Not What It Seems (A Harry St...

By dead_accountx

Summer vacation just started and Alex and Katie couldn't be more excited! What's better than spending the sum... More

Meeting the Characters
Chapter 1: Finally Out
Chapter 2: Getting Suspicious
Chapter 4: Taken (no, not the Liam Neeson movie)
Chapter 5: Getting Worried
Chapter 6: State of Panic
Chapter 7: Car Rides
Chapter 8: Your New Home
Chapter 9: Waking Up In Hell
Chapter 10: Meeting 'Them'
Chapter 11: Meeting Harry
Chapter 12: Feeling Hopeless
Chapter 13: Adventures in Funderland
Chapter 14: Zayn's Visit
Chapter 15: Repairs
Chapter 16: She's Different
Chapter 17: Escaping
Chapter 18: Cleaning Up
Chapter 19: Group Chat
Chapter 20: Punishment
Chapter 21: Worried
Chapter 22: Cocoa Puffs
Chapter 23: "We need to talk"
Chapter 24: "but I never told any of you"
Chapter 25: Unanswered
Chapter 26: "He's changed."
Chapter 27: It's becoming dangerous
Chapter 28: Chatting with Faye
Chapter 29: Chatting with Faye (part 2)
Chapter 30: Other Side Of The Line
Chapter 31: Other Side Of The Line (part 2)

Chapter 3: Suspicions Confirmed

117 3 0
By dead_accountx

After we had our coffee and made some summer plans, we payed and left. Katie had to go run some errands a few blocks opposite to the direction of our houses, so we said our goodbyes.

"Goodbye sunshine," Katie called to me.

"I'll see ya later, sugarplum," I shouted back. Haha yeah, we've got pet names for each other.

As soon as I started walking, I got that pang again. Something's wrong.

"Damn it," I thought to myself ,"I'm 12 blocks away from my house, something's gonna happen." I looked around, searching for the white van, but I didn't see it. Actually, I didn't see anything. There were no people, no cars (parked or driving) . . . what the hell?

Oh wait, that's right, everybody's been talking about going to the beach to celebrate getting out of school. I calmed down a little more and kept a steady slow pace for home.

It started getting really dark (not gradually dark, like . . . darker by the second). I took my phone out of my pocket to check the time. Holy shit! It's already 8pm? Katie and I must've been in that cafe for, like, 4 hours?! Didn't seem that long. Why is it getting dark already, though?

I looked up and the pretty, bright blue sky had been replaced by dull, dark, dreary storm clouds. I mean, I could still see, but it was apparently dark enough for the street lights to turn on because, one by one, they flicked on.

Ugh, I hate being outside by myself when it's dark. Yeah, I'm a bit of a scaredy cat.

Then I felt something on the back of my neck that scared my half to death/ I jumped and immediately turned around. Nobody was there. I'm going crazy. I'm actually going crazy. I felt the same thing on my nose, and my cheek, and - ahh shit, it's raining.

Just my luck, right? First day of my summer vacation and here I was, thinking it was gonna be a beautiful sunny day, but nope. It probably sucks more for all the people at the beach.

I've got 11 blocks left and it's goddamn raining! I took no more than 7 steps and it began pouring. I didn't care, though. I did speed up my pace a little bit, but not by much.

Just then, I heard car tires splashing lightly in puddles. Every bone in my body was telling me not to panic and not to turn around. But of course, I turned around.

The white van was about a block away from me, but I could see it perfectly. My stomach dropped and my throat closed up.

I whipped my head back forward and started walking a hell of a lot faster.

Bad idea.

The van started going a little but faster and that's when I decided to start running.

Worse idea.

I turned my head for a split second and the van was racing toward me. Shit!

(A/N: OOOHHH cliffhanger! What do you think will happen?! So suspenseful! But I guess you'll have to wait until the next update. I know, I know . . . I'm evil; but hey, look at the size of this chapter! Not too shabby, huh? Keep voting and commenting, my lovelies! -AllieCat816)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 21 25
When these students get to take an amazing trip across Europe for four weeks, who better to meet than the famous boy band One Direction? The boys sta...
127K 2.2K 40
Halie Duncan, best friends with Louis Tomlinson since diaper days. Then Louis made it on the X Factor, and she was probably one of the most excited p...
451K 8.5K 52
Reina Higgins spent most of her life under the watchful eye of her father, being trained who to love and who to stay away from. When she turned twent...
3.4K 52 28
Two young girls going to college in London. Meeting new friends, classmates, missing family, falling in love, meeting their idols, One Direction! Har...