Hey Mr.Prick. It's NOT a plea...

By Dark-Shadow

(Watty Awards Finalist - Trailer Inside ) Rose Evan's is the daughter of the U.S. top company's man. What hap... More

Hey mr. prick ~1~
Hey mr. prick ~2~
Hey mr. prick ~3~
Hey mr. prick ~4~
Hey mr. prick ~5~
Hey mr. prick ~6~
Hey mr. prick ~7~
Hey mr. prick ~8~
Hey mr. prick ~9~
Hey mr. prick ~10~
Hey mr. prick ~11~
Hey mr. prick ~12~
Hey mr. prick ~13~
Hey mr. prick ~14~
Hey mr. prick ~15~
Hey mr. prick ~16~
Hey mr. prick ~17~
Hey mr. prick ~18~
Hey mr. prick ~19~
Hey mr. prick ~21~
Hey mr. prick ~22~
Hey mr. prick ~23~
Hey mr. prick ~24~
Hey mr. prick ~25~
Hey mr. prick ~26~
Hey mr. prick ~27~
Hey mr. prick ~28~
Hey mr. prick ~29~
Hey mr. prick ~30~
Hey mr. prick ~31~
Hey mr. prick ~32~
Hey mr. prick ~33~
Hey mr. prick ~34~ (Epilogue)

Hey mr. prick ~20~

45.5K 685 32
By Dark-Shadow

Ch.20

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you

La La Land? I don’t think so…

Rose’s P.O.V.

Xavier parked the car in front of a big paintball arena. Through the huge glass windows I could see various people in groups just gathering around, talking and laughing. II could hear the excited chatter from here and I was sitting in Xavier’s car.

We got out and I glared at Xavier. Why? Just tell me why? Why did he do this? Did he want me to suffer? Did he want to watch my pain? Okay, so I was being a little dramatic, so what? I had the right to be since I was stuck in a position which I could not escape.

Shane noticed me glaring at Xavier and grinned. He was enjoying this wasn’t he? Then I realized that he was not going to save me, I was alone in this. Surely, they wouldn’t want to hurt innocent, little me, right?

I turned from Xavier and glared at Shane ferociously, instead. Then when Xavier saw me glaring at his brother he grinned, his eyes sparkling mischievously.

What the hell? Are they okay up there or what?

I walked behind them slowly, knowing that I minutes away from my doom. I glanced around swiftly, looking for any signs of an escape route before I faced my destruction. Nothing, there was nothing. I sighed, frustrated, and looked back towards the huge building, the solemn look placed on my face once again.

“Oh come on Rose, lighten up. At least we’re not at an amusement park.” Shane said and I stopped in my tracks. Amusement park? What do they do in the amusement park? Xavier burst out laughing seeing my horrified yet confused face and slapped his brother on the back.

“Oh, I will never forget what happened that day.” Xavier smiled and Shane chuckled, a distant look in his eyes and I guessed he was remembering what happened at the ‘amusement park’. Now I was curious.

I looked at them skeptically and raised an eyebrow. “What did you do at the amusement park?” I asked but immediately regretted it when Xavier smirked devilishly.

Do I really wanna know?

Xavier came and wrapped his arm around my waist. I moved into his side a bit as his touch comforted me but not enough to distract my curiosity.

“Let’s just say that Shane’s date ended up running away to be rescued.” Xavier answered and I stared at him, shocked. What the hell? My heart rate spiked and I swear I was on the verge of hyperventilating. My eyes widened as my cheeks flushed from fear. Rescued? Just what did they do?

“Wha-What?” I stammered and the brothers burst out laughing making my blush deepen as I started to comprehend that I was being made fun of. Oh great, I was their entertainment source for the day. Just wonderful.

They looked like high school girls giggling stupidly over nothing. Stupid boys, I mentally rolled my eyes.

“Did you see the look on her face?” Shane said in between laughs; he almost starting choking from his lack of air and his uncontrollable laughter. That stupid piece of crap, he will get what he deserves. They both will, though I couldn’t help the small smile that appeared on my face at the sight before me. I had truly grown to care for these two boys in front of me; each differently but I cared which up until a few days ago, I hadn’t thought it was possible. Then my smile disappeared as I remembered the unfortunate position I was still in.

Xavier nodded his head in response, still laughing, and not able to speak. I growled and walked forward ignoring the, ‘where are you going?’ and, ‘wait for us’ demands from behind. I was not going to wait around for my impending doom, nope, I was going to face it head on with some dignity still intact thought I was sure I would have none left at the end of the day.

***

“I’m gonna kill you, I’m gonna kill you, I’m gonna kill you, I’m gonna kill you.” I mumbled at Shane and Xavier who were dressed in their paintball suits putting on their boots. They looked the picture of happiness but I could not believe it. Have they no shame? Going against a girl at paintball, well I will show them.

“Oh come on sugar, we will have fun. You look good with rainbow colors all over your head.” Shane whined like a five year old and I glared hatefully.

I replayed what he said in my head and my jaw dropped. WHAT? HE WILL NOT TOUCH MY HAIR. He better not think about it.

“Shane Williams, if you touch my hair, I will kick you so hard where the sun doesn’t shine so that you won’t be able to reproduce.” I threatened giving him a glare and he actually froze in fear.

Xavier chuckled, patting Shane on the back, shaking his head playfully.

“Good luck with that bro. Kitten here has some claws when she’s angry, trust me.” He winked in my direction and I scowled.

Pervert. I’ll show him my claws if he dares to come near me, that’s for sure.

***

Here I was, hiding from Shane and Xavier who were attacking one another. Their minds were so focused on each other that they, thankfully, forgot about me.

From the beginning of the game I’ve been hiding behind the staircase while Shane and Xavier were painting one another.

To tell you the truth, I was scared shitless. Though they were fighting one another didn’t mean they wouldn’t come after me. It only took one person to notice and there were two of them. Wait a second, I thought, scrunching my eyebrows in concentration.

….

…..

Silence. What the hell?

Oh no, this is not good.

Out of nowhere Xavier and Shane were in front of me holding their guns up, ready to attack me. Oh no. I attempted to beg which I am not proud of but it was the only way I could think of to get some sympathy from them. I was about to open my mouth to beg when I saw Xavier open his.

“CHHAARRGGEE.” Xavier yelled and then it was all a blur after that. Literally. It was a colorful blur though. Needless to say that when they both stopped, I was soaked in paint.

I looked at them with anger lighting my eyes while they laughed their asses off. I held up my gun high and started shooting at them. Oh yeah, if I was going down, they were so going with me.

After just ten seconds they were soaked in blue, yellow, green, red and purple paint. Oh my gosh, they looked so funny. When I saw them I burst out laughing but stopped when they gave me the evil eye whilst smirking. Then he took a step towards me. Uh-Oh.

***

“Xavier put me down.” I pounded my fist on Xavier’s back for the fifteenth time but it wasn’t doing any good and it certainly wasn’t doing him any damage.

“Nope short stuff, that’s not going to happen. You will be punished over the stunt you did back there.” He said and I could imagine that he was grinning from ear to ear by now. I hated that they were both stronger than me. Speaking of the devil’s minion, he chose to speak.

“Agreed.” Shane said from beside us and I growled, threateningly. What happened to the sane, reasonable Shane that helped and protected me? 

“You’re supposed to be on my side Shane.” I screamed at him again and pounded my fist against Xavier’s muscular back again. This time it was more in frustration rather than wanting to purposely harm him, which I still wanted to do.

Xavier snorted, bringing me out of my thoughts, and I clenched my jaw. THIS IS NOT FAIR, it was self defense, come on people. I mentally groaned. What did I do to deserve this?

Xavier was carrying me to his house right now with Shane besides him. He said he was going to ‘PUNISH’ me for what I did. You might ask what happened at the game and let’s just say that Xavier and Shane’s boxers were visible to EVERYONE there. I’m a genius right? Well, apparently, they thought differently.

I kept telling them that it was for what they did to me back there but they didn’t believe that. Why else would I do it? Well, I probably would do it for fun but they weren’t supposed to know that!

We entered the house and a high pitched squeal was heard. I winced and rubbed my ears.

“Xaviebear, Shaneybug.” Someone squealed and I giggled.

“Really guys? Xavierbear? Shaneybug? I bet that someday you’ll be called honey bee.” I joked but earned a slap on the ass. I jumped from the unexpected hit.

“Ouch you douche, that hurt.” I hit Xavier on the back but he only chuckled along with Shane who was… somewhere, but I still heard him laugh. If only I could see him, I could kill him with the power of my glare.

“Hi Hayley. How was your day?” Shane asked someone who I think was his sister. I heard her giggle and say it was fine.

“Why is Xavier holding her like that?” I heard the little girl ask, curiously, and felt Xavier shake with laughter. Great, here he goes again.

Soon he composed his self and answered, “She needs to be punished.”

….

…..

Why did it become so quiet in here all of a sudden?

“The pool’s outside.” I heard the little girl say.

Oh, what a witch, she’s on their side?

I usually don’t call children that but this seems to be different. Well what can you say, it is the Williams family after all.

Xavier started walking and I started begging him to put me down. I knew where this was leading.

“Xavier, please I’m begging you, put me down.” I pleaded but he didn’t answer, he just kept walking in the direction of the pool. I struggled continuously but stopped when I realized it was doing no good.

He suddenly stopped and I looked sideways to see the pool behind me. Did I mention that he was still carrying me over his shoulder?

“Do it Xavier.” I heard Shane yell enthusiastically, and Xavier reply, “On it.”

“Shane, you bastard! I thought that you were-” but I didn’t get to complete the sentence because the freezing water hit me and I was under it. My skin pricked as the icy water splashed against me and the cold washed over my body making me shiver.

I surfaced and saw the three of them on the floor shaking with laughter. Anger consumed me and I fumed.

I got out of the pool and stood in front of Xavier who stopped his laughter and smirked at me.

Why was he smirking?

“Nice bra.” Xavier commented with a husky voice and a lustful look in his eye. I looked down, questioningly, and saw that my shirt was clinging to my body and my black lacy bra was showing.

I turned crimson and looked up to see Xavier and Shane smirking. Great, even more humiliation.

“Black lacy bra, my favorite.” Xavier licked his lips whilst eyeing me and I blushed even more if that was even possible.

La La Land? I think NOT!!!

 ------READ--------------------

YAY I UPLOADED

SO DID YOU LIKE IT?

HATE IT?

I have to tell you yesterday was a blast for me. We had a food fight and my guy best friend punched my girl bestfriend in my cousin's house.

We had like a party there and it was hectic.

Anyways...

please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

! LOTS OF LOVE !

XxSallyxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.6K 60
Today I got married to the love of my life my Xavier, he came like a savior in my life. My chain of thoughts broke when Xavier started taking steps t...
498K 11.5K 19
Mason and Sage were two weeks away from their wedding until, in a moment of weakness, he made a mistake and kissed his ex-girlfriend. After Sage lef...
2.5M 78.3K 35
"How could you!" Xavier exclaimed. "Please no, it's not what it looks like," I said with tears running down my face. "With my best friend. Get out, b...