I Have A Kid? (Harry Styles F...

hannahbooloewen

The Unmistakeable Curls. The gorgeous green eyes. Perfect smile. She looked just like him. I have a kid? Еще

I Have A Kid? (Harry Styles Fan Fic)
Chapter 1: The Perfect Date
Chapter 2: Unexpected Visitor
Authors Note
Chapter 3: I'm Sorry
Chapter 4: Maybe Remembering Isn't A Good Thing
Chapter 5: Moving On
Chapter 6: New Friends. New Start
Chapter 8: Drama In Paradise
Chapter 9: Gettin' Rid Of The Crazies!
Chapter 10: We're Getting Married!
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 11: Goodbye's Suck
Chapter 12: Fake
Chapter 13: Anger
Chapter 14: Together Atlast
Chapter 15: Bringing Back The Past
PLEASE READ
Chapter 16: LA Christmas
Chapter 17: 15 Year Olds Inlove?
Chapter 18- All Consuming Love
Chapter 19: Betrayal
Chapter 20: Family Torn Apart
Quick Update + I Need Your Help
A New Angel In Heaven-update
Chapter 21: Moving Out
Chapter 22: Twins!
Chapter 23: Welcome Home
Chapter 24: Family At The Happiest Place On Earth
Chapter 25: October 17th
Chapter 26: Wedding Planning
Chapter 27: Butterfly Kisses
Chapter 28: Baby, After Baby, After Baby!
Chapter 29: Emily Grace Styles
Chapter 30: Our Perfect Life
SEQUEL!

Chapter 7: Heart Ache. To Much Pain

10.4K 207 11
hannahbooloewen

Wow. Im so sorry to all my readers... Its been 2 months since I updated... I feel bad im sorry I will be sure to update more forsure!! I will be updating my other stories as well so be looking at them for updates. Okay now what you've all been waiting for... AN UPDATE!!!

------

-Cassie's POV-

When Liam kissed me feelings were going crazy inside of me. I felt fireworks. But I also felt fireworks with Harry. I was so confused. But all I knew was that Liam was attractive and an amazing kisser. Hmm seems like a great way to start a relationship. Perfect way to move on.

"I'm sorry Cassie I shouldn't have done that you have a boyfriend don't you ugh I feel so embaressed just forget about it okay?" he said really fast.

"Liam. I don't have a boyfriend, and I really don't want to forget about that" I said going to kiss him again. 

 "Ewww mummy!! That's gross! Good you don't like daddy any more he is a meanie!" she says pouting. "I tired mummy we go home and come back tomorrow pwease" she said yawning. I said goodbye to Liam and Matthew, and Darcy and I walked down to the car. She fell asleep in the quick drive home somehow so I had to carry her in. When I walked through the door I saw rose petals covering my floor. Ugh Harry. I quickly went to put Darcy in bed and started picking up the rose petals and throwing them in the garbage bag. When I got to my room I knew Harry would be waiting on the other side. I opened the door only to see more rose petals not Harry. I started to pick them up when I saw rose petals on the bed spelling out the words 'Please Forgive Me" written out in rose petals. Classic Harry. I was done with his games. I have recently realised that other guys out there are willing to date me. That they don't care that I am a mum. The person I am with doesn't need to be Harry and I can now proudly say that I have moved on. Soon after I had finished cleaning it all up and getting ready for bed the door swings open and in comes Harry a look of sadness flashes over him. 

"I forgive you" I said smiling, and he starts smiling like a chesire cat. "But Harry, i'm done with your games. I have realised that other guys are willing to be with me even when I have Darcy. I don't have to be with you just because you are the father. Because other guys are willing to, and I know that Darcy will be on my side no matter what decisions I make. I've moved on Harry. I think it's time you do to. That fantasy we had was only just a fantasy. It doesn't work like that" I say smiling. Tears were brimming his eyes and it broke my heart. It's hard seeing your best friend crying. I love him, I do. But because he is my best friend. I don't love him the way I used to. I walk over to him and pull him into my arms.

"Shh it's okay, you will be okay" I say as he sobs into my neck. 

"But I love you Cass" he said continueing to sob.

"Yes Harry I love you too. But as my best friend, that's all" I said only causing him to cry more. "Come on lets get you home" I say while leading him to the door. 

"No. I'm okay I can go on my own" he says wiping away the tears.

"Bye Harry, i'll see you soon right" I ask not wanting to lose him.

"Not for a while Cass. It will be too hard. But I promise i'll see you again. Please let me still see Darcy, please" he said pleading. Of course I was going to let him see his own daughter.

"Of course Haz, weekends okay and maybe some week days. I really don't want to go to court about it so can we please just do this our selves?" I ask.

"Yes Cass anything for you" he says hugging me bye one last time. 

-Harry's POV-

I can't do it hearing that she has moved on killed me inside. I've ruined everything with her, and this time there is no coming back. No second, third, fourth chances. This is what I deserve to feel all the pain she did. I walk back into the flat to see all the boys playing fifa. As soon as the door was closed I fell to the ground balling. I've just lost the girl that I love.

"It didn't work. She's moved on. She doesn't love me anymore" I whisper sobbing more.

"Oh mate it's okay. She still loves you. Everything will be okay" Zayn says as they all come over to bring me to the couch. 

"No you don't get it. She seriously has moved on. She was smiling. Not a single tear came out of her eyes. She looked happy for once. Like she didn't have to deal with me anymore she looked almost releaved. She was so serious when she said she had moved on. This time it's for sure. We are done. Why was I so stupid! I cheated on her 2 times! I'm a horrible person!" I scream punching the wall. Only causing my fist to start bleeding as I got a few cuts. They then took me to the bathroom to clean it up. 

"I don't want you guys to do it. I want her to do it. Please get her to do it." I whimpered more tears coming out. I saw Liam leave the room. Hopefully to go get her.

-Cassie's POV- 

I heard a knock at my door. What the heck. I was already in my pajamas a tank top and some pajama pants my hair was in a messy bun I was nearly asleep and I really wasn't in the mood to get it. Ugh but what if it's important. I ran down the hall to go get it. I open the door to see Liam standing there with a worried expression. 

"What is wrong Liam?" I ask my voice raspy from just sleeping. 

"Sorry to wake you up but you have to come help Harry he is hurting himself. He says he needs your help please 1 last time." he begs. I wasn't going to turn him down. Harry still is one of my best friends. I dont't want him hurting himself over me. I'm coming I grab my keys and lock the door since Darcy is asleep. I walk into there flat and run to the bathroom to see Harry sitting on the toilet holding his bleeding hand and balling.

I immediatly grab him in my arms not caring if I get blood on me. I hated seeing him like this. "shhh harry it's okay. i'm here. no more crying" I felt as if I was talking to him the way I would talk to Darcy. I got him to let go of me and give me his hand. 

"Now Hazzy, how did you manage this" I ask in a goofy voice trying to find his smile. Not even a smirk just more tears but he spoke up.

"I punched a wall" he mutters. I just started cleaning it up. Just in silence I felt like he was a child he looked so vunerable. Once I got it cleaned up I brought him to his room. He litterally was still crying. 

"Shh Harry you have to stop crying if you want me to stay with you for a bit" I say soothingly. This is literally how I would speak to Darcy when she was a baby even now to calm her down. I sat down on his bed and told him to get changed. aka just take off his clothes and get in his boxers. He got under the covers and asked. 

"Aren't you getting under too?" 

"No Harry, i'm just going to sit here until you fall asleep okay?" I say still talking to him as if he is a child.

"But I want you to stay longer" he says letting out more tears. I told him to come here and he rested his head in my lap. I starting playing with his curls trying to calm him down make him stop crying and fall asleep. This is exactly what I did with Darcy and it always worked. His cries started to die down and soon enough he was asleep. I kissed his head and replaced my lap with a pillow and closed the door as I left.

When I got out fof the room the guys all were staring at me with wide mouths. Different words came out.

"Wow you must be a great mum" Niall said. 

"I've never seen him so upset" Liam said looking upset aswell. 

"Good job" Zayn said aprovingly.

"You crushed him. Yet your the only one who makes him feel better what are we suppose to do with him now"

"Thanks I guess i've had practice. I know I hate seeing him like this it breaks my heart.Yup I crushed him this is all my fault I mean I didn't spend 3 years including these past few months feeling exactly the way he did. But instead of having a huge group of friends. I didn't get to be in pain. I had a daughter to take care of. So please. I understand he is crushed but I can assure you I felt a million times worse. I suggest get ice cream and find him a new girl fast. Because I didn't get that and I know the only thing that could of fixed me was him and that wasn't going to happen so a new girl seems the best bet. Or get him to write. We always used to do that when one of us was heartbroken" I say also starting to tear up but quickly wiping them away.

"I know. But what is this pay back for what he did to you because that isn't fair. Please tell us you are going to come help us." Louis said.

"This isn't payback I would never want anyone to go through the pain I went through. I can't it is best he doesn't see me because that might make it even worse" I said. "I'm sorry guys, i'm supper tired and I have a daughter to get home to so i'm sorry but I have to go." I said standing up and hugging them all goodbye wishing them luck. I got home and went to sleep dreaming about Liam and having Harry back as my best friend. Everything seemed perfect in my dreams.

-Louis's POV- 

The next mornig all the lads were awake except for Harry and we were thankful for that because the more he was asleep the less he was crying about Cassie. Spoke to soon because Harry soon came down the stairs. Eyes bloodshot from crying so much. 

"Goodmorning lads" he said with a smile. Goodmornings were replied. I was shocked I thought he would still be gutted. Then one second later. I could see all the memories flooding back because that smile he just had went away and the tears were back.

"Why isn't she here she was with me last night" he said crying. I went over and put my arms around him. Trying to comfort him the best I could but in reality the only one who could truely comfort him was Cassie. 

*a few months later*

-Cassie's POV-

Liam asked me out a month ago and we have had a great month, Matthew and Darcy love each other and this month has just been amazing. I haven't really heard anything thing from the boys. So I assume that is a good thing. The first few weeks they texted me everyday asking for help thinking I would know how to fix it I gave them ideas on how to make him feel better, and the texts just became fewer and fewer until now. I get none ever. I never see them going in or out so maybe they have left for tour. I hope he is doing well. I was on my way to Liams flat again he said he had to ask me something. 

"Hello baby i'm back" I say walking through the door as Darcy runs to find Matthew. Liam comes down the hallway with a big smile on his face.

"Hey babe I missed you" he says. Pulling me in for a kiss. He was absolutly amazing. 

"I saw you just yesterday" I say with a giggle. "So what did you want to ask?" I question trying to hide my excitement. 

"Would you like to go out for dinner tonight. A fancy one with the 4 of us like a family?" he asks. I immediatly said yes jumping into his arms as we kissed. Everything felt perfect all I needed was my best friend.

----------------

Wow very emotional chapter. Harry has a well very very soft side. Poor guy.. Well hope you liked it remember to 

Like

Comment

-Hannah :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.4K 191 43
I thought you loved me, I kept giving you my heart, But no you took that all for grant There's no more chances after this You we're my best friend,my...
174K 9.1K 30
"Harry?" I asked. His eyes barely opened before he closed them again. "Niall," his voice was so soft and drifted. I cried again, just happy to hear...
2.1M 53.1K 51
18+ / Very Mature "Madison." "I need you." My voice is thick with emotion, quivering slightly at the thought of rejection. I didn't know if Harry wan...
stutter {H.S} 1daf94

Фанфик

9.5K 251 24
A girl who has a stutter and a boy who has brown locks and tattoos "hello" he said tapping on my shoulder "o-oh h-hi" I said trying not to let my stu...