Lucky Fan Girl 2 (BTS J-HOPE...

By misshobie

The tragedy continues...or does it finally end. "Mai..?" ¡MATURE CONTENT! More

Asher-Ki Jung Diamond
New Path
No Choice
Old Friend
Recognizable
It's You
Reunited
Don't Tell
Too Many Secrets
Got My Back
Babysitters
Obvious
Truth
Father and Son
A Family
BTS
Another Mans Comfort
Divided Focus
Mixed Emotions
Trail of Events
The Joker
Nothing is Wrong
Our World
A Reminder
Let Me Love
Mai + Hoseok
Consequences
Falling Apart
Premiere Disaster
The Medium
Jinxed
Better Days
A Blessing
Dream Messenger
Backfire
Calm As Can Be
Alternitives
Where's Mommy?
Boston

They Suspect

2.8K 163 92
By misshobie

My eyes widen in fear, I backed away from him, until I hit the corner.

He walked over and towered over me.

I looked into his eyes.

"Didn't think I'd figure it out?" He asked.

My whole body is trembling.

He snickered his teeth, "You think I'm dumb?"

I have no words to say. If this is how it feels to know Jooheon knows, imagine with the rest?

"I got injured because of you." He said, "My career was in jeopardy."

"I'm sorry-"

"Yeah you better be sorry." He muttered.

I squealed lightly as he pressed me against the wall.

My breathing grew heavy.

"Because of you I was in fear of losing everything, then you leave like nothing happened. That was the most selfish thing you've done yet." He told me.

I felt the tears forming.

"I vowed never to speak to you again. One because you left so foolishly. Two because I got injured by some monster that was after YOU, and three because Hoseok and all of Big Hit had to deal with a LOT."

"Jooheon I-"

"You can't apologize for it." He said, "I mean, I know you never meant for any of that to happen, but it did. And the way you handled it was wrong, you shouldn't have ran away."

"If I had stayed things would've gotten worse." I defended, "What the fuck was I supposed to do? I did a lot. I caused a lot of pain to everyone. My best choice WAS TO leave." I told him.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!" I yelled, "I'm not gonna stand here and let you talk down on me like it was ALL my fault. It wasn't! You think after I left I had it easy?" I asked.

"Why else would have you left for!" He shouted.

"I went home to find out my parents were dead and that I BARELY had family left." I cried, "I had it really hard. I went through so much that I'm grateful to still be here!"

His gaze softened.

I sobbed, "You have no right to be mad at me."

"Mai.."

"Don't touch me." I told him and sniffled, "Just don't. Please." I said.

He surrendered, "I'm sorry.."

"Whatever. It was the past." I calmed down, "At least you got that off your chest." I said.

"Right.." he mumbled.

Silence.

Jooheon avoided my gaze, it almost seems like he regrets saying what he said.

I mean, I know you're upset about it but don't blame everything on me. It was no one's fault that Shin-Mae was insane.

The doors opened to the parking lot and the two of us exited the elevator.

"So where you headed?" He asked and walked beside me.

"I have to pick up my son." I said.

O_O

I gasped and covered my mouth.

Did I just admit that?

Damn! Stupid Mai!

"Aw, you have a little one?" He asked, "How cute, can I come?"

I looked at him quite surprised.

"What?" He said innocently.

"You want to come pick up my son, with me?" I asked.

He nods, "Is that wrong?"

"Won't you get in some sort of trouble for that?"

He shrugged, "Not really. Unless you don't want me to go."

"Uhm.." I bit my lip and think for moment.

He smiled, "C'mon~ take me. You can't resist this cuteness, can you?"

His dimples. Oh his cute dimples.

I laughed.

Jooheon laughed with me.

"Ok fine, only because you reminded me of my son, he'd do something like that."

"Great!" He cheered and followed me to my car.

As we got into my car, my phone rang again, I quickly answered it, "Hey Jae."

"Everything all right? I'm just checking up on you."

"How sweet, but eh. My day could get better, I hope."

He chuckled, "Is there something I should know?"

I looked at Jooheon who was quietly observing my car, then looked away, "Actually, there's a lot. But for now I'm gonna go pick up, Asher." I said.

"Asher? From daycare?" He asked.

"Yep. He got sick soo.."

Jooheon: Your son's name is Asher?

DS: Who was that?

"I'll explain later. Bye."

-click-

"Was that your husband?" Jooheon asked as I began to drive.

I laughed, "My husband? No. Imagine?"

"You're not married?"

"Let's not talk about that." I said and drived.

This day is cursed.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

-Eunice POV-

'From Jimin<3:

'I miss you & I'm sleepy, it's times like this I wish you were here to cuddle.'

I smiled as I admired his cute selca he sent me, my poor baby. He's working so hard.

If only time would go faster so we can be together again. I dearly miss him. This has been the longest we've been a part in a while, I'm not so used to it.

But I am patient and he will be home soon.

Sigh.

It just sucks that I can't let him know what's going on. He would be so happy to hear that Mai's back! I know that for sure.

Ever since Mai left, Jimin always wondered about her. He thought what Hoseok did to her was completely cruel. Hoseok and Jimin never really got along after that. Not that I blame them.

We still invited him to our wedding but it was very awkward.

Ahh my wedding. It was perfect, just as I dreamed it to be.

I remember exactly how Jimin asked me to marry him, it's a moment I cherish.

-Flashback-

-2 years ago-

Jimin was back from another world tour, since he missed out on our anniversary, he decided to take me out today. I'm so excited.

However, I'm blind folded right now.

"Careful, baby steps." He said as he held me.

I giggled, "Are we there yet? It smells like nature."

"That's because we're around water." He said, "On a boardwalk."

"Water?" I repeated, "Jimin, where'd you take me?"

He chuckled, "You'll see soon. Don't peek!"

I laughed, "I can't, this blind fold is too tight."

"Ok.. and.. we're here! Take off the blindfold!" He cheered.

In a second I removed it and slowly opened my eyes.

I gasped, "Jimin what on earth..." I looked around, "What is this place?" I asked mesmerized.

We're at a shore, near a small lake house, I see a small boat and some paddles, it's romantic.

He smiled, "I figured we'd do something quiet and peaceful."

"Aw..Jimin this is so sweet of you. I wasn't expecting this."

"Come, let's get on the small boat and go for a little stroll. The stroll of your life~"

"Yeah don't say that." I said and carefully got on the boat before him.

He laughed, "Whatever."

Jimin carefully got on the boat afterwards then grabbed the paddles. He sat across from me and began to paddle.

I smiled and admired the view, "This is so cool, I never actually gone on a small boat like this one."

"Good. First time for everything, with me." He winked.

I blushed and looked away.

Jimin stopped paddling until we were deep enough and away from shore, but not too far.

It was very quiet.

He placed the paddles down gently and smiled at me.

I smiled back, "What?"

"How did I end up with a wonderful girl, like you?" He asked.

"Jimin..."

"Everyday I feel grateful to still be able to call you mine. I always think of you, even when I'm feeling bad. I just look through our pictures and I'm all better." He said.

My heart felt all warm.

He sighed, "Come here, jagiya."

We both slowly rose to our feet, he held both my hands and looked me in the eye.

"I love you," he said sweetly, "I would never trade you for anything in this world. You are my best friend and literally all I need to keep me going. Sure, Army's are there but.. aside from them you're my biggest motivation. You encourage me to do better because you know I can. I never had someone who believed in me as much as you do. After all we been through, you're still here, standing with me. I will never take you for granted."

The tears were forming as I smiled at him, "Oh Jimin...I love you too. You have no idea how much I do.."

He smiled warmly and gently kissed me, "And for that, you want to know what will truly be good for us?"

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I think we're both ready for this." He said and got down on one knee.

I covered my mouth, my eyes widen.

Is he really doing this?

I never thought the day would come!

Jimin took out a small plush ring box and smiled at me. He tried to open it.

..

It wasn't opening.

..

"Damn what the hell. It won't open!" He said frustratingly as he tried to open it.

I giggled, "This is a little awkward.."

"Yeah I know." He said and got up, "Help me open it."

Jimin handed me the box, I used all my force to open it and it finally did.

He gasped, "Ugh. Finally!"

I gave him back the box.

Suddenly, who knows what happened, but something hit our boat which caused us to lose our balance.

Jimin yelped and fell backwards, splashing INTO the lake.

Before I even worried, I started to laugh hysterically.

"Are you ok, babe?" I asked as I laughed more.

Jimin rose from the water and glared at me.

He looked too adorable. I couldn't help but laugh so hard I cried.

"This HAD to happen to me." He muttered, "Oh well, Hwayoung!" He cheered.

I looked at him, "Yeah babe? Keke.."

He swam toward me and held the edges of the boat, "Give me your hand."

I gladly did so.

Jimin carefully slipped the ring on my finger, I smiled as he did so, "How'd you hold on to the ring?" I asked curiously, since he did fall into the water.

He chuckled, "Easy, just like I've been holding on to you all these years."

Smooth Jimin, good answer.

"Will you marry me?" He asked immediately

Before I said yes, I kissed his wet lips passionately.

"Yes~"

-End of Flashback-

My family was there, and Jimin's family was there, a lot of idols were there to support Jimin and me. Hehe. Our cake was bomb too.

I'll never forget.

Although I had wished Mai would be there, with Hoseok..smiling..

But you know, life happens and.. things don't go as planned.

That's ok though, Mai is back. And she has a baby! I'm so thrilled.

Asher is literally the cutest little boy I ever laid eyes on. His personality is just a bonus.

Oh he is just everything! That boy is something, I wonder what Hoseok's reaction would be if he ever found out?

I bet he'd faint.

I chuckled to myself.

One thing for sure is, he'd most likely fall in love with Asher too fast.

Who wouldn't?

I bet if Lena were here, she would love him too.

Speaking of Lena, I visit her every year, sometimes Jungkook comes along but other than that it's just me.

Jimin has trouble going, I don't blame him if he feels uncomfortable. So I don't insist.

When I go alone, I stay for a very long while.

Normally I say a few words but.. the last time I went, I had a major breakdown.

I remembered what happened before Mai left and...it just got to me.

I remember being dragged away with the crowd, I was trying to help Mai. But I had no use, I wasn't capable to do so.

Sometimes I wonder, that if I had helped her, thing's would've been different.

Everyday I think about that night at least once, I hate that night. I get nightmares from it.

Sigh. Ok enough.

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.

Good. Better!

-bell rings-

Hm? Who could that be?

I went ahead and peeped through the whole, "Oh it's the guys."

The second I opened the door, Jungkook and Taehyung walked inside. With cameras.

Of course -_-

Taehyung: Sorry for the barge in, Hwayoung, but Jimin sent us here.

Jungkook: He suspected something.

"Suspected what?" I asked bluntly.

They exchanged looks.

Jungkook: You were spotted around an unfamiliar/unusual area.

"Yeah, so?"

Taehyung: Jimin is just trying to make sure you are safe at all times.

Another thing, ever since that night, Jimin got overly protective. Not that I'm complaining but sometimes I can't stand it.

"I was just taking a stroll." I said.

Jungkook: Haha. Nice try. I used that lie before, it didn't work.

Taehyung: Tell us the truth.

"Not with all these cameras around." I said and headed to my kitchen.

They followed.

Taehyung: If we tell the camera men to go away, will you tell us then?

"I'll think about it."

Jungkook: No, you'll tell us.

"Nope."

Jungkook: C'mon!

I giggled.

Jungkook and I have gotten really close surprisingly. I still worry he might like me but so far he hasn't given any sign.

Taehyung told the camera men to go away, I sighed and looked at them.

"I have nothing to hide." I told them.

Jungkook: Just tell us where you were so Jimin can quit bothering us.

Taehyung: Yeah please?

If I tell them, would they say something?

Unnie told me not to tell anyone.

But its Jungkook and Taehyung. I'm sure they can keep a secret.

Right?

I don't know.

Taehyung still sees Hoseok from time to time, I know Jungkook wouldn't say a word.

Maybe it's safe to only tell, Jungkook. I'm sure he'll have my back for anything.

Mai, please don't be mad at me.

Taehyung: Any day now, Hwayoung.

"Uhm.. do you mind getting my purse for me, Tae?" I asked sweetly.

Taehyung: Why, what's in there? O.o

I chuckled, "I have candy."

Jungkook: Oh can I have some ^-^?

I smiled, "Sure. Tae, please hand me my purse."

He sighed.

Taehyung: You better tell me what's going on.

I nod as I watch him exit the kitchen.

As soon as he was gone, I held Jungkook's hand.

He seemed surprised, "What are you doing?" He asked.

I put my finger over his lips, "Ssht. I have something to tell you, I'm trusting you with this."

His eyes widen slightly, "Tell me." He said and moved my hand away.

He held both my hands.

"Jungkook, Mai's back." I admitted.

Silence.

His grip tightened.

...

"Who?" He mumbled.

I groaned, "Mai! Mai Diamond, she's back, and with a baby."

He gasped, "Wait wait.. Mai? You mean..."

I nod.

Jungkook looked completely shocked, like his soul was drained. Starstrucked. His eyes looked bigger than they originally are.

Taehyung walked back inside.

Taehyung: Here's your- whoa? Jungkook-ah, get away from Hwayoung, you're too close!

I backed away.

Jungkook: HYUNG, MAI'S BACK!

NO!

Taehyung: WHAT?!

I face palmed.

》》TO BE CONTINUED 》》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 7K 33
War is imminent, and with the awakening of your mysterious powers, it makes for an explosive mixture. The future is uncertain, and you have to leave...
122 2 8
You love bangtan? You love our boys? The fvcking read thing ✨💫 you want more information? Then read!
425 79 25
You got Anika Why aren't you letting go of y/n?? TEMPTED....... ⚠️ mature content obviously ⚠️ 🔞🔞🔞🔞 Please this is my work do not steal...
Runaways By n.

Fanfiction

265 1 30
k.nj♡ when two runaways collide. started: 2020.12.06 ended: 2021.01.28