Phantom Of Sexual Nightmares 2

By Strxzz

**DISCLAIMER** This story has not been edited or revised. Since I first wrote this story while I was in my t... More

Years ago
A Blessing and A Curse
Caught By The Devil Again
Hell To Pay Continues
Welcome To Hell's Nightmares Part 1
Welcome To Hell's Nightmare Part 2
Flashbacks To Find The Reason
Dreaming Of Bad Memories
Reason Why
Founding 'The Witch'
Birthday Surprises Part 1
Birthday Surprises Part 2
Strange Change
Trick And Treat
Forgotten Flashback
Fear Becomes The Protector
Different Than Before
The Conversation
It All Makes Sense
Seeing Them Again
More Pieces Add Up
The Plan
Finding & Choosing Memories
Go Read This!
Long Journey
Yes Or No?
Strong Denial
Falling For My Main Fear
Undeniable Chemistry
Feeling Strange
Double Trouble
My Turn To Help You
The Talk
Can You Read This?
Traveling/What If
Traveling/What If Part 2
Traveling/ What If Part 3
Arriving
Epilogue 1 (Forgiveness)
Epilogue 2 (The Wedding)
Epilogue 3 (The Highschool Reunion)
Sneak Peek For The Phantom's Son
Now Available!!
A Story Similar To This One:

Years Later....

2K 112 11
By Strxzz

Patricia
(A Year Later)

This is the epilogue from the first book.

August has been awoken since and I can sleep. I had Andrew and everything has been great since. My sister Pashion is coming to live next to our house. Solana, Selena, and Selma had decided to stay here to look for more phantoms so they've been researching and making spells since. Patty has been living in her own house and got married.

"Okay Pashion we helped you settle in." I smiled.

"Thanks little sister."

A picture flew and it fell into her hands. Her eyes widened. "What's wrong?"

"Where in the hell this came from?"

"Lemme see." I said as she gave it to me.

"It look like someone had a photo of it."

"Look like someone written on it and kept it since." she says.

"Weird huh?" I said.

"Hell yeah."

"Patricia don't you get that feeling that you're being followed everywhere?"

"You just don't know."

"I wanna meet you're son and your husband."

"August!" She yelled and he came with the baby and Pashion turned pale.

"Names a-"

"Anthony!?" She says.

"No? I'm his twin august the good one who left."

"Oh I was bout to say." she said as she picked up Andrew and started to play with him.

"Oh yeah I heard what Anthony did. My mom told me and that made me pissed off him do some shi- stuff like that."

"Yeah that's the past though. I mean Anthony doesn't even know where I am.

"That's good."

"Ain that a miracle." August says as we laughed.

"Thanks sis." I smiled.

"For what?"

"Risking your life for mine that day." I hugged her.

"No problem and you need to risk yours for your son and more that'll come along one day."

"Let's go unpack." I said.

August

The love of mah life awaken me and this day I thank her loving me and having my son. Andrew got them damn dimples like his mama and smile. Patricia put him down to sleep and I went behind hand then wrapped mah arms round her waist. "I love both of y'all."

"We love you too baby." she says.

"Thanks." I kissed them lips.

"For what?"

"Awakening me up so all of us are togetha."

"You're welcome baby and I can peacefully sleep my ass off now." she says as she closes the door silently.

"Want me to show ya some lovin?" I picked her up and brought ha into our sound proof room.

"No one can't hear yo ass, so scream ya ass out." I said a crawled on top of ha.

"Lemme lead the way this time." she says as she gets on top of me.

Anthony
(Hours Earlier)

I walked down the sidewalk cause no one can't see me unless I make them to. I seen one woman who looks familiar. Then I noticed it was Pashion.

I bit down mah lip and followed ha as she went to see her house which was being set up.

"Okay Pashion we helped you settle in." Her sis smiled.

"Thanks little sister."

A picture flew and it fell into her hands. Her eyes widened. "What's wrong?"

"Where in the hell this came from?"

"Lemme see." Her sis said as she gave it to her.

"It look like someone had a photo of it."

"Look like someone written on it and kept it since." she says.

"Weird huh?" She said.

"Hell yeah."

"Patricia don't you get that feelings that you're being followed everywhere?"

If she knew it was only me......

"You just don't know."

"I wanna meet you're son and your husband."

"August!" I yelled and he came with the baby and Pashion turned pale.

"Names a-"

"Anthony!?" She says.

Look at Aug with Patricia I see he got tha lil sis. Which means i'ca get Pashion then...

"No? I'm his twin august the good one who left."

Good one my ass.

"Oh I was bout to say." she said as she picked up Andrew and started to play with him.

"Oh yeah I heard what Anthony did. My mom told me and that made me pissed off him do some shi- stuff like that."

Nigga think he all nice and innocent. Fuck outta hea.

"Yeah that's the past though. I mean Anthony doesn't even know where I am."

I'm gonna let ha think that...

"That's good."

"Ain that a miracle." August says as we laughed.

"Thanks sis." I smiled.

"For what?"

"Risking your life for mine that day." I hugged her.

"No problem and you need to risk yours for your son and more that'll come along one day."

"Let's go unpack." Her sis said.

After they finished Pashion went took a shower. As she took a shower I admired ha body.

Damn its so fuckin sexy. I bit down mah lip and seen how finer she got. I can't til I fuck that up in her nightmares. Damn just damn....

I can't help it shit. I touched ha body and move mah hands down it. She got out and slid into some bra and panties then a mini gown with pink slippers with her hair all in a bun.

She yawned and was tired. I'm gonna go get mah revenge on ha ass. I'm gonna really put her through hell.....

"Goodnight Pashion.... Sleep tight...." I started to laugh evilly with a grin....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 19K 22
A prequel to the book See Me. After losing his best friend to suicide, Zane begins a new life at a new school. In an effort to change his problemati...
1.4M 48.8K 199
This just has to do with quotes, not very long ones. Some quote subjects: -Depression Quotes -SH Quotes -Sad Quotes -Etc. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE QUO...
1.7M 46.6K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...