Nerd Of The Year ( Published...

By MsBookAddict

Who is a nerd ?? A person who is a bookworm ? Someone who wears big glasses ?? A loner ??? Meet Neveah Gail H... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32-part 1
Chapter 32-part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
The Greatest Announcement Of All Time!!!
Bonus book.
Interview with a Magazine

Chapter 7

315K 7.2K 1.7K
By MsBookAddict

I know I am one day late @wanabkimi but to my defense the chapter in my cell got deleted along with all my other stories, the whole app, gone Foo in the air... I had to whole chapter again 

I know it is short 

Ps: Not edited there may be mistakes

Chapter 7

Neveah’s Pov

I was patiently waiting for Easton to finish his business in the bathroom. Never mind the fact that he had been gone for almost half an hour. You don’t need half an hour to pee.

‘I told you to go alone Eugene,’ and he returns!

‘I was alone.’ His hair and clothes both were rumpled. He was alone and I am an idiot.

‘So why did it take half an hour? Looking at you I wouldn’t say that you were alone.’

‘Mind your business Neveah.’ Someone is angry.

‘Ouch, that hurt,’ I said with a pout. As soon as I said it, his face softened.

‘I am sorry.’

Wow! I stood up and put my hand on his forehead. ‘Are you alright?’

‘What?’ Is he asking me what?

‘You actually said sorry. Of all the times you made fun of me, tried to discourage me, pushed me and etc. this is the first time in all twelve years that you have apologized.’

‘I did, I did not do those things to you, did I?’ disbelief colored his face.

‘No Easton Dale, it wasn’t you, it was your ghost.’ I was pretty shaking him by his shoulders by now.

‘I hurt you.’

‘Huh?’ I realized that he was talking to himself.

‘I hurt you.’

‘You are really late. It took you twelve years to realize this? Better late than never! Anyway I am here to discuss chemistry with you.’

‘Do you hate me Neveah?’ Okay, where is this coming from? I thought he was messing with me like always. I thought about a diplomatic answer.

‘You are not worth it.’

‘Your hate?’

I shook my head in a no motion, ‘my time.’

‘Am I that bad?’

Ugh. What is wrong with this guy? Why does he want to know whether I hate him or not. ‘Listen Easton, it does not matter what I think about you. As I have said before, I need marks and you need them too, badly if I must admit. So do both of us a favor and concentrate on the project. As for me hating you, I don’t. You don’t matter enough for me to hate or love you.’

I felt guilty that I said it but truth stings. He nodded in response but I could see that he was sad. His usual sparkly green eyes were blank. Now that was worth an “Ouch.” The worst part was that I had put the look in his eyes.

‘Okay, we need to choose a topic according to portion and make a presentation as well as a model and of course the observation report.’

‘But we have to do only one of them.’

‘Extra credits.’ For him to get normal credits were impossible, let alone extra ones.

‘Alright, but I feel we should do a project on physical chemistry.’

‘You know what physical chemistry is?’ I’m impressed. For a guy who is failing, he knows things. He just glared at me. I sighed in response.

‘You are right. There will a lot of practical work in inorganic and organic. I think we should go with States of Matter.’

‘Sure. Now where should we complete the project?’

‘We can do in my house. It is empty for most of the time but not today. Today I am not feeling well enough to do some serious thinking.’

We got up and left the place.

Just as we were about go in our directions I caught his hand and tugged him towards, ‘Don’t be so cold Easton. It is not you.’

He smiled back. His lips curving in to the trademark “Easton smirk” according to the ladies of the school!

The next day I was busy rummaging through the closet to wear something appropriate for school when Brian entered the room.

‘Hey, Dad.’

 ‘I will never get over that word.’

‘No one said you had to.’ I went and hugged him. He kissed my head in return.

‘My beautiful daughter.’

‘You are the only guy who says that.’

‘You have no idea how happy I am about that fact.’

‘So what’s up?’

‘Dress fast, we are having a family meeting.’ I chuckled at that. I was gonna attend at family meeting for the first time. ‘Can you choose something for me to wear?’

Surprisingly he chose a short skirt and a tank top with stockings. For a second I thought that he would make me wear a nun gown.

‘I’m impressed Dad, you have good fashion sense.’

‘That’s what your mother says.’ He had a sly smirk on his face.

‘You know, I came from that ass.’

‘Oh yeah, I have seen the video.’ A shiver passed through him. My grandma thought that it would be an awesome idea to record the birth. I had watched the first ten minutes before I switched the whole thing of. Disgusting and oh so gross!

‘Get dressed Nev.’

‘Sure.’

‘So what’s the family meeting for?’

Ma and Brian, I mean Dad were passionately kissing when I came down. They both jumped apart when my voice came into view or in their hearing range.

‘Sorry.’

‘Yaa yaa, I get it.’

‘The reason we called you is to discuss about the wedding.’

‘I have no problem except that you are not allowed to choose pink color in any part of the wedding.’ I hated pink with a passion.

‘Okay, but you have to wear a typical bridesmaid dress.’ Oh for the love of…

‘I’ll wear it. Okay people, I’m off.’

‘You look nice Nev, like hot.’ I was with Melissa. She was abnormally happy. ‘Why do you look so happy?’

‘I thought a lot about what you said yesterday. I know you are right. He doesn’t love me and no matter what I cannot change that. So I have decided to live my life the way I want it and I gotta say that Alden is not all happy with all this arrangement. He is royally pissed.’

‘Let’s hope he keeps his hands to himself.’

‘Oh, he will. Otherwise he will kill him.’

‘Who will kill whom?’

‘No one.’ She looked uncomfortable so I did not pry further. ‘Have you heard that there is a new hot guy?’

‘You’re unbelievable!’ She just now broke from a relationship and now she is already checking out another guy? The dissapointment must have shown on my face because she pulled my hand and led us into an empty classroom.

‘Nev, I am not like all the people think. I have not been with more than five guys and I have never slept with Easton.’

WOW!!! Five is less, right? ‘That’s good, I think and I don’t care if you have slept with Eugene or not.’ There was no need to tell me such things. ‘Let’s leave to class.’

‘AH! I almost forgot about you being brainy.’

‘With the size of yours, you need mine.’

‘Whatever.’ Retaliate baby, but you do need them.

‘Class, let me introduce to you a new student from USA, Mr.Gregory Lawsin.’ There entered a boy who looked like Xavier’s younger version.

Same black hair, check.

Pathetic smirk, check.

Overdose of attitude, double check.

‘Who wants to show him around the school?’ Thank the teacher’s stars! Almost all the girls were ready including my dear ex-bff. For a woman who is going through severe heartache, she was quite friendly! ‘The girls would show him around alright.’ The new guy heard the sentence since I was sitting on the first bench. I don’t know whether the teacher heard it or maybe she is ignoring my statements.

‘Alright, I’ll choose. Neveah, you will be the one.’

Oh for the love of …

‘Thank you ma’am,’ I didn’t miss the way his eyes raked through my figure especially my legs. Thank you Brian!

I looked at him and yawned, ‘sure.’ I sighed. I could actually feel his ego crushing. It feels so good.

I didn’t wait for him and went back to my seat. He came and sat beside me because that was the only vacant seat in the class.

‘Hello, miss.’ Now he was irritating.

I turned towards him and smiled, ‘Shutup, Mr.Lawsin.’

Many people from the class snickered hearing this. ‘Ouch dude.’ It was the one and only Xavier. The guy just cannot keep his mouth shut.

‘Piece of advice, stay away from her. She is of no use to us guys.’ The new guy looked somewhat shocked by this. I turned to Xavier and just winked at him.

‘So, what’s your name?’ I was walking with the new boy, actually showing him around.

‘Oh, come on, tell me your name?’ This was the fifth time he was asking for my name.

‘Neveah Huber.’

‘Middle name?’

‘Gail.’

‘What does Gail mean?’ ‘I don’t know. My mother liked it so she named it.’

‘All these years, you didn’t ask her what does it meant? You didn’t even try to find out on your own?’ I just turned to him and glared.

I left him without an answer and walked towards the cafeteria. ‘Hey, answer me?’ His voice rang out on the whole café and suddenly everyone was quiet. For the love of….

I ignored him and went to the line. My lucky stars that the line was not big so I could obtain my food easily!

I thought that I had got rid of the new guy, but there he was talking to Melissa who looked very happy. For a second, I was tempted to not sit with them. But I swallowed my childishness and went to sit with them.

‘You have a very good bff.’ I knew for a fact that good meant hot. Melissa was hot and even I wasn’t gonna deny it.

‘Thank you.’ He then proceeded to take some food out of my plate.

‘Hey! Keep that back.’

‘But it’s just some fries.’

‘A piece of info George, never mess with Neveah’s food. She is very protective about it.’ This time it was Melissa who said it.

‘Okay, I won’t take it next time.’ I glared at him but didn’t say anything. During the lunch period, he kept on flirting with Melissa and irritating though I have to say that the guy has a sense of humor.

We were walking to the last class chemistry. We, as in me, Melissa and new boy. To my extreme bad luck and his extreme good luck, me and him were in all the classes together. The man up clearly doesn’t like me!

‘Good afternoon, everyone today will sit with their project partners and discuss the project.’ New boy was sad, I was sadder and Melissa was the saddest. I went and sat near Easton who was busy looking at new boy’s ass. I didn’t know that he was closet gay. Sheesh! ‘I know you find his ass tempting, but can we discuss marks at least for some time and then you can go back to stare at whoever’s ass you want.

‘Jealous?’

‘Are you alright?’ He started smirking when I asked him. The nerve of the guy!

‘Either you are desperate or you have lost your mind. Actually I think it is the second option because I have seen you with tones of girls and believe me, all I felt was a feeling of, woah, wait, I don’t feel anything for you. So, where were we?’ I could clearly see his face etching in anger, but that made me feel so good.

‘We will start the project today, your house.’

‘Alright. Today at four at my house.’

‘I can come only by five. We can a sit an hour late.’

What has crawled up his spine?

‘Fine.’

 ****************

I also uploaded a new cover and the most imp ques 

HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOS FROM PHOTOBUCKET TO WATPAD ????

Vote 

Comment 

Fan 

Enjoy

SUPRAJA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 0 12
Dianna and Ricardo have been best friends for over, she's never felt as comfortable with anyone as she does with him. They don't like all the same th...
132K 5.2K 23
Claire Reynolds is your average popular high school Senior. She is dating the captain of the football and basketball team, 'top dog' of Polk High Sc...
884K 41.7K 46
(Unedited Version) ::COMPLETED Book One Big, Bad Series:: Needs editing, so point out the mistakes you see. Very much appreciated!! ( Mature Content...
631K 14.8K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...