Enchanted → Teen Wolf [REVAMP]

De lustfooly

❝So like the Greek goddess, Aphrodite?❞ When a goddess is magically transported through thin air into the tow... Mais

✦ introduction + cast ✦
✦ one: the beginning ✦
✦ two: explanations and rules ✦
✦ three: ball of sunshine ✦
✦ four: freak of nature ✦
✦ six: talebearer ✦

✦ five: early bird ✦

616 44 11
De lustfooly

Tracy sat straight up, patting the area beside her. She noticed the spot was empty. She could have sworn Ambrosia had fallen asleep next to her. Tracy's nose twitch as a familiar scent had filled her nostrils. Tracy hopped out of her bed, tumbling down the stairs to see Ambrosia at the stove. Ambrosia was humming to herself as she held a spatula close to her chest. She perked up, smiling widely at Tracy.

"Good morning!" The girl greeted. She still wore Tracy's pajamas, so she couldn't have gone anywhere outside of the house. "I'm making breakfast. I think the others are on their way too, so I made big batches of food." She announced, giving the news that had come from one of her animal friends. "That's just what a little birdie told me anyway."

"Okay..." Tracy nodded her head in amusement, a small grin on her lips. She'd already knew that this girl could talk to birds, it was something she discussed with Theo. "Well, I'm gonna go get dressed. You stay here and don't hurt yourself, alright?" Tracy had her hands up as she backed away towards her flight of stairs. Ambrosia acted as if she didn't hear and just went back to humming.

It was only moments (around fifteen minutes maybe) until Ambrosia heard the front door swing open. Of course, there was that bickering that wasn't Tracy (whom was upstairs anyway) and Josh- it was Hayden and Theo. Corey looked tired, if anything Ambrosia wouldn't be surprised if he was ill and sleepwalking. Though, she did see Josh enter the front door. Josh pulled the strings of his hoodie and went straight to the couch to lay down. They were practically dripping with exhaustion.

Looking around, Ambrosia wondered what she could do to help. She noticed the empty coffee maker and discreetly pointed her finger at it. Pixie dust-like glitter shot towards the coffee maker and suddenly it was filled up with fresh black coffee. She reached up and grabbed a few mugs, each different colors so they could tell whose was whose. Ambrosia turned off the stove with a click and flipped the last omelette onto a glass plate. She turned her back and Corey had all the mugs in his hands, jumbled up in his arms as he tried to help set the table. When he'd seen Ambrosia looking, he gave her a weak smile.

Ambrosia set the last plate on the table and went to get the carafe of coffee. She poured a cup before setting it on a hot pad. Ambrosia sighed deeply before sauntering over to the couch of the living room. She gently rubbed Josh's shoulder, earning a muffled groan and probably a 'stop it'.

"Josh," She began in a hush voice. "Josh, it's time to get up, breakfast is ready." Ambrosia squeezed his bicep, totally unaware of where her hand was, and he sat straight up. And instead of apologizing for something she didn't know about, she handed him his blue mug of coffee and turned on her heel to march to the kitchen.

Once everyone had met up in the kitchen, Tracy smelling like she'd bathed in perfume- which wasn't bad, they'd all sat around the table. It was awkward too, they just stared at one another while Theo scolded Hayden, once again, for hanging out with Liam when she was strictly told not to.

"Didn't you like, hate him a week ago?" Theo questioned, truly confused. Tracy's eyes widened as she looked away and took a sip of her coffee. Josh had his elbow on the table, chin rested in his palm. And Corey was just waiting for them to shut up so he could eat. But Ambrosia stared at the window, seeing a few birds perched there, chirping to each other while they stared into the house. She could understand completely what they were saying.

Another animal attack by something that was not entirely an animal.

Corey sighed deeply, loud enough he grabbed everyone's attention- minus Josh who had fallen asleep again, this boy. "So are you guys done? You're both making us very uncomfortable and some of us don't want to go to school on an empty stomach. So why don't you two be quiet so we can eat or go outside and finish your business there." Corey sassed, waking up Josh in the process. Corey had been pressed and it was obvious he was hungry. He always got like this when it came to food he was just so done with their arguing.

Tracy cleared her throat awkwardly and they all began to eat at their own pace. Compliments from around the table were thrown towards Ambrosia as they tasted their omelette and she smiled, glad that they were enjoying their meal.

Theo wiped his mouth with a napkin as he finished chewing his last bite. He looked at Ambrosia who too had finished eating. "Damn girl, you can put it away." He commented and a blush rose to her cheeks. Theo grinned at Ambrosia, setting his napkin on his plate. "Okay, so the plan is as follows: we're going to the school early to grab Rosie's schedule. Then, we'll figure out who she goes with and monitors her from the others. At lunch, we meet at our usual. Got it? Josh, she's sleeping at yours tonight so I hope you're prepared." Theo had planned it out on his way to Tracy's. It seemed efficient in his head and he liked the way it sounded.

"Do I get her tomorrow?" Corey perked up. The plan was Rosie would switch off every night so if someone was trying to find her, they'd have a hell of a trouble. And knowing Scott's pack, they would stick their nose in everything to 'try and help'. A nod from their alpha confirmed Corey's thoughts.

Ambrosia stood abruptly, "I'n gonna go get changed. I'll be right back." She was actually surprised Theo didn't send someone up there with her. Sure, it wasn't likely that an intruder would break in from the upstairs window, but when it was the supernatural, there wasn't exactly a limit as to how far some would go.

[ - ]

"Perfect. Second period with Hayden, that's open gym." Corey explained to Ambrosia since they'd received a few minutes extra to leave Latin so he could show her to her next period. "She plays soccer, which I'm not sure if they played that in Greece, but you can just sit it out. Her boyfriend Liam is also in that class though, but don't tell Theo, he will flip."

"Liam... Is he the one that's friends with Scott and always smells like wet dog?" Rosie questioned honestly. He did smell like wet dog, probably because he was always sweaty from lacrosse. Nevertheless, Corey had to let out a laugh at how blunt she was about his smell.

"Yeah, that's the one. He's also best friends with Mason."

"Mason... The one that you like, right?"

"Exactly, but I may see you in second period because Mason's an aide for the gym teacher and he's gonna hang out with Brett Talbot and I know he has a thing for him so-"

"You're gonna fight to the death for your love," Ambrosia finished as if she'd already knew. Common Greek culture, fighting for the goddess' heart.

"Um..." Corey let out a nervous chuckle. "Not really. I'm just gonna make sure they don't flirt." He said as the bell rang, stopping in front of the girl's locker room, patting Rosie's back. "This is your stop. Just go through there and look for Hayden."

Rosie shoved passed the crowd of girls, probably earning dirty looks, but she didn't care, she wasn't there to make friends anyway. She found Hayden pulling her shirt over her head with a soccer ball nearby, sitting on the bench. Hayden gave the shorter girl a smile.

"Hey Amber! How are you liking your first day so far?"

"It's okay, it's great actually.. I just wanna go outside." She said with a pout on her lips. Hayden's smile widened as she tickled under Ambrosia's chin, as a father would do to their daughter, and plucked her soccer ball.

Hayden led the girl out the locker room and into in the indoor gym, where some played basketball, climbed ropes, rock climbed, or just sat on the floor with their phones. Hayden muttered something along the lines of, 'not using open gym wisely' and scoffed as she walked passed the boys who were probably fawning over an Instagram model that was far out of their league.

Hayden instructed that Ambrosia was to stay close and not go out of her sight. She also said to wait for Corey before wandering off, because she knew Corey would have eyes on her while she got competitive in the game. Ambrosia abided the rules and sat on the bleachers patiently, hands on her lap. She tried not to let it show, but she wanted to run around on the grass barefoot. It looked so soft and freshly cut and the feeling of the green earth in between her toes would feel so great.

Ambrosia would watch as Hayden and Liam would sneak glances at each other and blush, but going back to what they were supposed to do. Getting tired of the two shamelessly flirting, Ambrosia was up on her feet, skipping towards her friend. Hayden smiled a little, wondering why Ambrosia had such a confidence boost.

"I'm boredddd," She dragged out annoyingly. "Can I please leave?" Ambrosia whined, eyes flickering towards the woods that she desperately needed to go to.

"Amber, you can't." Hayden told Ambrosia. She felt bad when the girl frowned, but she had to be responsible for her and if she wasn't, Theo would provoke all of her rights. She was lucky to even be in a class with Liam. "I'm sorry, but I don't want anything happening to you. Wait until Corey gets here, maybe he'll take you."

"But-" Ambrosia deeply sighed, slumping her shoulders, deciding it was better than nothing. "Fine." She said walking away with her arms folded. "I didn't have to follow any orders when I was in Greece," Ambrosia mumbled to herself, sitting back on the bench.

It seemed like forever, maybe because she was watching them [Liam and Hayden] go at it back and forth and it was utterly revolting at how they were just eyeing each other and neither one of them had made a move.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and she quickly swung around, arms up in self defense. Once Ambrosia saw that it was only her friend, she put her arms down. "Hi Corey," She grumbled.

"Hey," Corey's eyes followed her gaze and he laughed. "They're playing the silent game again, aren't they?" He knew. It was obvious they were to afraid to talk to each other and everyone could see it.

"Yeah," She answered quickly. "But I'm bored, can we do something? Like, I dunno, maybe you can introduce me to your boyfriend." Ambrosia suggested, hoping that he'd oblige.

The corners of Corey's lips twitched up and he nodded his head, looking over his shoulder. Mason and Brett were harmlessly chatting. Corey didn't care about most of the rules, he could get away with anything considering if Theo yelled at him, he could disappear. Corey stood, dusting his jeans off and held his hand out for Ambrosia to grab. Ambrosia gladly accepted the offer of his hand and grabbed it so he could help her up. The two hopped over the bleachers, trailing their way up to the top.

"Hey Corey," Mason smiled as Corey lightly pecked his cheek. Brett actually smiled at the two, silently letting Corey know there was nothing to be afraid of. "Who's your friend?" He nodded his head at goddess girl.

"Oh, this is Rosie, the newest edition to our pack." Corey smiled, eyes flickering to Ambrosia. She wore a small smile and waved shyly. "Rosie, this is Mason and Brett."

"Hello," Rosie mumbled.

"She's cute." Brett commented when Ambrosia focused her attention on Hayden. "Not like- Cute as in, she seems really sweet, okay?" he put his hands up in surrender when Corey shot him a nasty glare.

"She's off limits, alright? Besides, Theo would have your head chopped off in seconds before you could even say anything like that again." Corey informed Brett, whom let out a breath of air as he tried to picture his own head decapitated.

"Speaking of which," Mason brought up in a low voice. "is she?..."

"No Mason, she's not a chimera." Corey rolled his eyes.

"Well then, what is she?"

"Human."

"Are you sure?" Mason raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend. "It's Beacon Hills, you can't be too sure."

"She's not a science experiment. Mountain ash doesn't affect her, she doesn't howl at the moon- Okay? Just chill." Corey laughed, leaning his shoulder into Mason, leaning in for a kiss.

"Hey guys?... Rosie disappeared.." Brett told the two. Corey's eyes widened and he quickly pulled away.

He was in deep trouble.

///
when i first posted this chapter, i got my nipples pierced in the same day lmfao. throwback to two yrs ago?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

152K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
61.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...