Phantom Of Sexual Nightmares 2

By Strxzz

**DISCLAIMER** This story has not been edited or revised. Since I first wrote this story while I was in my t... More

Years ago
A Blessing and A Curse
Years Later....
Caught By The Devil Again
Hell To Pay Continues
Welcome To Hell's Nightmare Part 2
Flashbacks To Find The Reason
Dreaming Of Bad Memories
Reason Why
Founding 'The Witch'
Birthday Surprises Part 1
Birthday Surprises Part 2
Strange Change
Trick And Treat
Forgotten Flashback
Fear Becomes The Protector
Different Than Before
The Conversation
It All Makes Sense
Seeing Them Again
More Pieces Add Up
The Plan
Finding & Choosing Memories
Go Read This!
Long Journey
Yes Or No?
Strong Denial
Falling For My Main Fear
Undeniable Chemistry
Feeling Strange
Double Trouble
My Turn To Help You
The Talk
Can You Read This?
Traveling/What If
Traveling/What If Part 2
Traveling/ What If Part 3
Arriving
Epilogue 1 (Forgiveness)
Epilogue 2 (The Wedding)
Epilogue 3 (The Highschool Reunion)
Sneak Peek For The Phantom's Son
Now Available!!
A Story Similar To This One:

Welcome To Hell's Nightmares Part 1

1.8K 107 22
By Strxzz

Patricia

"Hey." I told my sister.

Hi." she says as she turns her head.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this." I told her.

"I mean any way to make him leave me alone...... Permanently."

"I know."

Andrew started walking in here. "Hey mommy's baby!" I say as I pick him up and start kissing all on his cheeks.

He giggled and August walked in. "Oh that's where he went."

"Why you were looking for him?" I laughed.

"He walks and runs fast for a damn one year old."

"I know baby." I laughed and gave Andrew to him.

"So Anthony's really back....." She says as she sits back with a worried face.

"Yeah and I thought he would neva find you again."

"I haven't seen him since." August adds on.

"Patricia my number one fear is." Pashion says.

"Is what?"

"Him."

"Da-" I cover august mouth.

"Andrew is in here." I said.

"I was gonna say dang. Chill out Patricia."

"Mhum." I look up and down at him.

He puts Andrew down and he starts to run out quickly. "He runs so fast like you." I laughed.

"I know huh."

"August I love you so much." I kissed his lips.

"I luh mah wifey too." He nibbles my ear.

Pashion

I'm surprised he let me wake up or I was gonna really have it bad. I can sense him near me. "Okay we need to see how his nightmares are." Solana says.

"I'm scared to go back to sleep."

"We'll get you up, we promise." Selena says.

"How?"

"Just trust us." Selma says.

I laid back down on the bed. "Blink your eyes three times Pashion." I hear Selena say.

I blink them one time. "One."

When I blinked them I can see him standing far away. "Two."

I can see him getting way closer. I blinked the last time. "Three."

"I'm gonna have mo fun with yah Pashion."

Oh shit......

Dream

I was underwater and I swam up. It was a Forrest and the water started to freeze up. I couldn't move. I can see a shark swimming my way and I couldn't move. I tried to move but there was no use.

I closed my eyes and then I the water was unfrozen then I got on the rock but the shark bit my leg like a little but I managed to get it out. My leg started to bleed and I started to limp. The scene turned I to me in the woods.

I seen a tall, tall, tall, guy and I wondered who he was until it was the slender man. Then he had mask and it was Anthony. "You look so little down there."

My legs had blood with the white stockings. My hair was with bangs and it was straight. I had on a little white dress with doll shoes. At this point I just wanted to be killed by this man. He picked me up and lifted my head up to his. "Don't be shy, say anything."

I looked him into his eyes and I started to shiver. "I-I-I-I." I stutter.

"Pashion I'm not going to hurt you. Just say a word."

He put his hand down my hair. "I promise." He says.

I know he's lying I can feel like he's setting me up. "Leave me alone....." I said.

He lifted his head up and looked. "See that can't be arranged!" He threw me down and I fell to the ground. I hit my head and I started to see twenty Anthony's in total.

He came and he took out my eyes. He sewed my eyes with buttons. He ripped off my mouth and it was painful. Then he sewed up my mouth so I can't talk. He took out my organs and placed a button heart with stuffing inside of me. He placed me on a shelf with a four big rats.

I was bleeding and the blood stained on everything. "Have fun being eaten up."

He walks away and the rats come my way. "Pashion!" I see Solana but I can only see her with button eyes.

"Help me...." I say with a weaken voice.

"Take my hand." she says but I try to reach for it but the rats got closer.

"You're too weaken." She says as she runs and grabs my hand.

I thought we were gone but she left and I was still on the shelf. "Thought you was gonna leave huh?" Says Anthony as he appears next to me.

I get it up and start to run. He stretched his arm and pulled me back by my hair. "Nope ion think so." He grins.

"Maybe a shower seems nice eh?"

I didn't say anything and he grabbed me by the neck. "If yo ass too scared to tlk then I'm gonna really make yo ass not really talk."

I couldn't breathe and he plopped me down. "I'm sorry Anthony." I said low.

"Speak up and that's another thing."

"I'm not sorry." I said and I thought why apologize to someone who done me wrong?

"Oh ya not huh?" He says as he stands up. Even though I was stitched up and everything he picks me up by the neck and leans in.

"Maybe I should weaken yo fat-"

I took the needle and stabbed both of his eyes. He let go and I ran. I looked back and didn't see him at all. The scene changed and I had my normal body but I was stitched up still. I was in the shower and I felt hands hold me from my waist.

"See I was tryna be nice."

I tried to jerk away but he squeezed me harder. "Stop lying!"

"You think yah know me so well huh?"

"Please leave me alone."

"Nah and its time for yah punishment luh."

"No please."

"Mhum maybe I'll make it more painful and might rip you apart this time.."

Oh lord please help me..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.5K 5
❝𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄? ❞ In which a young heiress overtakes the body of a deceased hashira from the taisho era. -- Kimetsu...
2.9M 86K 101
Mani is a girl who's in a abusive relationship she has been dealing with it for 2 years until she finally get away and get help from a man she don't...
15.2M 560K 56
Prince of Werewolf's, Alto August Nolan has been searching for his life mate for years, traveling all around the world. The 'Dark' prince soon gives...
Broken By l.

Fanfiction

1.3M 50.9K 51
Sixteen year old Izel (EYE-ZEL) has been going through the worst things ever since she was young. Her father passed away before she was born, and her...