That Royal Bad Ass

بواسطة _neferobri

Princess Nicola Eucalyptus of Amarillia is kind, caring, charming, respectful and doesn't give back chat... O... المزيد

Copyrights
He's No Prince Charming!
1. He Kicked Me Off A Waterfall!
2. He Peed On Me!
3. He Swore To Protect Me...
4. Is He A Virgin?
5. He Burnt My Jeans
6. He's My Legal Guardian
8. He's Losing Me...
9. He's Charming... I Swear It
10. Never Said He Was Mannerly.
11. Ain't No Truther
12. Girly Girls Don't Sweat
13. He's A Coat
14. He's In Need Of A Solution
15. Calculations
Author's Note *Please Read*
Important Update*don't kill me, please read*
16. He's Under The Shade
Yes, It's another A/N and I'm sorry
17. He Knew...
18. He's A Groom
19. He's Single Again Ayyyyyye
20. He's Happily Ever After
What now?
QUESTION?????
It's here! (The spinoff)

7. He Got Us Arrested

7.4K 300 19
بواسطة _neferobri

-REVISED-

Chapter 7- Friday

"I freaking hate you Stephen!" I growled kicking at nothing in particular—but, mentally it was Stephen's crotch.

He just groaned and snuggled into the cold brick wall, ignoring how many diseases it possibly harboured.

I walked up to him and poked him in the face several times until he woke up with a resigned sigh.

"What do you want?" he asked in a flat irritated tone.

"I want to pee," I whispered embarrassedly, a light blush crept over my face, "Like, now."

"Take your piss in the hole in the corner."

"They're watching me!" I complained sneaking a glance at the amused looking police officers.

"Then...I don't know, hold it in or something. I don't care" he opened his eyes and gave me an impatient look "Why do you need to take a piss all of a sudden anyway?"

"Well..." I shifted uncomfortably, "It's a thing that happens when I'm in serious trouble."

"Wait," an amused look flashed over his face "so you're saying that when you're in shit you piss a lot...?" I gave him an impish nod.

"Pahaha!" he doubled over in laughter "Tha-th-that ha-

He started up again and I just stood there watching him in embarrassment.

"That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard!" he exclaimed when he sobered up.

"Just shut up okay..." I sank down onto the cold brick bench.

Why did I have to dye his hair pink?

If I didn't dye his hair then he wouldn't have burnt my jeans, forced me to make friends only with gorgs, get invited to a party by one, ditch the guards, try to sneak into a high security campus and get arrested.

But that's not the worst part yet.

Stephie-boy dropped my purse, with our ID cards and drivers licenses when he heard the alarm, in the bushes we were hiding behind. So you can say we have no way out of this situation considering the fact that when we told the chief who we were and he laughed in our faces, slammed the barred gate and walked out of the room.

"Okay, your 'Royal Highnesses'" A beefy, balding officer chuckled when he walked into the holding cell area making the other not-so fit looking officers erupt into a peal of laughter, "You each get one phone call. I hope the 'Queen' isn't too upset when she hears this."

I just rolled my eyes at him and gave Stephen a once over.

He looked pretty smug if you ask me.

He just had this look on his face that said 'I've got a plan, but it's not safe.' I just gave him an 'I don't care I just really want to get out of here' look in response and his grin grew large for a few seconds before a lanky officer in a coffee stained uniform walked up to the cell, unlocked gate and pointed at me.

I grimaced and looked at Stephen over my shoulder who now had his eyes shut, feet stretched out and his head lolling away on the cold grey concrete wall.

"Hmmph," I stuck my nose up and got up making my way out of the cell, "But can I make international calls?"

"Yes," he said in an irritated manner, "You only have five minutes so make the best of it." We stopped in front of an outdated payphone and I just shook my head, mentally dissing Stephen's parents.

I quickly dialled the only number I knew better than my own and prayed for her to pick up because one does not answer to unknown numbers.

Ring...

Ring...

Oh come on bitch answer your fu-

"Haylope!" Ali beamed making let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

"Jeez can't you just answer your phone like a human being for once?" I heard her ready to reply but I cut her off "Listen I only got five minutes so follow my instructions carefully."

"Okay..?"

"They got me!" I breathed -loudly- into the smelly receiver, "Hide the goods! Throw the powder in the toilets and the plants in the neighbour's garbage shoot"

I heard her let out a relieved "oh". Yeah we have a prison break code, because we're cool like that... actually, no we made this whole scenario up because quite frankly, we all knew I'd end up in jail one day.

"I don't care if it cost a lot!" I whispered shouted making sure I caught the attention of all the cops in the room "I want that shit gone!"

Alison was giggling uncontrollably. Thank God she isn't here with me.

"I don't care if Jake wants his cut! You can give him the crappy happy pills." that last line did it. all the cops were up and out to try and trace the call I made. It's a shame that number is untraceable.

I hung up the phone with a smug smile hinting the corners of my lips.

When I turned around there was only one officer in the room and that was the lanky one with the keys, but Stephen already had him in a choke hold and he was already losing consciousness. I ran up to the gate where Stephen was holding him and kicked him in the groin. Why? Because I could, that's why...actually holding this pee up made me kind of irritated.

"Get the keys he's almost out," Stephen ordered letting the poor man drop to the floor "We have like twenty minutes to get out of here before they come back."

I nodded and squatted searching through the man's pockets in search of the key ring.

I finally found it and guess what? These idiots puts all of their keys on one key ring. Ugh... twenty minutes better be enough time.

Ten fail tries and thirty made up swear words later finally I got the gate unlocked and that took up thirteen minutes.

"Gawd, took you long enough," Stephen whined hurrying out of the cell and over to the old wooden desk that sat in the corner with and outdated desktop, empty donut boxes and coffee cups.

"Just whatever we need to figure out a way to get out of here," I looked out through a crack in the door and saw the officer buzzing around hurriedly on the search for non-existent illegal drugs.

"Car keys!" He whisper shouted at me, "I think that door leads to the garage," he pointed at a door identical to the one I was peeping through.

"It better," I muttered, shuffling carefully after him.

"Can't this thing go any faster?" I complained looking in the rear-view mirror to make sure no cars were following us.

"If it could do you think I'd be driving this slowly?" he retorted in frustration.

"I mean, come ON! It's a freaking cop car!" I threw my hands up in frustration and sunk back into the smelly worn out leather seat "I really need to speak to your parents."

"Whatever. Just shut up and let me drive woman!" I glared at him in suspicion.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked looking out the window noticing how familiar the passing trees and fancy buildings on the private road were "Stephen you can't be that stupid and desperate!" I cried in exasperation.

"Heh," he shrugged "I have my days"

We pulled up at the end of the road to a grand sign that read the dreaded words "Alistrial High Forest Track".

I gave Stephen a flat look as he got out of the car.

"I am not passing through any secret tunnels."

"How'd you know?" he grinned wickedly, "Are you coming or do you want to be arrested... again?"

"Urgh, fine" I groaned and got out of the car and rushed to follow Stephen before I got lost.

We walked for about five minutes through a track with knee high bushes and tall trees surrounding us before we finally stopped over a vent and multiple voices could be heard before Stephen pulled it from the ground and gestured for me to jump in.

I gave him an uneasy look before I looked into the poorly lit, dodgy looking tunnel and I realised it wasn't that far a fall.

When Stephen closed the vent over our heads he cleared his throat and made a weird bird noise and waited a minute but nothing happened so he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Yo, Gladiole!" He howled making my stomach drop and my heart stop beating for a fraction of a second.

Did he just say Gladiole?

"You got the signal wrong Turmaine," A vaguely familiar, melodic voice chuckled from around the corner.

"Yeah, whatever," Stephen retorted shifting his weight to his other leg, "Come on we haven't got all night."

'Gladiole' let out a victorious hoorah and rounded the corner.

My heart stopped then started at the same speed the psychopath, Stephen, drives at multiplied by ten... thousand, as I took in the messily styled chocolate curls and confused looking brown eyes.

"Keller...?" I breathed as I watched Stephen jog up to him and do some sort of bro shake-hug thing.

s

A/N 

Haylo!! urgh I'm so soweey i took so freaking long to update :S go ahead... throw your rotten eggs at me. I deserve it :( i have neglected you for too long. hehe :3 but on a serious note i'd like to thank all you you for reading and putting up with my crap i think i'll be updating more often now, yeh? Also i started a new story... yay! but i guess i'm not going to put it up until it's completed and edited and make sense :D so be on the look out for a sneak peak lovies ;) ttyl for now and share the love.

YAY?

NAY?

VCF!!! 

Love Always,

cheeky_gurl ♥ :)

*01/08/15

I went to my first baby shower yesterday c: it was fun... even though I ended up hiding in my aunt's room; watching Modern Family.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

66.1K 2.8K 31
you can see it on Amazon Kindle... In the heart of Victorian London lives a girl names Katherine Davis. She is the real life Cinderella yet she was d...
2.2K 142 35
"We agreed. If I won, you'd marry me someday." "Why'd you wanna marry me, anyhow?" I ask. "So, I can do this for the rest of our lives," he stops wal...
50.1K 1.3K 34
After spending years as one of the most notorious rakes of the ton, Anthony Bridgerton has decided it's time to settle down and carry on the family l...
3.7K 606 34
A Fairytale Princess who has a penchant for getting into trouble. A Steampunk Inventor with a keen mind and mysterious origin. What will happen when...