The Bad Boy or His Brother

De lillianT55

"You care about no one but yourself. Your a player, a drunk, and above all a ass." I hiss, looking into his e... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten Part 1
Chapter Ten Part 2
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Author's Note

Chapter Four

3.4K 68 3
De lillianT55

Chapter Four

“So where do you want to go next?” Sage asks me as we walk out of the Smoothie King.

I look to the right of the walkway were many people walk, some hand in hand as they walk to their destination.

But it still happened.

His words have been echoing in my mind all this morning, the guilt almost making me sick every time I think about it.

“Let’s go to Jc Pennies, I haven’t been there in a while and there is supposed to have a huge sale.” Sage says, interrupting my thoughts.

I nod slightly and we turn to the left, walking towards the Jc Pennies.

We shop for a while, me finding three more graphic T shirts that I like. We check out when we are all done and walk out of the store. I can faintly see the front doors of the mall through the crowd and can see that it has already grown dark.

“Maybe we should call it a day. My mom will be worried if I don’t get home soon.” I tell Sage and she nods, looking to the front doors also.

“Yea, it is already getting dark.” She says.

We walk forward, trying to make it to the front doors. At some point Sage pushes ahead of me and through the people, making me unable to see her. I push passed the people around me, bags in hand and left over smoothie in the other. Irritably I push passed them once more and make it to a trash can where I throw away my cup and rearrange my bags, making it easier to carry them.

“Got enough stuff there?” he says softly into my ear and I jump slightly, turning around and finding Xander himself standing behind me with a sly smirk.

“What do you want?” I ask him, harshly then probably necessary but with the shit he pulled last night at dinner and the stuff that has been started between Marcus and I, I wasn’t happy with Xander Belk.

“What? Can’t say hello to a old friend?”

“We were and are hardly friends.” I snap, making his smirk fade slightly and his stare turns cold slightly.

“You know, I never would have thought that you and my brother would end up dating.” He tells me and I laugh.

“Yea well with the shit that you pulled at dinner last night I probably won’t be dating your brother for much longer thank you.”

“Its not my fault you made a past you don’t want to remember.” He shrugs, looking away from me and I watch as his eyes skirt the crowd.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean? You know damn well you forgot it too, just like all your other one night stands.” I hiss, making him look at me, his jaw clenching with anger slightly and his stare becoming even colder.

He opens his mouth to say something more but I stop him.

“Stop with all your shit alright? You are digging up something that died a long time ago. The only reason why you are digging it up is because your mad I didn’t sleep with you that night of the party.” I say, cutting him off. “I don’t know why you tackled that policeman that night last year, and I thank you, but that is the past. Stop acting like all this matters to you.”

I push past him and walk into the crowd but he grabs my arm.

“If I had been mad at you for not sleeping with me that night, do you really think I would have tackled that policeman? If I had been mad I would have ran the other way, and let you get arrested.” He says through his clenched teeth into my ear, making my heart stop slightly. “But was surprises me the most, is when I got back, you were fucking my brother. Guess you are different than I thought.”

“Don’t talk about different. Just because I am maybe sleeping with someone else, doesn’t mean I am a whore like you. I don’t find a new guy every weekend. Sound familiar to you?”

And with that I yank my arm away from him and push past the crowd and finally making it to the front doors quickly in my anger.

I push open the doors and breathe a breath of fresh air, shutting my eyes and letting the wind caress my skin for a moment.

“What were you doing talking to Xander Belk?” I hear Sage ask me and I jump slightly, turning and finding her stand next to the doors looking at me, her hands on her hips.

“Exactly what you just said, talking.” I snip, guilt filling me slightly but her comment makes the guilt fade.

“Cameron, that’s Marcus’s brother.” She says, accusation in her voice making even more irritation bubble inside of me and my fists clench.

“You don’t think I know that? I have been dating the guy for a year, I think I would know! Just because I have a damn conversation with a guy doesn’t mean anything!” I yell, being tired of accused and snapped at.

“I didn’t mean it like that.” She says slowly, anger in her voice as she glares at me.

“That’s exactly what you meant Sage, don’t deny it.” I tell her, turning away and taking a few steps before turning around and throwing my hands in the air. “Gosh! You sound like everyone else!  If I have a conversation with Marcus’s friend that means I am fucking him right?” I snap, making her shake her head and open her mouth to speak. “Better not order with a guy at McDonalds because God knows if I am talking to him I am fucking him.”

“I am only saying this because the passed you have with him!” Sage screeches defensively.

The malls front door opens and closes, sending light shining onto the pavement brighter and brighter.

“Exactly Sage, the passed. The passed I have with him. This is the present in case you haven’t noticed.”

She looks away from me and I watch as her eyes go wide and her mouth falls open slightly. I look to where she is looking and my stomach plummets slightly. Xander himself is standing in front of the doors, looking at him. He glare is colder than ever before and I shake my head before turning away and hurrying to my car.

∞        

            When I have returned home I wrestle my bags through the door with irritation before slamming it shut and taking a deep breath.

            “Cameron?” my mother calls, walking from the living room and finding me. She smiles slightly before it fades away quickly. “Is everything alright?” she asks me.

            “Everything is fine mom. Just tired that’s all.” I tell her as I begin walking passed her and to the stairs.

            “Is everything between you and Marcus alright?” she asks slowly.

            “Why does everyone think that everything between Marcus and I isn’t okay? Can a couple not fight once in a while without everyone having to get involved?” I ask her irritably, turning around and finding her looking at me questioningly.

            I take a deep breath and shut my eyes before opening them, guilt filling me.

            “I’m sorry mom, today has just been so tiring and I am ready for bed. Can we talk tomorrow?” I ask her and she nods slowly, taking me in.

            “Of course sweetheart.”

            “Night, love you.” I tell her before turning away once more and walking up the rest of the stairs, down the hallway, and finally making it to my room where I let the bags fall from my hands and arms, and onto the floor.

            I shut my eyes once more before walking into my bathroom and taking a shower. I dry off and get dressed in a pair of sleep shorts and a tank top before going to sit on my bed, grabbing my phone and finding no calls or texts.

            Just call him, maybe he will be calmed down.

            I dial his number and put the phone to my ear, waiting patently, listening to it ring. When I am about to hang up I hear him click to answer and loud music and voices fill my ear, dread filling me.

            “Hello?” he says, laughing at something someone did or said before he answered.

            “Hey..” I say slowly.

            He is silent and if it wasn’t for the background noise at his end I would have thought he had hung up.

            “Heyyy Cameron!” someone yells from the other end.

            “Hey.” I say weakly.

            “She says fuck you.” Marcus says laughing.

            “Well, if she is offering…” the voice says.

            “She might actually give it to you, god knows she gave it to my brother.” He says, the joking tone gone from his voice and replaced with the icy tone.

            “Marcus…” I say, my eyes stinging.

            “You know what? I will talk to you tomorrow, I am busy right now.” Marcus tells me.

            “Please-…”

            “Goodnight Cameron.”

            And with that he hangs up.

            I pull the phone away from my ear slowly and stare at the lit up screen, finding my background feeling like a stab to the heart. I smile widely to the camera, happiness clear on my face as Marcus presses a kiss to my cheek.

            Sage had taken the photo two weeks ago when we had went on a double date to the movies and we had to wait a half an hour for the movie to start because Sage had gotten the time wrong.

            Tears spill down my cheeks and I turn away, throwing my phone to the side and shoving my head into my pillows and letting the tears come out.

Hey Readers!

Sorry it has been such a while since I have updated! I have been caught up with events because of summer and all. But anyways, lol.

I am thinking about putting my other stories on hold until I get this once finished, I have started so many and got hooked with my ideas but it is difficult juggling more than two stories lol. So maybe if I focus on one I will get them finished faster.

But thank you for reading! It really means a lot!

Please leave a comment if you have anything to say, I love feedback!

Thank you again!

-Zoe

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.6K 141 8
Just a sweet little Jwcc story. They go back to the Mantah Corp island after 1 year just to relax for a couple weeks. Of course they all are overjoye...
919K 22.4K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
10.5K 202 11
issei who been stabed by his girlfriend yumma who turned out to be fallen angel issei who in the ground bleeding didn't want to die he prayed to any...
688K 18.3K 56
Jordyn Harper falls for someone she never thought she would fall for; her young, new, gorgeous teacher, Mr. Evans. Copyright © 2014. All Rights Rese...