Roman Empire

Od RomanEmpire2016

Alpha Roman Reigns looks for the One who will become his Luna, in his Empire there will be a Selection to fin... Více

The Selection
The Selection announcement
The Choosing
The Meeting
The Dream
Dream again
Work
Protection
Family
Love
Love part 2
Sequel

Torment

735 24 1
Od RomanEmpire2016

Romans POV
I heard a wolf howling with such longing, curiosity getting the best of me I followed the howls. Didn't take long, I went out of my room, and across the hall to the room. Opening the door quietly I saw whom I wanted to see, her and her daughter were sound asleep the howls coming from Melissa. I smirked, knowing that she was dreaming of me, her torment was just beginning. I wanted her as much as she wanted me, but she couldn't see how much I wanted her yet, she wouldn't believe me if I told her. She is too focused on her daughter and not herself for once. I walked over to the bed, placing a light kiss on her mouth. Her eyes fluttered, moaning my name. Hope snuggled in further to her.

"Momma, wake up, wake up sleepyhead. Come on momma."
"I'm awake, I'm awake." I said yawning, wrapping my arms around Hope.
"Momma, I wanna go play with Joelle."
There was a knock on the door, Hope ran to it, throwing the door open. Looking up I saw Roman and Joelle in the doorway.
"Momma was being a sleepyhead," Hope said, giggling.
"Oh really, you're momma looks pretty being a sleepyhead. And your momma missed out on me sending the others home."
I looked up, wide-eyed, "Seriously?" I asked.
"Yes, there's no one who can compare to you."
He pulled me into him, "You're the one that I want, besides I know you want me too."
I looked at him in confusion. He said, "You're ability is your dreams, you see the future."
I stepped away from him, grabbing Hopes hand, " I can't." Turning and taking Hope out the door. He stood there looking at me, his face falling in disbelief.
"Momma, why are we leaving? I thought you loved him?"
I knelt down in front of her, saying, "Babygirl, it's not that simple. Momma loves you, and I need some time. Ok."
"Ok momma," she said sadly.
I pulled her into my arms, tearing silently falling down my cheeks.

Romans POV
I couldn't believe I was letting her walk away. She's everything, I know it's sudden, but she is all I need. The moment she ran out of the restaurant, I knew who she was, and why she was running.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

19.7K 598 24
*This is the sequel to Water Lovers. You must read the first story in order to follow this one. Sarah Wavers is now a mermaid. Into new waters and pl...
982K 55K 31
"W-Would you like to have some cookies, mister?" "Cookies?" "Yes! Homemade cookies! It's really tasty and sweet!" "Sadly, I'm not a sweet tooth, doll...
6.4K 103 13
Lacey decided to forgive and forget all that has hurt her in anyway in the past. Will this continue or will her mate become the end of her new ways...
21.5K 516 26
Duncan is married to Courtney both happy. But will the marriage still remain happy when a new girl works at Duncan's job? Will Duncan still want to b...