The Only Drug I Want ( Patric...

Door girlwiththevfdtattoo

A fanfic about P-Stump. The rest of Fall Out Boy, and many other bands will be included. Added bonus: Choose... Meer

The Only Drug I Want ( Patrick Stump / OC)
xeShort Stuff, Hot Shot
Voices (Path Chooser.)
Funny
I 'd Like To Know
What?
You Really Think
About Me
Something, but not a chapter.
Trucks
I Want To Scream I Love You At the Top of My Lungs
America's Suitehearts
Hold Her Down With Soggy Clothes and Breezeblocks
Do You Know Where The Wild Things Go
Better Off As Lovers
This Is For Matilda
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
Champagne For My Real Friends
A little... Something
Book 2?!?!
I'M BACK
Standing on Your Own
No?

Go With Patrick

1K 41 1
Door girlwiththevfdtattoo

You chose: GO WITH PATRICK

~~~~~~~~Patrick's POV~~~~~~~

Ellie flinched away from me, she was clearly terrified. I wasn't going to just leave her there, though. I couldn't. She was insane, and apparently had no one to watch her, and no money for meds.
I couldn't leave her there.

I couldn't let her get hurt.

"Please?" I was ready to start begging. "Please, Ellie, I only want to help. I won't hurt you."

She turned her head to the side, staring at something. Well, it was probably someone, but what whatever it was, it wasn't actually there.

"No! Go away!" Her voice was harsh, she was upset with whatever was speaking to her. "You don't know! You can't know!"

"Ellie." I didn't want her to get lost in her own hallucinations, but scaring her wasn't going to help either. I stepped closer, but just barely. "Ellie, stop talking to it."

She looked back at me, frowning. "I'll go." She glanced back to the side, where whatever her mind had created was. "Hush."

It was a relief to know that, for at least a few hours, I could know she was safe.

I know its strange, but I hated it.
Seeing the people that no one cared about.
The ones like her.
The ones that needed someone there.
That couldnt take care of themselves.

"Good. Good." I smiled at her, trying to be reassuring before she changed her mind. "My car is a few blocks down the street."

"Go, then." She gestured for me to start walking.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7K 190 32
Alexandra Isabella Bennet has been friends with the one and only Pete Wentz so one day pete tells her that he got in a band which is Fall Out Boy but...
89.6K 4.9K 45
Chasity's plan is simple... 1. PRETEND TO BE A GUY, 2. Get picked as Fall Out Boy's new drummer, 3. Earn money, 4. Pay family's debts and; 5. Leav...
7K 328 18
You were a huge fan of Fall Out Boy. When you see they are holding a competition to have someone tour with them, of course you enter. However, you di...
7.8K 575 21
==COMPLETED== ***BASED OFF OF THE "EVERYBODY WANTS SOMEBODY WHO DOESN'T WANT THEM" IMAGINES FROM MY PATRICK STUMP/FALL OUT BOY IMAGINES BOOK*** All P...