Preview || b.u [COMPLETED]

By axeneled

Ellie Manchester was married for four years before her husband, Garret, passed away. Out of grief, Ellie star... More

Prologue // Brendon and Not Letting Her Get Away
Chapter One // Brendon's Return and Blushing Cheeks
Chapter Two // Date and Iceskating Rink
Chapter Three // Netflix and Boxes of Memories
Chapter Four // Piano Chasing and Letter From the Past
Chapter Five // Busted Lip and Jon
Chapter Six // Boys and Cali or Bound
Chapter Eight // Advice from Dallon and Twitter
Chapter Nine // Date and Late Night Advice
Chapter Ten // Snow Talk and Live Stream
Chapter Eleven // Snowy Faces and Marshmallows
Chapter Twelve // Urie Family and Apartment
Chapter Thirteen // Panic! Lunch and Denver Broncos
Chapter Fourteen // Tour and Serious Questions
Chapter Fifteen // Prank on Brendon and Explanation
Chapter Sixteen // Marijuana and Early Birthday Realizations
Chapter Seventeen // Ellie's Birthday and Payment Arguments
Chapter Eighteen // Manchester Family and Honest Talk
Chapter Nineteen // Beach Picnic and Tiny Vacation
Chapter Twenty // First Interview and Kyla and Kara
Chapter Twenty-One // Urie Family Visit and Ready
Chapter Twenty-Two // Tattoo and Sarah's Brainwashing
Chapter Twenty-Three // Periscope and Henry Franklin
Chapter Twenty-Four // Miami Return and Children Thoughts
Chapter Twenty-Five // Arizona and Old Condoms
Chapter Twenty-Six // Arkansas and Permission for Coming Months
Chapter Twenty-Seven // Christmas Scavenger Hunt and Memories
Chapter Twenty-Eight // Overcoat and Sarah's Return
Chapter Twenty-Nine // Brendon's Birthday and Face of Albums
Chapter Thirty // Babysitting and Imagining Futures
Chapter Thirty-One // Ellie's Birthday and Opals
Chapter Thirty-Two // Failed Anniversary and Henry
Chapter Thirty-Three // Redo Anniversary and Proposal
Chapter Thirty-Four // Accidental Pregnancy and Future Talks
Chapter Thirty-Five // No Power and Picking Names
Chapter Thirty-Six // Gender with Brendon and Popped Belly
Chapter Thirty-Seven // End of Tour and Nursery Decorations
Chapter Thirty-Eight // Shared Birthdays with Seth Everett Urie
Chapter Thirty-Nine // Two Years Later...
Epilouge // Urie Family Including The Story of the Kids

Chapter Seven // California and Babysitting Declan

378 20 0
By axeneled

We went through airport security and said hi to a couple of fans, then we sat waiting for our flight.

"Trust me planes aren't scary," Kenny chuckled.

"Not really, unless you think big turns are scary, and bumps, and-" Dan joked and Brendon kicked him.

I groaned, and looked at the time on my phone. "Our plane is leaving in two hours, so we got time," I sighed.

I pulled out my laptop, and got onto the wifi, getting onto my website.

I bit my lip trying to figure out what the new set up should look like. "That's cute," Brendon chuckled and I smacked his arm.

"If you tell someone I'm redesigning the website I will kill you, and I will get away with it," I stated, and Brendon smiled, nodding.

I spent the two hours just doing that, and saving it in my drafts.

We gathered up our stuff and Brendon held my hand as we walked through the long tunnel after the lady zapped our tickets.

"It's not that scary, trust me," Dallon chuckled.

"Says the guy who flies all the time," I replied and Dallon shrugged.

We got to our seats, and Brendon held my hand, "If you get scared just squeeze my hand," Brendon instructed, and I nodded, looking out the window.

The plane began speeding up, and I took deep breaths, not ready at all for what's about to happen.

There was a jump, and it felt like we were pointed straight up at the sky, flying.

"Oh my god," I hid my face in Brendon's shoulder. "Why did I chose the window seat?"

"Because you wanted to see the clouds," Brendon smiled.

"Well I now want to see the ground," I replied, and Brendon laughed.

Later That Day

We got to our hotel, and I was still freaking out.

Brendon opened the door, and I walked in.

"Brendon," I turned around, the hotel being clearly really expensive, and I don't like people spending money on me for useless things basically.

"I know it's a little much," Brendon pecked my lips.

"A little?!" I laughed, and Brendon shook his head at me. "There's a kitchen!"

"I know babe," Brendon laughed.

"I'm a little terrified," I admitted, and Brendon looked at me confused. "Are you going to kill me or something?"

"No," Brendon laughed. "Not yet."

"Oh shut up!" I joked, and Brendon and I began laughing.

I set my stuff down after looking around, and once I turned around Brendon grabbed my hands. "Let's dance my darling," Brendon chuckled.

Brendon put his hand on my waist, as we laughed at ourselves.

Brendon dipped me and I almost fell, because I tripped over his foot when turning, which made us fall to the floor laughing.

"Can you help me with something?" Brendon asked and I shrugged.

"Depends, I'm not going to scratch your ass," I smiled.

"No," Brendon shook his head laughing. "Patrick needs a babysitter and everyone's busy besides us..."

"Of course," I smiled.

"Okay good because I already said yes," Brendon chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"How am I not surprised?" I giggled, and Brendon pecked my lips.

A Bit Later

We got to Patrick's, and Elisa opened the door with a dress and heels on. "Thank-you guys for doing this! It means a lot!" Elisa chirped.

"Yeah, sure," Brendon smiled. "Where's the Fall Out Baby?"

"Patrick's changing him, but come on in!" Elisa smiled.

We walked into the house and soon Patrick walked down the stairs hand in hand with Declan.

"Declan, this is Uncle Brendon and Aunt Ellie, you probably don't remember Uncle Brendon, and you've never met Aunt Ellie, but they're going to take care of you tonight, okay bud?" Patrick picked up Declan, and Declan smiled at Patrick.

"Okay Daddy," Declan gleamed.

Patrick and Elisa hugged Declan, then left with a wave.

Brendon started playing with Declan, and I got the note Elisa wrote about everything that Declan does and needs, and where it is.

"He's so cute," Brendon smiled as Declan drug a little car around the wood floors, his feet tapping as he goes.

"Babies are, but I don't want more then one," I laughed and Brendon turned to me.

"Why didn't you have any with Garret?" Brendon asked.

"When we started trying he was diagnosed with leukemia," I explained.

"So it was for the best overall that you didn't get pregnant?" Brendon smiled, and I nodded.

"Yeah," I smiled. "It was."

"Do you think we would've met if you had a kid?" Brendon questioned and I shook my head.

"I wouldn't have been at Barnes and Noble, I probably would've been at home," I answered, "nope."

"Then I'm happy you didn't have a infant," Brendon chuckled, and Declan sat beside me on the couch.

"When will Mommy and Daddy be home?" Declan asked sweetly.

"In a couple hours, it'll go by quickly, I promise," I smiled and Declan nodded.

"Can I show you my dinosaur collection?!" Declan asked excitedly, and I nodded.

Brendon wrapped his arm around me as we followed Declan up the stairs.

"This is my room!" Declan opened the door and it was adorable; the walls were painted green and he had rugs with dinosaurs on them.

"Oh wow," Brendon chuckled. "Declan it's very manly!" Brendon laughed and Declan made muscles on himself.

"Because I'm a man, Uncle Brendon!" Declan smiled. "Follow me!"

Declan showed us his toy chest, and he crawled inside, showing us dinosaurs. "This one's name is Uncle Joe, Daddy told me to name him that! And this one's name is Elton, Daddy also told me to name him that!"

"Is there a girl?" Brendon asked and Declan pulled out a blue dinosaur.

"This is Mommy!" Declan giggled, making Brendon and I laugh.

"And then... Where's Uncle Andy?" Declan asked himself, and he jumped out of the chest and looked around.

"Found him!" Declan pulled a dark blue dinosaur, hugging him close. "Uncle Andy is my favorite!"

"Aunt Ellie is my favorite," Brendon responded, and kissed my cheek, my cheeks turning red.

"I'll name this one Aunt Ellie! This one can be Uncle Brendon!" Declan handed us two dinosaurs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.4K 41
Ryleigh is just a girl who's lost hope in being adopted. Brendon and Sarah are the amazing people who adopt her. She is constantly struggling with li...
5.4K 269 19
In a horrible house fire, Brendon lost the love of his life, Ryan, and continues seeing and hearing him long after his death. Therefore, Brendon gets...
84.9K 5.3K 37
AMBY AWARDS TOP PICK 2023 ❤️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ "You think I can't act like I'm into you?" He asks in a whisper. He reaches out, and strokes a finger down...
13K 518 26
Ellie Sarsfeild goes to visit her Dad for one last time but she finds herself falling in love with the girl who lives below her father. "You came out...