Phantom Of Sexual Nightmares 2

By Strxzz

**DISCLAIMER** This story has not been edited or revised. Since I first wrote this story while I was in my t... More

Years ago
A Blessing and A Curse
Years Later....
Hell To Pay Continues
Welcome To Hell's Nightmares Part 1
Welcome To Hell's Nightmare Part 2
Flashbacks To Find The Reason
Dreaming Of Bad Memories
Reason Why
Founding 'The Witch'
Birthday Surprises Part 1
Birthday Surprises Part 2
Strange Change
Trick And Treat
Forgotten Flashback
Fear Becomes The Protector
Different Than Before
The Conversation
It All Makes Sense
Seeing Them Again
More Pieces Add Up
The Plan
Finding & Choosing Memories
Go Read This!
Long Journey
Yes Or No?
Strong Denial
Falling For My Main Fear
Undeniable Chemistry
Feeling Strange
Double Trouble
My Turn To Help You
The Talk
Can You Read This?
Traveling/What If
Traveling/What If Part 2
Traveling/ What If Part 3
Arriving
Epilogue 1 (Forgiveness)
Epilogue 2 (The Wedding)
Epilogue 3 (The Highschool Reunion)
Sneak Peek For The Phantom's Son
Now Available!!
A Story Similar To This One:

Caught By The Devil Again

2.3K 121 55
By Strxzz

The horror of hell starts now..... 😈

BEWARE!

Pashion POV only

Pashion
(Earlier)

As I took a shower I felt hands touch me and maybe its the water. So I got out and put my bra, panties, and mini gown on with pink slippers and done my hair. I yawned until I heard my name.

"Paassshiioonn."

I jumped up and looked around. Maybe I'm so tired that I'm starting to hear stuff.

"I know ya wanna go to sleep."

Why will a voice tell me that? Maybe its me because I had a working day so I'm gonna close my eyes and get some rest.

Dream

I was in tied up on the bed with a short outfit on with socks, pigtails and etc. In MM. I couldn't move and I got scared.

"Look at ya!" I heard a voice.

"Who-who th-the-re?" I stuttered.

"You're nightmare." He says as he touched my face.

"Pl-plea-se leave me a -lone." I begged.

"You don't remember me huh Pashion?"

"I-dont-know-y-you-u." I stuttered more.

"Take a look."

He took it off and it was Anthony!? He had curls which is how I remember him.

"No way.... This has to be a nightmare..... This fake.... No....." I started to get scared.

"I was cursed by a witch who turned me into a phantom. So I can't be awaken by true love so. I'll just give you hell now." He evilly laughs.

"Pl-please." I begged.

He pulls me closer to him and I seen his eyes were red. "Miss meh? Welcome to hell's nightmare."

"You won't be awoken like me." He smirked.

I was tied up and trapped. He cuts the rope off with his teeth. He opens my legs and crawls on top of me. "Anthony no please. What I ever did to you."

"Thanks to yo smart mouth ass I guess I'll get mah revenge. It's gonna be hell to pay baybeh."

"No." I whimpered.

"Got mo sexier damn I just wanna eat you all up again."

"Ant I didn't do anything!" I started to weep.

"Shut the fuck up!" He scratches me body and face leaving scars.

I cried more and he started to bite down my body. His teeth grew longer and his eyes went fully read. He gets to my area and grins. He puts his tongue in me and he moves it around. I squirmed but he scratch me again.

"Don't move!" He yelled.

I just whimpered and when he finished my legs shook. I started to leak so much because I never leaked like this before. I felt emptied up and felt weak. He put his mouth on my nipple and starts to bite it. I screamed and he grips my waist harder.

He bites my other nipple but he teeth were sharp as fuck. He takes out his manhood and it sprung out. It was huger than before I mean times ten. He puts it in my mouth and I felt as if my whole mouth was gonna rip apart and my throat.

He grunts and goes deeper and I start to gag. By a few minutes he cums all into my mouth. It tasted rotten not bitter no it taste as if rotten and bitter had a baby together. "Swallow every single inch of it. I dare to bite my dick or ima really kill yo ass."

I swallowed it and felt sick to my stomach. When he took it out he slid himself into me and it hurts. My throat hurts and I couldn't scream. "Damn Pashion so tighter than before!" He starts to ram himself in and out.

This was way painful than he done to me years ago. He was going super fast which hurt me much more. I can feel him up to my damn stomach and my gut. I felt as if I wanted to be ripped apart.

This was pain that I never wanted to experience again. He took it out and turned me over. "Don't move." He slid himself into my ass and my throat hurt still and that was more painful! I felt like being ripped apart in my ass too.

I can feel this nigga to my gut still and tears just strained my face. I was so weak I just gave up. When he finished he cummed into my ass and let it out. I was weaken as he crawled on top and biten down me.

"You were better than before." I couldn't even speak, I was bleeding. Like what did I do to be like this?

The scene changed into a pool and I was in a bikini surrounded by sharks which were huge as fuck. I got scared and thing is I'm sore and I can't swim if I'm sore! I'm hurt very badly!

I seen a boat so I started to crawl to the boat and got into it. Luckily it was a speed boat. I driven it and seen a cabin. I got up and crawled to a cabin.

I opened the door and wobbled onto the bed. Then the bed fell down a whole and there was a fire pit. Dead end because I couldn't get out......

I started to pray until I fell onto something. It was a hand and I looked up and seen Ant. I gasped and he smirked. "This is just the beginning." He laughs.

He threw me into the fire pit and it burned! I screamed cried until the pit was gone. I couldn't even get up either. I was dizzy and seen ants everywhere. Then the room spun and I seen him come closer. Every step he took the more dizzer I get. I had a headache and everything.

I was sweating and when he picked me up. I fluttered my eyes three more times and he blew smoke into my face. It got hard for me to breathe and everything went very very dark......

Who would y'all rather have?

August or Anthony?

As the author I say august lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 182 4
"𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬...
556K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
491K 10 1
Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved [COMPLETE] AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AMAZON KINDLE 11.11.2020 ✨ One night changed both of their lives forever. S...
1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...