My Quiet Mate

By Star-Fly18

Boy x Boy This book is complete and I am working to edit right now!! Quinn is an abused sixteen year old boy... More

Chapter 1: The Forest
Chapter 2: The Wolf
Chapter 3: My Wolf
Chapter 4: The Pack
Chapter 5: Found Out Secrets
Chapter 6: Fear and Love
Chapter 7: The Plan and A Pack
Chapter 8: The Ride and Exposed Fears
Chapter 9: The Jig Is Up
Chapter 10: Friend or Foe?
Chapter 11: The Strange Wolf
Chapter 12: Pranks Affection and Attacks
Chapter 13: Protecting What's Mine
Chapter 14: Marking
Chapter 15: The Run Down
Chapter 16: The Change
Authors Note
Chapter 17: The Dilemma
Chapter 18: Dangers of a Wondering Mind
Chapter 19: The Threat
Chapter 20: Brothers
Chapter 21: Stone and Teeth
Chapter 23: The Day After...
Chapter 24: We Need To Talk
Chapter 25: Surprise!!
Chapter 26: Waffle Break
Chapter 27: Alone Time
Chapter 28: Our Luna
Chapter 29: Check Up
Chapter 30: Trust Is Earned
Chapter 31: Facts and Revelations
Chapter 32: The Storm
Chapter 33: Bad News
Chapter 34: Malan To The Rescue
Chapter 35: The Last Week
Authors Note IMPORTANT

Chapter 22: Talking and Other Things

30.2K 1.1K 123
By Star-Fly18

(Quinn POV)

My eyes fluttered open to see Devon hovering over me as I had a pain on my chest. I groggily looked down to see Stephanie stitching up my chest and Devon picked up my hand reassuringly.

'Hey baby," he cooed softly. I attempted to smile but ended up wincing as Stephanie continued stitching.

"How long have I been out?" I asked as I blocked out the pain.

"Just a few minutes babe," he assured me, "Your brother is still passed out and he is being looked after unfortunately." Really? Only a few minutes? I thought I was going to be out for a few days!

I weakly smacked Devon's chest at his comment about Carlyle, "Be nice. He was lied to by my father." It was true; my father was behind this whole thing, my brother was a victim, just like me.

"I know," Devon huffed and pouted, which was really cute, "But that is still no reason for him to treat you the way he did."

"I know, but he is my brother and if he is willing to change, then I am willing to forgive him," I told Devon with no hesitation. Carlyle was my only living relative; I wasn't going to let him go that easily.

Devon smiled fondly at me before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on my lips, "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I told him with a large smile on my face.

"Ok," Stephanie butted in, I had totally forgotten she was here, " sorry to break up the moment but the stitches are done. I'm gonna need you to sit up sweetie so I can wrap you in gauze."

I nodded and Devon helped me sit up and Stephanie wrapped up my chest. The cuts were on the upper part of my chest so the wrappings were above my collarbones. She tied off the gauze and stepped back with a satisfied sigh and I gave here a thankful smile.

"All good!" She told us. "It should be fine in a few days, just try not to tear your stitches." I nodded and she looked satisfied. "Now! Off to take care of the moron and the creature! See ya later!" she said happily as she left the room.

Once Stephanie was gone I was being swept up into Devon's arms and in his lap as he sat on the bed. I turned so I was straddling him and he nuzzled my face into his warm chest. Devon pulled me closer to him gently and nuzzled into my hair. For some reason I couldn't help myself from taking a deep breath of his scent and giggled and nuzzled into his chest more when just his scent filled me with happiness. We sat like that for a while, just enjoying each others company, when the bed shook and I looked over my shoulder quickly.

Ox and Coda had jumped up onto the bed and were now climbing all over us, begging for our attention. I laughed at their antics and picked up Ox and rubbed noses with him like I had seen mother bears do. I heard growling and looked to see Devon holding Coda and growling playfully at him. Coda roared back playfully and started swatting at his hand as I watched them fondly. I think Devon would make a really good father, maybe we could adopt in the future?

As I watched them Devon's and my stomach growled at the same time. I laughed, a little embarrassed, and stood up while pulling Devon behind me and out of the room. We reached the kitchen and placed the cubs down as we looked through the refrigerator. I could feel Devon looking over my shoulder as I looked for something to eat. I spotted some leftover steak and reached for it when Devon's hand shot out and snatched it up.

I spun around to see him with an oblivious look. "Oh, did you want this?" he asked in sarcasm.

"Yes I did you jerk! Now give it back," I yelled as I lunged for the food. I was really hungry and Devon was being an ass!

"Nah. I think I'll eat it all by myself!" he teased as he dashed out of my reach.

"No fair! I want some too!" I pouted. I knew that if I pouted he wouldn't be able to resist.

"Then I guess you can have it," Devon said in mock defeat as I snatched it out of his hand and popped it into the microwave. Devon laughed as he went back to the fridge.

Devon left the kitchen as he finished making himself a sandwich and I was soon following him and I plopped down next to him on the sofa as I started eating. The rest of the pack was talking in moderately quiet voices so I was able to relax as I ate. After a second though there were steps thundering towards us and I didn't even react, already knowing who it was.

Ox and Coda spotted us over and were soon all over us. Devon giggled and I laughed too as Coda sat on my shoulder.

"Their mother is dead, so Quinn is raising them," I heard Devon explained. I looked up to see the pack looking at us skeptically, "It's a golem thing." Devon clarified and that seemed to appease them.

I kept eating, sparing time to occasionally pet Coda when Cooper came into the room with Owen all over him with a worried look.

"For the last time Owen," Cooper said exasperated, "I'm fine!"

I watched him as he walked away from Owen and tripped over the rug, landing on his face. Knowing that he was more then embarrassed right now I watched as he popped up quickly, striking a pose and looked to me. "And he sticks the landing!" he says in an announcers voice. I happened to be eating potatoes when he said that and choked on them as I started laughing but coughed and continued cracking up. There is a reason that Cooper is my best friend and him being able to make me laugh is a big reason.

Looking down at my half finished meat I picked up the pieces and gave them to the cubs. They ate it right up and crawled into my lap after they were finished, finally settling down. I looked up and caught Cooper's eye as he was staring at the cubs.

"Quinn," he started, "I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but those are the worst looking cats I have ever seen," he said with a straight face.

I chuckled as I stroked their heads, "Good thing they aren't cats then," I said as I leaned into Devon. I was really tired and Devon was really comfortable.

"Really Quinn? Bears?" Cooper wearily asked while eyeing the cubs.

"Yup," I told him while popping the P.

Cooper shrugged and went back to talking to Owen. The room was again filled with a pleasant murmur and I leaned my head back as I relaxed into Devon further. Devon sighed and I opened my eyes to look at him. His head was back and he had his eyes closed with a slightly upset look on his face. I wonder what was bothering him?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat back with large smile and held my stomach that hurt from so much laughing. Cooper had been pulling pranks all day to lighten the mood and he was doing a really good job. Everyone had been tense all day because we were waiting to see if Carlyle was going to wake up and Cooper had taken it upon himself to get our minds off of it. Right now Owen was sitting on the couch covered in honey and feathers, his back was covered in googly eyes, and his hand was super glued to the arm of his chair.

Cooper looked smug as he sat next to his mate and Owen was being a good sport and taking it all. Cooper was trying to convince Owen that he was done with the pranks when I let out a loud yawn. Devon chuckled behind me and gently nudged me to stand up. Once I was standing I reached for the cubs but Devon grabbed them before me and looked to the pack.

"I think were going to bed for the night, goodnight everyone," he called out quietly.

"Night," they called back.

He judged me towards the stairs and I complied. Devon followed closely behind me as I sleepily made my way to our room. I was soon pushing open the door and stepping into the room. Devon followed and to my surprise, he still had the cubs. He went to the foot of the bed and grabbed a ratty blanket and going to the corner of the room he made a small bed for them.

Yawning again I made my way over to the bathroom and shut the door as I brushed my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror and as I did I realized something that made me freeze.

We were mating tonight.

I was frozen for a second more before a blush broke out on my face and I finished brushing my teeth. Looking at the bathroom door I took a deep breath before pushing the door open. Devon was under the covers and I looked at him surprised. Had he forgotten? I walked over and sat on the bed as I watched him, waiting for him to move.

When he didn't move I leaned until I was hovering over Devon's face, "This is going to be hard to do if you are asleep," I said with a small smile.

His eyes snapped open and he looked at me with hope, "You still want to?" he asked.

I rolled his eyes at him, "I had a fight with my brother, I'm not gonna let that stop me," I assured him. Hesitating for a moment I swung my leg over him until I was straddling his waist.

He placed his hands on my waist, "You one hundred percent sure?" he asked with a hint of worry.

I rolled his eyes again and leaned down and kissed him softly. I did want this. "Yes, I'm sure," I told him with happiness.

Without a second to spare he pulled me back down and kissed me with bruising force. I responded enthusiastically as he puled me closer with one hand on the back of his neck. We fought for dominance and Devon easily won and I started submitting to him. Once the kiss got more heated Devon flipped us over so I was on the bottom with him hovering over me and he was between my legs.

We continued kissing as he nipped at my bottom lip gasped. I gasped and Devon plunged his tongue into my mouth. He ran his tongue over my teeth and my tongue danced with his. I reached up and laced my hands in my hair and moaned loudly into the kiss. Devon broke the kiss and I was going to whimper at the loss when he latched onto my jaw to start sucking gently. I moaned louder and lifted my hips to start grinding my erection into Devon's.

He growled in pleasure and nipped at my jaw again and moved quickly down to the mark. He ran my tongue over it and I couldn't help but moan deeply as I pushed him closer to the spot. Devon snatched my hands and pinned them above my head as I squirmed. He held my wrists down with one hand and with the other he slowly pulled up my shirt until my nipples and full chest was in his view.

Before I could do anything he latched on to one nipple and nipped it gently. I moaned louder and started grinding harder into his erection, wanting more friction. Devon pined my hips down and continued torturing my chest. He worked them until I was moaning loudly and my nipples were red.

"D-Devon," I gasped and whimpered as he still wasn't paying any attention where I wanted it the most, "please," I begged.

Devon released my hands and pulled my shirt. Once my shirt was fully gone I let my hands over his chest and abs and I captured my lips again. He tore off my pants and underwear and leaned back to get a full look me. I was panting as I watched him with my full trust as I let my head lull to the side slightly so my mark was on full view.

Devon growled in lust and spread my legs apart and tossing one leg over his shoulder as he nipped at my inner thighs and left dark hickeys. I was squirming more, craving friction at my neglected member. As he held me still I growled in frustration and reached down and took my throbbing member into my hand. I gasped in pleasure as I finally was getting what I wanted and I started quickly pumping. Devon pulled my hand away and I whimpered.

"Let me take care of you," he told him huskily. I glanced at him and immediately saw Asher on the surface.

I nodded an ok and Devon leaned down and kissed me before reaching over to the bedside table and grabbing a bottle of lube. He leaned back and I watched him coat his fingers in the clear fluid and gently thrust one finger into my waiting hole. I gasped and whimpered from the slight pain and Devon grabbed on to the base of my leaking member. I moaned deeply as he started pumping his hand and slowing thrusting his finger in an out and soon added another finger. I hissed in pain again as he started scissoring so he leaned up and kissed me fiercely.

I responded desperately and Devon added another finger. I pulled away from the kiss and lightly bit into his shoulder as he kissed the side of my. Soon I was thrusting my hips into Devon's fingers and whimpering in pleasure. All too soon he pulled them out and I whimpered at the loss. I watched as he quickly covered his member in lube.

Lining himself up to my hole he slowly pushed in. I cried out in pain at his sixe once Devon was fully inside of me. Devon remained still and soon the pain turned into blinding pleasure and I was begging for him to move. He pulled back and thrust back in sharply as I ran my nails down his back in pleasure. He thrusted again and hit something in me that sent pleasure through me and made me arch into Devon more and let out a loud moan.

I smiled cheekily, "Found it."

"D-Devon, do that again. Please," I begged, "and touch me," I whined and his eyes darkened, showing that Asher was close to coming out.

He started pumping faster and reached down, engulfing my leaking member in his hand and pumping in time with his thrusts. I was soon a moaning mess and e went from running my nails down my back to pulling his hair gently. Devon growled and kissed me as his thrusts became sloppy.

"D-Devon," I gasped as I felt pressure start to build up in my member, "I-I'm gonna," I gasped and moaned out not being able to even form a full sentence.

"I know baby, me too," he mumbled into my ear.

Devon squeezed the base of my member gently and that put me hard over the edge. As I came I moaned loudly and Finn pushed his way to the surface and took control. My eyes tingled as they turned blue and I watched as he bit into the side of Devon's neck with elongated canines. He gasped at first then moaned as he released inside of me. I released him when he did and Finn let me take control back. He growled as he rode out his high and bit back into the mark on the side of my neck.

We were a panting mess by the end and Devon slumped down on top of me, but kept most of his weight off of me. While I was still panting Devon leaned down and gave me a passionate and soft kiss as he pulled out of me. After I broke the kiss Devon wrapped his arms around me and flipped us over so I was lying on his naked chest he was nuzzling into my hair.

I smiled in happiness as I let sleep take over me.

Sorry there is nothing new, I just wanted to get a chapter out. It will get really intense next chapter, promise!!

Question: Do you like the alternating POV or should I just stick to Quinn POV? Please answer and I will do whatever is better for you readers! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 12.4K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...
1.1M 29.6K 33
Ever since Adam came out as gay his been bullied by the pack especially by his brother Mark. The only reason why he stays in the pack is because of h...
709K 20.1K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
8.1M 354K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...