Love me or love me not (Kol...

LexieLovelace

May contain cussing thought out the story. This is my first story so let me know what you think Еще

Love me or love me not (Kol Mikaelson
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23

Chapter 22

1K 30 3
LexieLovelace

I don't know how long I ran for but I was feeling alot better you can never run from your problems but you can run with then. I got back to the house it was dark and I relised that the ball was in two days joy. I walked in the house to find Kol sitting on the sofa waiting for me awww how sweet of him.

"Blair your back I thought you left"

"I could never leave y'all are the first people that actually acepted me well most of y'all "

"Don't listen to her Blair your perfect the way you are "

I didn't notice until we were touching but Kol had gotten up and walked to me.

"Thank you Kol that means alot your the only person that's said that to me"

I could feel his breath on my lips. I looked io into his beautiful eyes. All of the sudden he crashed his lips to mine I was shocked at first but quickly kissed him back. He kissed me like I was made out of china that would brake any second. We broke apart and locked eyes.

"Wow "

"Ya"

"Uh we should go to sleep you must be tired let's get you to bed"

"Ya lets do that"

Why did he kiss me why did I feel butterflies when he did why did i want yo kiss him again. All of the questions swirled around in my head they were making me dizzy. I need to figure out these feelings I'm not suppose to feel like this I cant no I'll just ignore it until it goes away. I thought by coming here I could get away form every thing like this fuck me could this get any worse.

Продолжить чтение