting beside him.

"No, it was only five minutes. It wasn't long." Baekhyun flashed a small smile.

"Good." Daehyun smiled, resting his elbow on the table and his cheek on the palm of his hand as he stared at Baekhyun. 

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"There's something I want to tell you.. I've been wanting to but I've been kind of scared." Daehyun grabbed Baekhyun's, intertwining their fingers together.

"You can tell me anything." Daehyun gave him a reassuring smile. "You can leave if you want.. I'm not going to stop you, I'll understand."

"Baek, what are you talking about? I won't leave you." Daehyun cupped baekhyun's cheek with his free hand and smiled. "I love you okay?" Baekhyun looked at daehyun, tears forming in his eyes.

"Don't say things that you don't mean." Baekhyun mumbled. Daehyun slowly leaned in and connected their lips together in a slow sweet kiss.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and enjoyed the last kiss that he'll probably have with Daehyun. "I mean it." Daehyun whispered, breath fanning baekhyun's lips.

"Now, tell me." Daehyun gave baekhyun a cute smile.

Here it goes...

"I can see ghosts, well more like see and talk to ghosts." Baekhyun stared at the floor.

"What?" 

"Crazy I know-"

"No no no, Baek what are you talking about?" Daehyun stared at baekhyun with a confused look.

"Ghosts Daehyun, ghosts. I-i can see them. I can talk to them too, I help them move on. Help them with their un-"

"Wait.. ghosts? Helping them move on? Baek, where is this coming from?" 

"I'm telling the truth.. I've been wanting to tell you since we started dating.." 

Daehyun sat there quietly, lost in his thoughts. 

"Say something.. please." Baekhyun's heart raced. He was scared of what he would say. 

"They were right..." He then began to chuckle. 

 "I'm dating the schools psychopath."

Baekhyun's eyes widened and began to get blurry from the tears that were welling up.

"They warned me... they told me many things but I didn't believe them cause I really liked you.. They even teased me for it but I decided to ignore it cause I didn't want to believe it..but-" He paused, meeting Baekhyun's teary eyes.

"-It's true.." 

One by one the tears slide down Baekhyun's cheeks.

"Don't talk to me any more." Daehyun whispered, grabbing his things as he stood up and ran off.

"/I'm sorry.."

Baekhyun whispered watching as Daehyun ran away.

He broke down, sobbing as he hung his head low. He wiped his cheeks as he pulled out his phone and dialed his brothers number. 

"Baek, you home yet? Can you check if-" 

"H-hyung.. Can you come get me, p-please?" Baekhyun sobbed, biting his lip to try to stop but he just couldn't help it.

After telling him, Baekhyun pulled his knees to his chest and continued to sob.

"Why couldn't I be normal..." He quietly sobbed to himself.

~*~
A/N;
I wanted to show how Baekhyun got his ability to see/talk to ghosts. Hope you guys enjoyed! I know I mentioned Kyungsoo and I plan on having him appear soon :) damn the ending was hard to write omg but it came out alright.
Thank you again for the votes/reads and comments! They make me very happy hehe ^^ sorry I don't reply tho :/ I usually don't know what to say but I've laughed at them (in a good way!) sorry for giving you feels the last two chapters hehe.
Until next time!! ( ^ω^ )
Edited; 2/9/2018

/

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

592K 28.1K 64
He is Byun Baekhyun, the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Byun who are both working in Park's corporation. Mr. Byun as the general manager and Mrs. Byun as o...
8.3K 713 21
Baekhyun Loved Chanyeol to infinity and beyond. They were so in love that the world around them stopped to stare at the couple. A match made in heave...
33.6K 3.1K 44
Chanyeol doesn't believe love exists in this world anymore, not after finding his fiancé in bed with his best friend! The cute much younger, severel...
2K 176 16
I woke up because the sunlight was hitting my eyes. I moved and start whining because my back lower was hurtful. He and I were naked in the bed. My t...