Through my eyes

By Wannabecowgirl

The world as I know it has never had color. It's always been black or white and nothing else. They say that i... More

The Beginning
The Not So Little White Lie
The Truth
My Future
Dealing with Reality
Boys will Always be Jerks
Coffee with an Enemy

Prologue

28 1 0
By Wannabecowgirl

The world as I know it has never had color. It's always been black or white and nothing else. They say that it will stay that way until we meet the "love of our life",but what happens when you don't believe in love?

------------------------------------
Hey guys, I know it's a really short "chapter", but it's just to get you into the book. I have posted chapter 1-2 already and will hopefully keep updating every Saturday or Monday. I'll let you know when.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 229K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
645K 28.6K 41
ဒီဇတ်လမ်းလေးကတော့ ချမ်းသာတဲ့အလွှာကြားက စုံတွဲတစ်တွဲရဲ့အိမ်ထောင်ရေးပဏိပက္ခတွေအကြောင်းကိုရေးဖွဲ့ထားတာပါ။ မိန်းခလေးတိုင်းရဲ့ အိမ်မက်ကချမ်းသာတဲ့အမျိုးသား...
793K 80K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...