Just The Girl (COMPLETED)

De areyouthemoon

Basketball x volleyball Girl x girl A Dennise Lazaro fan fiction ↪zie0913↩ Mais

The Characters
Meet The MVP
Miss Yabang?!
Mad
Jin the Kuripot o.o'
on the verge
child abuse?!?!
H E A R T S T R O N G
ONE BIG FIGHT!
The Boyfriend
the gift
untitled
FRIENDSHIP LASTS
the selection
Taking Chance
The Superstar
STAND OUT
50-50
BFF Goals, lovers
Cheerleader
Sweeter than Fiction
uh oh?
too much
over? no way!
#lovewins
another day, another fun, another love,
the past
meet the parents
the champs
Countdown to Forever
That Girl
That Girl
Random
Bukod Tangi
The result
Happy?
Follow your dreams
stumble
Different
give up
broken yesterday
Eye to Eye
Truly, Madly, Deeply
Lost Star
Stay
Take me back
I Can't
Just The Girl

Not over you

462 8 0
De areyouthemoon

▪✖✖✖▪

DENNISE POV

Typing...

[Jin...]

Erase..

I sighed. Tinitigan ko ang laptop ko habang nakahiga sa kama ko sa bahay namin. Walang magawa.

Isang linggo na akong tambay dito sa bahay. Walang maaya dahil mga busy ang mga kaibigan ko sa pamilya at trabaho nila.

Typing...

[Jin Takano]

Enter/search.

I waited for a while hanggang sa lumitaw ang mga related links to Jin. Andami. Wow! From sports to business to everything.

I clicked one news.

NEWS: IS TAKANO WILL PLAY VOLLEYBALL IN THE FUTURE?

Manila. The face of Philippine Womens Basketball, Jin Takano had been seeing in the arenas watching volleyball. Some say she was there to support.

And there was rumors that she and her bestfriend Jade Santillan will join a volleyball league and a draft from PLDT and ARMY for the VLeague are spreading around the social medias.

"Yes, i play. I mean we play volleyball for fun. And there comes to our mind to join but. Maybe Jade will join." Answered by Takano when we cornered her after the ADMU vs UE mens volleyball game.

As we all know, Takano is a Math and Biology Professor in Ateneo and has business everywhere.

Takano added that if she would be a volleyball player, she would be in a middle position.

"I like the feeling of being the defender in front. When i had time after school, i visit BEG to watch and sometimes play there. Coach Charo always let me in and kinda train there."

When asked in playing for PBA 3x3, the former queen eagle just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Even if i want to, i cant. FIBA and SEAgames is coming."

▪▪

I closed the article and went to her wikipedia. Baka may mas mapala pa ako dun.

▪▪
JIN TAKANO
Jin
Filipino-Japanese
Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
5'9
125lbs

Basketball Info

Forward position
Jersey #30

Teams

ADMU (UAAP 78-82)
PHI (2016-present)
Minnesotta (****)

Jin Ayala Takano (born on December 30, 2000) is a Filipino-Japanese Basketball player. She played for Ateneo lady eagles basketball team in the UAAP from ****-**** which led her with Jade Santillan to win UAAP Basketball Championships 4 times. She also led the team to numerous championships. And been part of the national team since her first year college.

EDUCATION

Jin Takano is a highschool graduate from Central Luzon Lab High and belongs to the Ateneo De Manila University after finishing a BS Management Engineering. She graduated as Summa Cum Laude. After her course, she took units from BS Education to have a license as teacher which she had it on that year finishing 3rd in the LET board passers. Then she mastered Business Administration and Biology in Ateneo School. She is currently a Calculus and Biology Professor in BS Management Engineering Department in Ateneo.

AWARDS-LEAGUE-TEAM

ROY- UAAP78- ADMU
MVP-UAAP 79-82- ADMU
MVP-FIBA U18- PHI
MVP (3)-FIBA Asia-PHI
MVP (3)-WWBC- PHI
Athlete Of The Year (3)- UAAP 79,81,82-ADMU
Asia's Athlete Of The Year--PHI
World's Female Athlete of the Year-- PHI
MVP-WNBA- Minnesota Lynx
MVP (2)- SEAGAMES- PHI

She is the only player in the Philippines tallied 25 MVPs in the local leagues (FMC, UNIGames, Invitational Cups)

Forward, member and Team Captain of Palarong Pambansa CLRAA Secondary Division Basketball Team (Champion, MVP)

OTHER RECOGNITION

Public Service (2), for teaching the streetchildren in the urban areas.

15th Most Influencial woman in the Philippines

#1 in FHM (20**) (though she didnt accept any offer from it)

Flagbearer of SEAGames 20**

▪▪

Wow, nakakalula si Jin. She become successful really. She's 24 palang, i think.

I closed the page again and look for another. May nakakuha naman ng interes ko kaya binuksan ko yun.

NEWS: WHAT HAPPENED TO TAKANO-LAZARO ROMANCE?

Manila. They were rumored then it was real. With the tweets of the together with themselves says that they were together.

They were the hottest couple. Envied by guys who thought they can have them.

It was Takano's 3rd year when Lazaro went to London for internship. After months, the relationship sinked. Takano stopped posting photos. Their friends stops talking about the two.

Some say Takano, two timed Lazaro with Cole Micek, an AMBT. But Takano ended the rumors with a tweet: "@jintaks: why would i tear her trust? I love her more than i love myself. Wag kayong epal, men!"

But when the blue eagle was asked, "I like her. I really do. I'll wait when she is free." He stated.

After a year or so, no Takano-Lazaro sweetness can be seen.

What happened to the couple?

Is there a third party?

▪▪

So walang namagitan sa kanila?

Napabuntong hininga ako.

I went to her twitter and insta.

Sa instagram, maraming post. Madalas kasama ang mga bata. Sa twitter, wala. Matagal nang di nabubuksan.

I close it and went to my own twitter then i saw her latest.

@jintaks: i acted like i didn't care but it made me miss you again.

OMG!

I dont wanna assume pero parang para sakin ang tweet.

Another one came from her.

@jintaks: You're back.

I tweet.

@deinslazaro: I miss you.

I smiles when i saw another tweet from her.

@jintaks: Times flies, things change and why you thing didnt?

I tweet again.

@deinslazaro: same.

Napapangiti nalang ako sa kagagahan ko. Why not assume na ako ang pinatutungkulan nito?

Hindi pa ba sapat yung kapag nagtweet ako may tweet din siya. Bagaman hindi nakamention, it feels like na nag-uusap kami?

@jintaks: tss.

What did i do?

@deinslazaro: i still...

@jintaks: tss..

She doesnt believe.

Someone DMed me kaya tinigna ko yun.

Ella: nahiya pa kayong magmention.

Me: so you think nag uusap kami?

Ella: halata po. Hindi pa ba halata na sabog notifs niyo?

Ella: pero mukhang may chance ka ah? Miss ka daw eh!

Ella: Kinikilig ka na niyan?

Me: Haha!

Ella: iba talaga epekto ni Jin sayo. Speechless ka jan eh. So ano plano? ;)

Plano?

Hmm..

Me: take her back. If i had to be papansin sa kanya, then i will.

Ella: thats good. Pero decide ka muna kung for good ka na dito.

Oo nga naman Den.

I only have 3 months na naipon kong leave.

Aayusin ko to.

Because i am madly in love with you Jin and i dont wanna waste my time anymore. I love you.

Im sorry if i give up, but please i hope you could give me a chance.

▪✖✖✖▪

Thinking of writing a JhoBea FF.

*zie0913

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Sa Ilalim Ng Buwan De lorie

Ficção Adolescente

24.5K 1.1K 35
"May mga bagay tayong hirap na maintindihan sa buhay, marami tayong katanungan na hindi natin nahahanapan ng sagot, at may mga pangyayare tayong hind...
83.3K 3.3K 41
People that are meant to be together, always find each other in the end.
11.5K 662 18
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
108K 3.5K 37
Warmth radiates from the spot where her lips just touch mine, slowly spreading through the rest of my body.