The Crimson Curse

By mousegoesrawr

She was what saved him from loneliness and rejection. She was what saved him from his insecurities. She was l... More

Prologue
Akarina Uzumaki
Ryuuji Hatake
1 - Arrival
2 - Hospital
3 - Meetings
4 - Meetings II
5 - Meetings III
6 - Itachi
7 - Training
8 - Dinner I
A/n very important
A/n
10 - Academy
11- Proposition
12 - Leaving
13 - Gambling
14 - Training

9 - Dinner II

395 18 8
By mousegoesrawr

RECAP

At that same moment...

Akarina's POV

Itachi turned the corner to walk into his house. He didn't look like he was gonna stop so I grabbed the guy's hand and ran after him while hollering his name.

"ITACHI-SAN! ITACHI-SAN WAIT!"

He quickly turned and he looked taken aback. I let go of the guy and hugged Itachi from the waist. I think he was even more surprised when he saw a mass of red hair attached to his waist. It was then I heard a laugh behind me.

"Hahaha gee missy I didn't know you has the hots for Itachi. Hahahaha!!!"

"What?!? Whe-?!?! Ho-?!?! NOOO!!!!!"

I grabbed the thing closest to me, which was Itachi's weapon pouch, and threw a senbon needle at him. By the time I noticed what I grabbed, it was already nearing the guy. My eyes got wide and I started panicking and screaming at him to dodge. I was once again surprised when he expertly caught it with his hand.

"Geez missy, remember not to ever make you angry again. You might just kill me next time."

He said with a stupid grin on his face. I was so furious I thought I was gonna pop a vein.

"YOU IDIOTIC MORON!!! I ALMOST HIT YOU WITH A SENBON AND YOU'RE LAUGHING IT AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED!?!?! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU YA KNOW?? I COULD'VE KILLED YOU!!! YA KNOW WHAT?!?! I THINK I'LL DO THAT RIGHT NOW!!!"

I was about to pounce on him when Itachi grabbed me from underneath my arms and lifted me up.

"UNHAND ME YOU FIEND!!! I HAVE TO MURDER HIM AND FEED HIS SOUL TO THE SHINIGAMI FROM THE DARKEST PITS OF THE UNDERWORLD!!!"

"Calm down."

"Alright fine. But if he upsets me once more, I'll skin him alive and feed his meat to the beasts of the wild."

When I looked back at the guy he looked as white as a sheet. I gave him my meanest glare; he just flinched and took some steps back.

"Geez, how can a little girl be so sinister and blood thirsty. It think I'll call you the Crimson Curse. I think you'll be a great assasin when you're older."

"Yeah, and you just might be my first victim. So watch your back. By the way what's your name? All this time I've been calling you guy, ya know?"

He shivered and said.

"I am Shisui Uchiha. And your name is..."

"I'm Akarina Uzumaki, ya know."

"Well until we meet again little red."

"Until then Shisui"

Third Person's POV

He turned and said waved goodbye to Itachi. Akarina looked back at Itachi and gave him a sheepish smile. He shook his head and pulled her inside his house. It was beautiful and it felt warm and welcoming to Akarina.

"Mother I'm home."

A fair-skinned woman with long, straight black hair with bangs hanging on either side of her face to roughly frame her cheeks and black eyes can out from the kitchen. She wore a simple dark purple blouse with a red-plum skirt and a light-yellow apron wrapped around her waist in which she wiped her hands. She gave them a beautiful and warm smile.

"Hello son, and you must be the so famous little redhead I've heard so much about. And he was right you are beautiful with your cerulean eyes and red hair. My name is Mikoto, I'm Itachi and Sasuke's mother."

Akarina blushed a little and gave her a small smile.

"My name is Akarina Uzumaki ya know?"

Mikoto stiffened a little and her smile disappeared for a moment.
'Could this be...'

"That's a very nice name. Who might your parents be?"

Akarina instantly looked down and lost my smile.

"I had adoptive parents back in the Mist but they we're murders before I came here. They told me I was and Uzumaki and that I belonged here. I don't really know who my parents are but I'm assuming one of them must have red hair and the other cerulean eyes like mine."

Mikoto gave her a sad smile.
'She really is their other child.'

"I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure your parents loved dearly. You know every thing is done for a reason right? Maybe you'll find the reason why that happened. So until then you have to try your best and work hard for everything you want in life. Okay?"

Akarina gave her a smile.

"Okay."

"ITACHI-NII!!!"

Little Sasuke came running out from his room and was about to hug his
loving nii-chan when he suddenly...

Akarina's POV

I felt something- or rather someone - ram into me. I closed my eyes as I fell to the ground. I felt the impact of a body falling on top of me. I slowly opened my eyes to see a familiar set of dark onyx eyes and reddening cheeks. Sasuke instantly stood up and extended his hand for me to take. I took his hand and smiled at him while thanking him.

"Why must we always meet like this?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Sasuke! What do you say?"

He looked down with a sheepish expression on his face and reddened cheeks.

"I'm sorry I knocked you down."

"It's okay. I know it was a accident."

I said while wrapping my arms around him to give him a friendly hug. He blushed a darker red, if that was even possible, and shyly returned the hug. I let go of him, took a step back and gave him a closed-eye smile. I then looked up to Itachi and gave him a closed-eye smile.

SASUKE'S POV

I can't believe it. She's actually here in MY house.
W-wait... did she just hug me? I-i gotta move fast! W-what do I do?!? oh that's right! Hug back. She's so warm, I could stay like this forever.
Okay she let go. Now she's standing next to Itachi-nii and...SMILING AT HIM!?!? A-and he's smiling back at her?!?! Could she like him? Does he like her? Oh no! What do I do? What do I do?

«Third Person's POV»

Itachi looked down at Akarina and smiled back at her. When he looked back up he saw Sasuke looking at them with wide eyes and panicking.
'What is that boy thinking?' Itachi thought.
Suddenly, realization hit him like a ton of bricks. Sasuke must've thought either she liked him or he liked her.
'Hmmm gotta do something fast.'

"Sasuke, why don't you show Akarina your room and play while I finish up dinner." Mikoto said.

She had seen the looks on both her son's and decided to intervene. Sasuke got a determined look while Itachi had a relieved one.
'Thanks for the save mom...' Itachi thought while letting out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding.

Sasuke was a little unsure of doing that.
'What if she doesn't like my stuff? What if she thinks I'm boring? Ughh I'm never gonna be her friend that way!!!'

Itachi, who had been observing his brother, decided to persuade him using a very dirty method.

"Oi Akarina, so what's up with you and Kakashi's kid, umm what's his name... oh right Ryuuji? You two seemed very close when I saw you by your house today."

Itachi had followed her to her home to make sure she didn't encounter any problems along the way, especially in her weak state. He saw the encounter and the friendly hug and now he was gonna use that information to his advantage.

Akarina blushed a bright red and she started rambling about how there was nothing between them, that there were just friends and they we're only sharing a friendly hug.

As soon as little Sasuke heard this, he got a mortified expression.
'W-what? She hugged another boy and he became her friend before me? I will not allow this!!! Itachi-nii was right, someone is already trying to sweep her off her feet!!! This is my fault because I didn't take any action that day, but today I will prevail!!! She'll never want to leave my side and for me to start that I have to leave those silly fears behind and start working hard for her!!!' Sasuke gained a determined and fiery look in his eyes.

Itachi noticed the fire in his little brother's eyes and smirked in satisfaction.
'My work here is done.'

"C'mon Akarina! We'll have lots of fun in my room"

Sasuke grabbed her hand and lead the way, an oblivious Akarina to that whole scene followed behind.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

It was finally dinner time. Sasuke and Akarina were washing up getting ready for dinner. Fugaku Uchiha, Itachi and Sasuke's father, had arrived home not too long ago. Akarina was finally going to meet him.

They all took seats at the table, Fugaku at the head Akarina next to Sasuke on one side and Itachi next to his mother on the other. By the scent of the food, Akarina knew Mikoto was an excellent cook. She wasn't sure what Mikoto had cooked but it smelled heavenly.

Everyone started the warm meal. While eating, Akarina observed Fugaku. He seemed like a very strict and stern man. She quietly continued eating while making small talk with Sasuke.

"So young child, what is your name?"

Akarina then realized he was talking to her. Everyone was looking at her.

"My name is Akarina Uzumaki, sir."

Fugaku stopped eating and took a quick glance at his wife. She responded with a subtle nod, silently telling him she would explain later. He looked back at her and kept asking her more questions about herself.

"Where did you come from, this is the first time I have ever seen you around this village."

"I'm originally from here but I spent my first four years of life in the Mist. I only recently came here."

'Could this child really be... I'll have to talk about this with Mikoto later.' Fugaku thought to himself.

"Are you planning to become a shinobi when you get older?"

"Yes sir. I had already begun my train with my adoptive father but then I moved here so I'm gonna keep training as soon as possible."

Fugaku inwardly smiled and thought to himself
'Yes. This is the one chosen for Sasuke.'

Dinner ended and so did their conversation. Akarina helped Mikoto with the dishes and bid farewell to the Uchihas. Itachi and Sasuke offered to go drop her off by her house. She agreed and walked with the two Uchihas until she reached home.

"Thank you both for taking your time and bringing me all the way here. I really appreciate it."

She leaned and gave Sasuke a hug and a small peck on his cheek. She had a small blush on her face while his was totally red. She giggled and walked inside her home while waving good bye to the Uchiha brothers.

Sasuke held his cheek while walking dreamily next to his smirking brother.

"Well little brother, you seem to be happy."

"W-what?!? Oh y-yeah she's finally my friend. But who were you talking about when you said you saw her at her house?"

"He's Kakashi's son. I don't think you know him but they seem to be really close."

"Well he better not try to be closer." Sasuke mumbled to himself, but Itachi heard, of course.

"Hmm is that jealousy I hear~" Itachi teased with a knowing smirk.

"What?!?! Nooo I-I-I - ITACHI-NII!!!"

Itachi chuckled while poking his forehead.

Back at the Uchiha Compound

"Mikoto is she really the Fourth's child?"

"Yes I'm sure. The red hair and those eyes don't lie. Besides the second baby bor. To Kushina was said to disappear after their death. Most people think they only had one child but she had twins."

"I sensed her chakra. So this means she-"

"Yes Akarina Uzumaki daughter of the Fourth Hokage and his wife is jinchuuriki of the other half of the nine-tails."

After finding this piece of information, Fugaku knew Akarina was the one for his youngest son.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
164K 6.1K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
15.2K 557 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
35.1K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...