Above.

By Bhettiboop

Meet 16 year old Yasmine, or as they call her, Yas. She’s a Caucasian girl with shoulder length black hair wi... More

Chapter 1 - The Gates.
Chapter 2 - "Too Soon."
Chapter 3 - "Justice."
Chapter 4 - "Infancy."
Chapter 5 - "Back Here."
Chapter 6 - "Test it Out."
Chapter 7 - Existance.
Chapter 8 - "Verification."
Chapter 9 - "Isn't the same."
Chapter 10 - Psych.
Chapter 11 - Lust.
Chapter 12 - "Damn..."
Chapter 13 - Think Hard.
Chapter 14 - Serpent.
Chapter 15 - See Me.
Chapter 16 - Runaway.
Chapter 17 - Deep Sleep.
Chapter 18 - "I'll come with you."
Chapter 19 - Women.
Chapter 20 - Wrath.
Chapter 21 - For Weakness.
Chapter 22 - Shallow Grave.
Chapter 23 - "Think Again."
Chapter 24 - Dear Mama...
Chapter 25 - Switched.
Chapter 26 - "Bitch."
Chapter 27 - <3
Chapter 28 - Therapy Session.
Chapter 30 - Ugly Duckling.
Chapter 31 - s p l i t .
Chapter 32 - "Tell Her.."
Chapter 33 - . . .
Chapter 34 - "Blunt."
Chapter 35 - Hallucinations.
Chapter 36 - Devil's Paradise.
Chapter 37 - Four Brothers.
Chapter 38 - Big Brother.
Chapter 39 - "Missing."
Chapter 40 - Forgive.
Chapter 41 - Wendy!
Chapter 42 - "Try it, first."
Chapter 43 - No Strings Attached.
Chapter 44 - Dirty Dogs.
Chapter 45 - Females.
Chapter 46 - Left Behind.
Chapter 47 - Square 1.
Chapter 48 - Devil's Eye.
Chapter 49 - "Dance with my Father." [Part 1.]
Chapter 50 - "Dance with my Father." [Part 2.]
Chapter 51 - Last Warning.
Chapter 52 - Between the Lines. [Part 1.]
Chapter 53 - Between the Lines. [Part 2.]
Chapter 54 - To the Wire.
Chapter 55 - Sacrifice.
Chapter 56 - Deception!
Chapter 57 - "Death Wish."
Chapter 58 - Departure. **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 29 - Fight Club.

7.8K 300 108
By Bhettiboop

Y'vonne got there too early for her to confront Mrs. Bakely, so she had to wait another 6 hours to do it. Instead, she called off work and waited at home for Yasmine to get out of school.

Meanwhile, Yasmine was in her third hour class with Isaac. While they both sat back after doing all of their work, they decided to have a random conversation on how tired they were of their classes, teachers, and people around their school.

"Uuuuugghhhhh." Isaac complained as he used a wired hanger to scratch through his cast. "Senioritis is sooooo reeeeeeaaaallllll..."

"I know.." Yasmine groaned as she looked around the class, glancing at the other students. "I'm just gonna quit the last month of school I swear. I already have all of my credits anyway."

As Yasmine yawned, she looked at the door of the classroom and seen someone that she wasn't supposed to see.

Trayvon.

Yasmine jumped and looked outside of the classroom, staring as he waved at her. Yasmine's eyes widened as she tapped Isaac and pointed to the door.

"Isaac!" Yasmine said in a low tone so that the teacher wouldn't hear her. "Look!"

Isaac looked at the door and didn't see anyone. He scrunched his eyebrows at the door, turning to Yasmine.

"What are you talking about?" Isaac laughed.

"Tr........."

Yasmine paused and started coughing heavily, glancing at her desk. It was blood.

"Yas, are you okay?" Isaac asked.

Yasmine couldn't speak. She held her chest and started coughing drastically, catching the attention of everyone in her classroom. When Isaac seen more amounts of blood coming onto her desk, he stood up and looked at the teacher.

"Mr. Alef!" Isaac said in a worried tone. "Get the nurse in here-"

"No no, I'm.........fine..." Yasmine said as she stood up. "No really, i'm fi......fine....."

Yasmine covered her mouth and jolted past the teacher and into the bathroom that was two doors down, throwing up inside of the toilet. She threw up a few more times and looked at it. It was pink, which was an indication of blood. Tears ran down Yasmine's eyes as she stood all the way up and wiped her mouth, taking a deep breath. Soon after, the nurses came inside of the bathroom and looked at her.

"Are you okay, miss?" The nurses asked.

"I'm fine! Geez...." Yasmine snarled as she wiped her mouth again. "I just said that i'm fine!"

But she wasn't. The anesthesia was settling into her body now and since it was working its way into her brain, it was only inching her closer to one thing.

Death.

Meanwhile, the boys up in heaven were meeting up again at the park. When they all sat down at the bench with their food and smoke, everyone could see that the tension between Benji and Trayvon was still thick.

"Can y'all be friends again?" Wendell asked. "I don't like all of this tension.."

"Wendell shut yo' ass up, nigga. Damn!" Victor laughed. "You sound gay as hell.."

"I think that y'all two should fight and square off like real niggas." Oscar smiled, puffing his smoke. "Maybe that'll settle the score."

"Oscar shut up.." Victor said in a serious tone.

"Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea." Trayvon smiled as he looked at Benji. "What you think, Benji?"

"I don't want to be friends with you." Benji snarled. "I don't like you."

"Nah i'm not talking about that, nigga. I'm talking about us fighting." Trayvon smiled. "I never did give you a chance so.......how about we fight like real niggas?"

"You wanna go right now?" Benji asked as he put his blunt down.

"Nah. I want to do it in front of EVERYONE." Trayvon grinned, squinting his eyes at him. "Victor, you should throw a fight party since you the one with the most friends. That way everybody can see who's the better fighter."

"Alright." Benji shrugged as he gave him a grim look. "When do you wanna do it?"

"Tonight. If the big J comes, we can tell him that we're just fucking around." Trayvon smiled. "I'll be waiting at 10."

"AAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAH SHIT." Oscar chanted as he looked at Victor. "My money is on Trayvon. What about you, Vic?"

"I'ma go for Benji since Trayvon's hoe ass snuck him." Victor smiled, glancing at Trayvon. "You Wendell?"

"Mmmmm i'ma go for Benji." Wendell said as he squinted his eyes at him.

"Oh I see Oscar is gone be my only nigga tonight." Trayvon snarled. "Don't worry, Oscar. You'll get your money's worth."

"Shit we'll see if your ass can really fight since you 'bout it." Victor smiled. "Whoop his ass, Benji."

"Don't worry, i'll make sure of it." Benji smiled as he stood up and started making his way home. "Be ready to get that ass handed and served to you, Trayvon."

"Yeah alright." Trayvon laughed. "We'll see."

When the clock struck 10:00pm, everyone was waiting.

There were so many people at Victor's fight party that there was no room to walk in his backyard. Inside, he snapped up a boxing ring for both Benji and Trayvon to fight inside. Oscar smiled and stepped over the large crowd of people, stepping into the mic with his microphone.

"Hello and welcome to the first annual fight!" Oscar smiled, hyping up the crowd. "Are y'all ready to see these nigga's scrap or what?"

Everyone in the crowd went nuts. Oscar was being dramatic on purpose by introducing both Benji and Trayvon up on the ring.

"Alright! First up we have someone who's 6'7, 170 pounds, and fought a whole basketball team before with a few other teammates!" Oscar cheesed as he walked to the end of the ring. "Everyone, welcome my nigga Benji to the stage!"

 Benji placed his hands in the air as he jogged up on the ring and watched everyone below him cheer. He had on nothing but a wife beader and some baggy blue shorts along with some black socks. As everyone cheered, Oscar placed his arm around Benji and got prepared to introduce Trayvon as well.

"In my second corner we have someone who's 6'3, 167 pounds, and whooped an adults ass before perishing on earth for good! He even broke the mans nose before he arrived here!" Oscar chanted. "Everyone, welcome my other nigga Tray on stage!"

Everyone cheered as well as Trayvon jogged up on stage with a black wife beader, black shorts with on red stripe on the side, and some black socks. When he stepped on stage, him and Benji looked each other viciously in the eyes as Victor stepped in and decided to announce the rules.

"The only rule is that there's no rules!" Victor smiled as they looked around. "Benji, Tray, y'all can fight as much as y'all want! BUT, the first person to fall two 2 times is the loser. The winner earns his rights! Are y'all ready?"

"We ready." Both of them smiled, glancing each other in the eye.

"Alright." Victor said as him and Oscar stepped off the stage. "Rumble!"

When the fight started, the song "Tom Ford - Jay Z" started playing loudly in his backyard.

Before Benji could ball up his fist, Trayvon punched Benji in the mouth, causing him to stumble back a little. When Benji seen the look in Trayvon's eyes, he could see nothing but rage. Him and Trayvon wrestled on the ropes for a little while, Benji shoved Trayvon off of him, backing him up a little. As Trayvon stepped back, Benji punched him in the side of his face, sending him flying into the ropes.

When Trayvon seen blood on the corner of his mouth, he was really ready.

"Oh now i'm really about to fuck you up." Trayvon said.

Trayvon lunged at him and started swinging as Benji crouched down and tackled him against the ropes. However, that didn't stop him from swinging. As he punched him while sitting against the rope, Benji grabbed his shirt and slung him to the other side of the ropes. While everyone in the crowd went wild, Trayvon and Benji exchanged punches and blows.

Finally, Trayvon clenched his fingers tightly together and gave Benji a forceful punch, causing him to stumble and fall onto the floor. Trayvon smiled and placed his fists into the air, walking around the ring as everyone screamed and cheered. Oscar and Victor jumped into the ring with hot rags to clean their faces up after the fight. Minutes later, Oscar placed his microphone out and spoke.

"Round 1 goes to Pretty Boy Tray!" Oscar smiled as he placed his arm around Trayvon, smiling extra hard. "Now it's time for Round 2!"

Victor had the two stare each other in the eye again before starting the next round. Once the buzzer sounded, it was on.

Benji was furious. He punched Trayvon hard in the face and wouldn't let him up. When Trayvon crouched in the corner, Benji started punching him in the side and in the stomach when Trayvon uppercut him, backing him up a little. When Benji backed away, Trayvon started swinging when Benji grabbed his arm and punched him in the face, causing him to fall back onto the floor.

"OH SHIT!" Victor chanted in Benji's corner as he looked at Oscar. "I told you nigga! Benji got game!"

"Get the fuck up!" Benji barked in a furious tone, standing over Trayvon. "Get up, pretty boy!"

"Hey hey hey, nigga's. This round ain't started, yet." Oscar said as he stepped between the two. "And this round goes to sky high Benji!"

"Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh!" Benji smiled as everyone in the crowd cheered after him.

Trayvon was furious. As he sat in the corner on his stool, Oscar wiped his face and seen bruises on his cheeks and on the bottom of his eye. He clenched his jaw at Benji, ready to fight him again.

Oscar seen anger in his eyes before the fight, but now he seen RAGE.

"I'm about to fuck this nigga up.." Trayvon said in an angry tone, standing up.

"Aaaaaaaaaannnndddd now get ready for round 3!" Oscar said out loud, smiling at everyone. "On the sound of the bell, go!"

Once the bell rang, it was over.

Trayvon started punching Oscar repeatedly in the face. He was punching him so hard and so fast that Benji couldn't even move. When Benji fell seconds later, Trayvon straddled him and continued to punch him over and over as blood formed on his knuckles. Once the boys seen blood spurting onto the ring, Oscar ran into the ring and grabbed him. But afterwards, Trayvon got loose of Oscar's grip and started stomping on his face. When Benji seen that he was fighting dirty, Oscar grabbed his ankle and bit viciously into it, causing Trayvon to shout in pain.

"This nigga's biting me!" Trayvon barked as he looked at him.

When Trayvon seen that Benji was biting him, he kicked him in the face again and started punching him again, standing over him. Benji grabbed Trayvon by his waist and started punching him back, when Trayvon got the better hand again. Trayvon shoved Benji on the ring and eventually back onto the floor, punching him over and over again. Once the boys seen that Benji was losing for sure, they split the two up.

The corner of Trayvon's lip along with the side of his face was bruised, but Benji's injuries were way worse.

Benji's eyes were both puffy and the inside of his lip was bleeding along with the side of his face, which was darkened from bruising. When Trayvon got off of Benji, Victor, Oscar, Wendell, and everyone was cheering for Trayvon when he stepped off. He sat on top of everyone, crowd surfing and enjoying that everyone was celebrating that he won the fight. When Benji lifted up in the ring, he seen that a few people stepped into the ring and started making fun of him.

"Trayvon just whooped your ass for a second time!" One girl chanted.

"How you 6'7 and get your ass kicked by someone who's 6'3?" A boy laughed.

"HAHAHAHA!" Another boy laughed. "This nigga's gonna be known for getting his ass kicked by everyone."

Trayvon heard everyone talking about Benji in the ring when he was being cheered on by everyone in the crowd. When he looked at Benji, he seen him get up and walk through everyone in embarrassment, fading away into the night. He was trying his hardest not to cry from that amount of humiliation. Even though Trayvon didn't like Benji, he wasn't expecting all of that to happen to him. He couldn't believe that after that brutal fight, he still had some sort of "soft spot" or remorse for him.

But for the moment, Trayvon had to put it off and celebrate his victory.

As this was going on, school was ending for Yasmine. Afterwards, she drove up to therapy as always, preparing to tell Mrs. Bakely what happened. Usually she'd be preparing for another doseage session, but not after today Her case was getting a lot more serious. When Yasmine walked into the room, she seen her mother sitting inside of the room with Mrs. Bakely.

She knew that she was in trouble the minute she seen the look on her mothers face.

"Yasmine, sit down." Y'vonne said in a serious tone. "I need to talk to you both."

"What about, miss?" Mrs. Bakely smiled as Yasmine sat down in her seat.

Y'vonne pulled out the anesthesia needle and watched Yasmine and Mrs. Bakely's face flush. Y'vonne looked at Yasmine, then looked at Mrs. Bakely with fury in her eyes.

"It's taking me all of my strength to not jump across this table and whoop your ass." Y'vonne said to Mrs. Bakely. "I took her to come get some help from you, and you're giving her the medicine that i've been telling you about?"

"Y'vonne, you have to understand tha-"

"Understand that you've been allowing my daughter to inject something that could kill her!?" Y'vonne shouted as she lunged across the table, having to have Yasmine hold her back. "Understand that I could beat the shit out of you right now?"

"Mom, stop!" Yasmine shouted.

Y'vonne smacked Yasmine in her face, causing her to fall back into her seat. Her mother walked over Yasmine and gave her a vicious and fearful look as Yasmine inched back into her chair.

"You know what i'm gonna do to you for sneaking and injecting this shit?" Her mother shouted in her face. "I'm gonna-"

"Mrs. Spencer, Yasmine wasn't injecting that medicine by choice." Mrs. Bakely lied as she looked at her, standing up. "I was forcing her to do it for my own sick pleasure."

Y'vonne turned to her and gave her a shocked look along with Yasmine.

"I told her that if she doesn't inject herself along with me with the medicine, I was gonna lie to you and tell you that she's still doing drugs." Mrs. Bakely lied. "I was blackmailing her to do it, so don't punish her for it."

"Mom, that's not true!" Yasmine said, quickly shaking her head. "That's totally not true!"

"Yasmine, you don't have to fear me anymore." Mrs. Bakely said, continuing her lie. "I'm gonna confess, now."

Y'vonne shoved Mrs. Bakely into the bookshelf behind her as Yasmine grabbed her back, watching the anger in her mothers eyes glare right onto her. She stopped breathing heavily and lifted her index finger slowly up at her.

"I want you fired for almost killing my daughter. And I also want my daughters hospital bills paid for whatever else happens tonight." Y'vonne growled. "And I want you fired. TODAY."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 17.4K 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖠𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗃𝗈𝖻 𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾...
98.8K 4.9K 20
"Oh sorry wrong person, I meant to text someone else lol" A story in which Jeonghan sends the wrong text to a lonely boy named Seungcheol
2.6K 93 24
Ionie Harrison is a A+ athletic student who what's to become valedictorian for her class and get into the top schools to become a pediatrician when...
4K 185 20
In which an emergency medicine resident and an NBA star learn what it means to wait on love and receive the best it has to offer. Summary Soraya Dave...