My mate is NOT mine

By crazybookfan1

She runs from her past, but it starts to catch up to her, when she meets someone who was meant to be her mate... More

My mate is NOT mine
Not Mine II
Not Mine III
Not Mine IV
Not Mine V
Not Mine VI
Not Mine VII
Not Mine VIII
Not Mine IX
Not Mine X
Not Mine XI
Not Mine XII
Not Mine XIII
Not Mine XIV
Not Mine XV
Not Mine XVI
Not Mine's XVII
Not Mine XVIII
Not Mine IXX
XXI - The End
Epilogue
Authors Note
Extra - Wanderer

XX- The War

4.6K 178 4
By crazybookfan1

Red's P.O.V

It started to snow, white cold flakes from the sky. the hair on my arms where raised and I had goosebumps all over my body, as the cold swirled around me. I breathed in the cold air and in return breathed out the last of the warmth in my body that I wanted to keep. It was deathly quiet these past few days,that I could hear mine and nearly all the other wolves heartbeats around me.

Wolves heartbeats where supposed to be quiet, especially at night, but this quiet let it resound throughout the entire field, the thrum of heartbeats, beating as one. 

A howl pierced through the night sky.

Color surged forward, mixed and red spewed everywhere. In the air on the ground, on wolves. It seeped from necks of pale necks and furry necks.

My blood thrummed, let us go, we can be free for today. For today we can be free.

A howl ripped through my body, and rage filled me to the brim. I half shifted and surged forward with the others, killing vampires that came near me.  i needed to get to Mark, I had to stop Drevon and Jenny. 

Mark will die if I'm not fast enough.

I have to be fast. 

Howls, the smell of death, the blood of vampires, and the blood of werewolves filled the air, and entered my nostrils.

My wolfs nose twitched with the smell of blood, and a snarl came out as I snapped a vampires head off and blood splattered across my face. In the next couple of seconds of running and pounding through vampires and werewolves, i got the the entrance of the palace. 

A magic barrier held its place. Witches.

I put out my huge paw, and demon power surged through and around my arm in red spirals, and the barrier cracked, the crack traveling upwards sending shards of the barrier towards the ground in splinters. Before I could fully break the barrier a vampire slashed my back making me stumble.

I turned around, my eyes turned to their color of hate, the red that was suppressed for a long time, and soon the vampire was disintegrated into a mere pile of dust. I turned back to the barrier and the rest came crashing to the ground around me, I pushed open the door and came face to face with Mark. 

He was on his knees covered in blood, his hands bound behind his back. Drevon stood to his right and Jenny stood to his left.

Her mouth moved "A bit to late."

A scream tore through me as I jumped for her neck, her smirk grew wider as Mark jumped in front of me, broke his bonds and stopped me. He held my wrists, and looked at me through his long bangs of white hair. His eyes were an empty yellow.

A person whose lost everything and now is just fighting because he was told to. I jumped back, but he followed and jumped with me, his hands, that were now turned to paws, held me. I growled, and tried to break free but his grip was hard.

He turned mid-transformation without breaking his hold, and his fangs came out. Vampire blood radiated off of him. I pushed him back, and twisted out of his grip, breaking my wrist in the process. I bent my wrist back to its normal position,  and charged forward as it began to heal. I knocked my forehead against his causing blood to flow down both of our heads and then I tried flipping him over, but my wrist gave out breaking fully again.

My teeth chomped down on some of my cheek causing my mouth to fill with blood. A howl filled the air and rushed inside with the air. It was Jack's howl, he was in pain, then all I saw was the room tilting, and my head smashing on the ground. I looked out of the corner of my eye trying to move my head, but Mark was sitting on top of me pinning me down. Blood dripped out of my mouth and onto the floor, struggling,  I felt my wrist half-healed already, I struggled and wrestled my arm free and punched him across the jaw.

He swung down hard with his fist, it connected right in my face causing me to black out for a second, and blood to rush down my nose. I felt the pain, it was undoubtedly broken. A howled lightly as I my hands were quickly broken, and trying to get up again I was pushed back down. I felt something clamp around my neck and singe my fur.

"You go to rogue town and you find yourself in wolf-bane drenched chains, you escape and chase us down, and again your in wolf-bane drenched chains. Just give up already." I looked up I was put on my knees before Drevon and Jenny who watched as if this was all an amusement. Chains clamped around my wrists. 

A Young Vampire sat on the throne, far behind them. He caught my attention as someone moved to whisper something in his ear. I growled, and felt a hit across my face, making me blackout for a quick second.

The vampire boy came down and walked towards me, Jenny walked near the door and began a mantra. Mark held me down while Drevon held the chains that bound my neck and my wrists, "So you guys turned Mark into a vampire?" 

Drevon spoke, "No, he would have died."

"Then why does he smell like that?"

"Because we put a vampires souls into him."

"Soul?"

"Yes, you have vampire blood, he has a soul. He cant have demon blood, but you have a demons blood and soul."

"How do you know all this?"

I said turning my head to meet his eyes, a kick sent my head flying the other way, I turned my head as the vampire boy  towered over me.

"Hello boy." I growled, he grabbed the fur on my head and pulled the back of my head towards the ground, before he landed a punch right in my face, making more blood gush out. I smirk flew across my face, "You go to do better than that, you punch like a corpse."

He smirked letting go of my head, then smashing his knee into my face, knocking me out cold. My body slumped and felt the cold marble touch my cheek, my fur retreating back under my skin as I turned human once again.

~Jack's P.O.V ~

I howled in pain as I felt a vampire slash deep into my side. I was bleeding and breathing heavily. We were trying to send back up for Red, but she was too fast to get in, by the time she broke down the barrier everyone knew she was going to be alone for a time.

We were nearing the castle, though the vampires were few in numbers they were much stronger than us by far, and even with out numbers we were suffering heavy casualties. I switched my minds focus, as what I was thinking was on a path to much sadness and a lot of emotional pain.

We had to get to Red, we were only a couple of meters away from the barriers and only a few vampires were left standing when the barrier started to go up. I tried to jump over the vampires but they blocked us all, I looked at the surrounding wolves, our pack wolves, a lot of them died, but it seems that none of the alpha's have yet to give up their lives to the moon goddess even if they were suffering from deep wounds.

The King of Alpha's soon charged and everyone followed him, once again, past the last of the vampires. 

But it was to late, by the time we had finished the barrier around the castle was up and complete again. I howled a sad howl, were were supposed to be victorious, if only it weren't for the barrier. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw the King of Alpha's.

"Don't worry, there is one more person that can break down this barrier."

"Who?" I asked my voice low and hoarse from hours of growling and snarling. I ripped a piece of cloth from a vampires shirt and wrapped it around my wounds as gauze and sat down waiting for him to tell me.

"Your father."

"My father?"

"Yes. I called him, he should be here soon."

"What can my father do."

"You father, had studied a bit of magic with Jenny when they were all together in that one house."

"He studied magic?"

"Yes, werewolves could use a tiny bit, not a lot but he was better at it then the rest of the wolves."

"I never knew."

"He was told to keep quiet about the whole matter completely after Jenny. He will be here in a few hours, be patient and help the others get healed as quick as possible, some are near death already. We have to do as much as we can while we wait." I nodded and quickly got up, ripping clothes off of vampires for gauze and helping shut our comrades wounds closed.

A deep worry settled in my gut, and I looked at the castle. A dark cloud slowly crept up over the horizon and was headed towards the castle. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 23.6K 35
After a nightmarish attack, Ludovica loses her entire family. Ever since then, she exterminates all rogue wolves who dare trespass into her lands wit...
64.4K 1.5K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
148K 4.6K 25
Hey guys this book is now completed and there is a sequel posted. Hope you guys like it!!!! This is about an omega who gets abused and rejected by he...
71.8K 1.7K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...