Hooked On Your Love

By phenomenal_woman_

Now this is a story all about love, high school, drama and baby Mama's(oops spoiler). Read and witness the jo... More

Prologue~Clique
Chapter 1. Upgrade U
Chapter 2. We Like To Party
Chapter 3. Busted
Chapter 4. Emotions
Chapter 5. Just Kickin' It
I Could Fall In Love
If Loving You Is Wrong
Nobody's Supposed To Be Here
Rain On Me
Set Fire To The Rain
Chapter 12. Letter to my Unborn Child

Chapter 6. When a Woman Loves

619 25 13
By phenomenal_woman_

Jazmine's POV

'Ding Dong'

Jazmine rung the Freeman doorbell with her parents on each side of her.

It was Sunday and Jazmine hadn't spoken or seen Huey in two days since the incident. In her opinion the whole situation wasn't that bad it was just Huey who was making a big deal out of a silly kiss. She tried calling him but he wouldn't answer his phone. Previously she walked across the street and knocked on the Freeman door but Riley said he wasn't home. Jazmine knew he was lying she can always tell when Riley lies his voice gets higher and always scratches behind his neck. Plus Huey's damn car was in the driveway.

So now she's all nervous because her parents have forced her to come to Mr Freeman's Sunday brunch. Jazmine decided to wear some Capri jeans, a hot-pink long sleeve blouse, cute hot-pink sandals with bows in the back, and her hair in a high bun with curly tendrils falling from it and some clear lip gloss.

The door swung open and Jazmine's face was met with non other than Huey Freeman who looked as if he was avoiding Jazmine's gaze.

"Hiya Huey, are you excited about brunch I know I sure am. I can't remember the last time I had a nice home cooked meal" Tom said in his usually cheery voice but Jazmine could hear a faint tone of hurt.

Sarah scoffed "yeah well maybe if you come home a decent hour you would."

Jazmine just stood their awkwardly in between her parents spat. And Huey just looked over it "So are you gonna come in or...?"

"See there you go again starting stuff here Huey I made some Marconi salad" Sarah said handing Huey the bowl she was carrying as they entered the Freeman house.

Mr. Freeman was already at the head of the table and all the food was spread out."Riley! get downstairs the DuBois' are here!"

"I'm not hungry Grandad!" Riley yelled back from upstairs.

Tom let out a surprised laugh "Riley Freeman not hungry is he sick?"

Love sick Jazmine thought to herself. She had spoken to Cindy a few days ago. Cindy told her that Riley kissed her and they were caught by her Mom. Jazmine didn't know the whole story all she knew was her Mom was more than pissed and chased Riley out of the house with her Dad's shotgun.

'Scary'

"Must be that nasty flu that's going around anyways y'all sit down let's pray" Mr. Freeman said before they sat down at the table.

Jazmine somehow ended up sitting in between Huey and Tom. It was so awkward because she had to hold Huey's hand during prayer who didn't look to happy about praying. He's never been big on religion.

"Everyone bow your heads and close your eyes" Mr. Freeman began praying and Jazmine kind of tuned him out because all she could focus on was Huey's big hand in hers. She peaked her eyes open to look at him she quickly regretted it because he was staring at her intensely.

"Amen" Everyone said besides Huey. Jazmine said it about 3 seconds late. "Lets eat!" Tom smiled already putting two pieces of fried chicken on his plate.

Huey cleared his throat Jazmine looked at him with her eyebrows raised. Then his eyes shifted to their hands still intertwined.

Jazmine blushed and pulled her hand away. "Sorry" She whispered. He just shrugged his shoulders looking not that bothered by it.

Jazmine put some food on her plate along with Huey who just had some mashed potatoes and green beans on his plate.

The brunch went by agonizingly slow for Jazmine she really needed to talk to Huey.

Twenty minutes went by and it was quieter than usual because Riley wasn't there being all loud and controlling the conversation. They just made small talk about school, work, and Mr. Freeman telling them about a new recipe he heard on Oprah on how to make banana pudding.

Tom got a call saying he needed to get to his office immediately for an emergency. Of course Jazmine didn't want him to go but it's sort of the usual with him. He kissed Jazmine goodbye on her forehead and promised they'd do something this week. He tried to kiss Sarah but she turned her head away.

"Yeah I should get going too. Don't stay to long Jazmine you have school tomorrow" Sarah told Jazmine thanking Mr. Freeman and heading out the door.

Jazmine rolled her eyes at her fake mother dear was acting like she cared about her yeah right.

"Aiight I'm bought to go take a nap. Huey take care if the dishes.You kids don't be making no babies while I'm sleep" Mr. Freeman said causing Jazmine to blush from embarrassment.

"Grandad, Jazmine and I aren't even together" Huey protested.

"You don't have to be in a relationship to make a baby. And I don't want no more kids running around this house anytime soon so just don't do it." Mr. Freeman said before going into his den.

Jazmine stood up and started picking up the serving bowls and utensils.

Huey also stood up "Jazmine you don't have to-"

She cut him off "I want to Huey"

He obliged and allowed Jazmine to help him clean up. They didn't talk much it was almost as if they crossed this broader of best friend's and being more than friend's. Like it was some awkward transitional period.

It seemed like they went back and fourth between cat and mouse but their interactions only expressed in stares.

"Jazmine" Huey finally adressed her as he finished the last dish and handed it to her to dry.

"Yes" She replied in an even tone.

"Why is this so awkward between us?" He asked her. Jazmine put the dish in the cabinet "I don't know Huey maybe because you kissed me!" She raised her voice she was tired of letting this kiss take over their relationship. If he can't talk about it he shouldn't have done it in the first place.

"You kissed me back" He said sternly. "Yeah, I did. Look Huey I don't want this to get in the way of our friendship. I mean it was just a kiss"

Huey raised his eyebrow up at her "that's all it meant to you"

'No it meant so much more but It's best we just stay friends'

Jazmine had seen many past relationships of people who were friend's and decided to go out and everything is nice until they break up and they don't have that same friendship they used have. And her and Huey have been friends since they were ten. Jazmine values him to much as a friend to be more than that. Even though she's so in love with him.

"Yes that's all it meant to me" She lied. "You too right?" She asked.

"Right" He looked indifferent about it. Jazmine just brushed it off as an idea came into her head "Hey Huey can we watch a movie in your room?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

Huey sighed "Sure Jazmine you get it set up I'll be up there in s minute."

Jazmine nodded and walked upstairs she was about to pass Riley's room when his door swung open and she was pulled inside his room.

Jazmine let out a surprised gasp her heart going a mile a minute "Riley what you do that for you know I'm not good dealing with surprise attacks. Almost gave me a dang heart attack" She caught her breath.

She looked around Riley 's room and there were balled up pieces of paper all over the place and Riley look very stressed out.

"Riley what's going on?" Jazmine asked. "I'm tripping out Jaz. I'm tripping out! I know Cindy told you I kissed her and her Mama caught us. Now, I don't know if she was grounded or just doesn't want to talk me but I tried calling her a bunch of times and she won't answer."

"Well she's been answering my calls you can call her on mine if you wanna" Jazmine handed him her phone.

Riley still didn't look relieved "that's not it isn't it?" Jazmine asked.

He shook his head "You like her." Jazmine gasped and grinned widely.

Riley groaned fell backwards on his bed "Well duh I just don't know how to tell her and ask her to go out with a nigga"

Jazmine smiled "Well that explains why you dragged me into your room like some kidnapper and you have idea papers all over the place."

Riley sat up in his elbows and Jazmine sat down on his computer chair"I don't know what to do Jazz I probably sound like a punk ass nigga but I want her to know I ain't like them other niggas and she ain't like them other bitches. She real special to me."

"For the record Riley I don't think your a 'punk nigga' for feeling this way you're in love, that's gangsta" Jazmine giggled throwing up a made up gang sign trying to act gangsta.

Riley shook his head "Don't eva do that again in your life. Anyways you gone help me with Cindy?"

"How can I resist young love? Let's get started. Where do you wanna ask her?"

Riley smiled "Easy. The basketball court"

Erykah's POV

"ugh mm... you like that baby" Jason moaned on top of Erykah thrusting into her as she lay under him staring at the ceiling memorizing the beat the headboard was making on the wall. Although her body was fully present and the sex was consensual she didn't feel fully present. Her mind was preoccupied with thoughts of someone else making love to her like Jason should be. specifically a dread headed boy who couldn't stay out of her mind no matter how hard she tried to get him out. And the fact that she was thinking of Caesar while having sex with her boyfriend Made her feel almost guilty in a way that she couldn't explain.

Although Jason beats her up and calls her names when she looks into his devilish eyes she knows he loves her. "I love you Erykah" he says before releasing his seed into her womb. Erykah lets out a slight moan at those words and says it back even though she know she shouldn't.

But, don't we all want to be loved by someone? And from being forced to tell him that for so long she starting to believe she still loves him and she hates that.

After he comes down he lays next to her and she covers her chest with the sheet. Jason turns over to her side and she turns away from his face and stares at the wall not wanting to look at him. He reaches over and slides his hand across her waist tightly Letting her know he's never letting her go. She gulps at the thought.

They're both about to drift off to sleep before Jason's door swung open and in walks Jason's Father. Mr.Johnson.

"You stupid ass nigga!" Erykah shrieked when she saw Mr. Johnson with something behind her back. Jason sprung up quickly putting on his discarded boxers. "What the fuck dad?" He rubbed his face.

Erykah got out of the bed and quickly smiled on Jason's T-shirt and her panties. "The fuck is you got your stupid ass kicked out of the basketball team that I worked so hard to get you in!" Mr. Johnson slapped Jason. The room filled with the sound of his hand across Jason's skin and Erykah's squeal. "You ain't shit and you ain't gone be shit just like me" Mr. Johnson chuckled unhumorously.

Erykah could feel the heat radiating of Jason from the other side of the room "Don't Fuckin' compare yourself to me. I ain't you and I'm never gone be you eva!"

Mr. Johnson unhumororusly chuckles again "Really? Look at your bitch. I know you beat her. She gone leave you just like your Mama left me"

Jason jumped up and charged towards Mr. Johnson pushing him into the wall with his arm roughly pressed up aganist his neck "Don't fuckin' talk about her!"

"Jason!" Erykah screamed when she saw Mr. Johnson pull his arm back exposing a large kitchen knife. "Stay out of this Erykah!" Jason exlaimed clearly oblvious to the fact his own father was about to stick him until he did stabbing him over and over. His painful screams filled the room but not as much as Erykah cries for Mr. Johnson to stop.

"Stop! Leave him alone! Please!" Erykah noticed Jason fell to floor unconscious as Mr. Johnson continued to attack his bare back. Erykah didn't know what to do so she jumped on his back thinking her little self was going to do anything. He easily pushed Erykah off his body and turned his attention to her defenseless on the ground. He raised his arm back looking as if he was going to stab Erykah but, luckily for her the blade broke and lay next to Jason's body with his blood seeping into the carpet.

Erykah gasped in horror as she saw Mr. Johnson raise his foot and stomp hard on her right rib cage. She wheezed out of breath at the loss of oxygen. "He told you to stay out of it bitch!" He spat on her before storming out of the room.

"Jason? baby?" Erykah whispered shaking Jason's body. She could see he was breathing but his eyes weren't open. So using this sudden feeling of adrenaline she drug his body to the bathroom and filled the tub up with warm water and slipped off his boxers before getting him into the low tub hoping to stop the bleeding and make him come to. She couldn't call the police. Right, as his skin touched the water his eyes fluttered open. Erykah could see how sorry he was in his eyes. "Oh Erykah I'm so sorry. I know you hate me. You should. But, baby I'm sorry and I ain'y gone hit you know more"

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise" He looked at her intently.

"I love you" Erykah surprised herself saying this and truly meaining it. She never told Jason she loved him first. And sure Jason has promised he would stop hitting her in the past but, not she really believes him.

"I love you too baby" He kissed her and she genuinely kissed him back. Her almost losing him scared the shit out of her but, it made her realize that she should stay be him and she knows it wrong but she is in the love with the one who holds her captive.

Cindy's POV

Cindy lay in her bed listening to Dangerously in love by Beyonce. Cindy felt just that. Dangerously in love with Riley as corny as it sounded she was. Cindy felt girly feeling this way. Thinking about having a future with Riley. Wondering what their mulatto son or daughter would look like. She had never felt that way before sure she had crushes before never to the point where she envisioned them having a long term relationship like she did with Riley.

And that kiss man made her feel special but Reezy always made feel that way. She would have let him explore her had it not been for her mom to walk in on them and kill the whole mood. Her mom have been pissed and chase Riley off with her dad's shotgun. She grounded Cindy so no phone no television and most definitely no Riley. but she got her phone back early for good behavior. shortly after that Cindy told jasmine everything. She was going to call Riley but, she was too nervous but, she felt she was ready to talk to him. She had to talk to him to see where they stood. Right as she was about to call him she received a text from him.

*Text Convo*

Riley: Wassup white girl you don't know how to text a nigga?

Cindy: I've been grounded Riley

Riley: That's funny girl 'cause you talked to Jazzy yesterday. I think it's cause u scared to talk to me girl

Cindy: What! Am not!

Riley: Den meet me at the Basketball court.

Cindy: What! No! it's getting late my Mama gone kill me.

Riley: You scared

Cindy: Hell no. I'm on my way.

Riley: That's ma girl!

Cindy: Whateva nigga

*End of Text Convo*

Cindy threw on a pair of nikes and a hoodie and snuck out her bedroom window. Luckily for her her Mom's bedroom light was off letting her know she's was probably asleep. Cindy made her way towards the basketball court a half a block away from her house. Most people think of it as just the neighborhood basketball court but not Cindy. It's the place where her and Riley first met. The place where Cindy and her team beat his ass and he talked about her Mama almost 7 years ago. And still teases her about it today.

When she got to the court all the lights were off with the moon giving the only light. Cindy felt frustrated that Riley decided not to meet her in the place he told her he would be "I know this boy did not stand me up" She muttered putting her hands on her hips.

Just then the court lights turned on and Cindy saw a chalkboard near the sidelines that said 'Will you be my girl check yes or yes'

Cindy smiled before she heard a basketball bouncing behind her near the half-court line with Riley grining dribbling it. "Aye Cindy! Bet if If I don't make this shot you be my girl!" Riley smiled.

"What if you do make it?"Cindy said matter-of-factly. Riley smirked "Den you still have to be girl."

Cindy put her hands on her hips "Well that doesn't seem fair"

"All's fair in love and basketball babe" Riley winked quoting a line from her favorite movie. Love and Basketball.

Riley took a shot from where he was on the half court line the basketball missing the net. Riley gave Cindy a sexy smirk before running up to her hugging her from behind wrapping himself behind her waist.

"I'm guessing that's a yes" Riley whispered in her ear seductively. Cindy felt herself shiver, She moaned when he began to softly nibble on her right ear. "mm?" Riley asked moving his lips from her ear to her neck trailing her down with kisses.

"Yes" She moaned tilting her head to the side giving him more access. "Shit let me fall back you ain't ready for Reezy" He grabbed her ass before smacking it hard.

Cindy gasped before turning around and gently pushing Riley's chest before wrapping her arms around his neck "Boy, I don't think you know who you talking to. You ain't ready for me"

"Prove it." Riley licked his lips wrapping his arms tighter around her waist. Cindy reached up and kissed Riley's soft smooth lips. Riley licked Cindy's bottom lip that she gladly opened for him for he slid his tongue into her mouth. Cindy moaned in Riley's mouth as he slid his hands down to her ass rubbing, squeezing, and caressing it. Cindy loved the feeling of her and Riley's tongue fighting for dominance and him touching on her body. After a while, Cindy was the first to pull back for air.

"I-I love you Cindy" Riley says genuinely.

Cindy smiled at him. She knows Riley like his brother doesn't really show his emotions. He hides behind his gangsta persona but, inside theirs a heart in there. "I love you too Riley" Cindy kisses him again deeply running her hands through his hair.

"Mmm You tryna get something started babe" Riley licked his lips once more looking at her sensually.

"Boy, I don't know about you but I came to play some basketball" Cindy smirked walking over to retrieve the discarded basketball in the corner.

"Whateva like I said you ain't ready for me" Riley smirked.

"Your so irritating" Cindy smiled.

Riley made a kissy face "I love you too boo"

"Check" Cindy bounced the ball towards him.

"Check"

VHello Readers! I have been having bad luck with Wattpad and I had to repost this chapter because some parts didn't save so, some parts may be a little different than what you originally read. But, don't worry the main points are still there. Thank you all so much for being patient with me. I loooove Ya'll!

Jazmine's POV

'Ding Dong'

Jazmine rung the Freeman doorbell with her parents on each side of her.

It was Sunday and Jazmine hadn't spoken or seen Huey in two days since the incident. In her opinion the whole situation wasn't that bad it was just Huey who was making a big deal out of a silly kiss. She tried calling him but he wouldn't answer his phone. Previously she walked across the street and knocked on the Freeman door but Riley said he wasn't home. Jazmine knew he was lying she can always tell when Riley lies his voice gets higher and always scratches behind his neck. Plus Huey's damn car was in the driveway.

So now she's all nervous because her parents have forced her to come to Mr Freeman's Sunday brunch. Jazmine decided to wear some Capri jeans, a hot-pink long sleeve blouse, cute hot-pink sandals with bows in the back, and her hair in a high bun with curly tendrils falling from it and some clear lip gloss.

The door swung open and Jazmine's face was met with non other than Huey Freeman who looked as if he was avoiding Jazmine's gaze.

"Hiya Huey, are you excited about brunch I know I sure am. I can't remember the last time I had a nice home cooked meal" Tom said in his usually cheery voice but Jazmine could hear a faint tone of hurt.

Sarah scoffed "yeah well maybe if you come home a decent hour you would."

Jazmine just stood their awkwardly in between her parents spat. And Huey just looked over it "So are you gonna come in or...?"

"See there you go again starting stuff here Huey I made some Marconi salad" Sarah said handing Huey the bowl she was carrying as they entered the Freeman house.

Mr. Freeman was already at the head of the table and all the food was spread out."Riley! get downstairs the DuBois' are here!"

"I'm not hungry Grandad!" Riley yelled back from upstairs.

Tom let out a surprised laugh "Riley Freeman not hungry is he sick?"

Love sick Jazmine thought to herself. She had spoken to Cindy a few days ago. Cindy told her that Riley kissed her and they were caught by her Mom. Jazmine didn't know the whole story all she knew was her Mom was more than pissed and chased Riley out of the house with her Dad's shotgun.

'Scary'

"Must be that nasty flu that's going around anyways y'all sit down let's pray" Mr. Freeman said before they sat down at the table.

Jazmine somehow ended up sitting in between Huey and Tom. It was so awkward because she had to hold Huey's hand during prayer who didn't look to happy about praying. He's never been big on religion.

"Everyone bow your heads and close your eyes" Mr. Freeman began praying and Jazmine kind of tuned him out because all she could focus on was Huey's big hand in hers. She peaked her eyes open to look at him she quickly regretted it because he was staring at her intensely.

"Amen" Everyone said besides Huey. Jazmine said it about 3 seconds late. "Lets eat!" Tom smiled already putting two pieces of fried chicken on his plate.

Huey cleared his throat Jazmine looked at him with her eyebrows raised. Then his eyes shifted to their hands still intertwined.

Jazmine blushed and pulled her hand away. "Sorry" She whispered. He just shrugged his shoulders looking not that bothered by it.

Jazmine put some food on her plate along with Huey who just had some mashed potatoes and green beans on his plate.

The brunch went by agonizingly slow for Jazmine she really needed to talk to Huey.

Twenty minutes went by and it was quieter than usual because Riley wasn't there being all loud and controlling the conversation. They just made small talk about school, work, and Mr. Freeman telling them about a new recipe he heard on Oprah on how to make banana pudding.

Tom got a call saying he needed to get to his office immediately for an emergency. Of course Jazmine didn't want him to go but it's sort of the usual with him. He kissed Jazmine goodbye on her forehead and promised they'd do something this week. He tried to kiss Sarah but she turned her head away.

"Yeah I should get going too. Don't stay to long Jazmine you have school tomorrow" Sarah told Jazmine thanking Mr. Freeman and heading out the door.

Jazmine rolled her eyes at her fake mother dear was acting like she cared about her yeah right.

"Aiight I'm bought to go take a nap. Huey take care if the dishes.You kids don't be making no babies while I'm sleep" Mr. Freeman said causing Jazmine to blush from embarrassment.

"Grandad, Jazmine and I aren't even together" Huey protested.

"You don't have to be in a relationship to make a baby. And I don't want no more kids running around this house anytime soon so just don't do it." Mr. Freeman said before going into his den.

Jazmine stood up and started picking up the serving bowls and utensils.

Huey also stood up "Jazmine you don't have to-"

She cut him off "I want to Huey"

He obliged and allowed Jazmine to help him clean up. They didn't talk much it was almost as if they crossed this broader of best friend's and being more than friend's. Like it was some awkward transitional period.

It seemed like they went back and fourth between cat and mouse but their interactions only expressed in stares.

"Jazmine" Huey finally adressed her as he finished the last dish and handed it to her to dry.

"Yes" She replied in an even tone.

"Why is this so awkward between us?" He asked her. Jazmine put the dish in the cabinet "I don't know Huey maybe because you kissed me!" She raised her voice she was tired of letting this kiss take over their relationship. If he can't talk about it he shouldn't have done it in the first place.

"You kissed me back" He said sternly. "Yeah, I did. Look Huey I don't want this to get in the way of our friendship. I mean it was just a kiss"

Huey raised his eyebrow up at her "that's all it meant to you"

'No it meant so much more but It's best we just stay friends'

Jazmine had seen many past relationships of people who were friend's and decided to go out and everything is nice until they break up and they don't have that same friendship they used have. And her and Huey have been friends since they were ten. Jazmine values him to much as a friend to be more than that. Even though she's so in love with him.

"Yes that's all it meant to me" She lied. "You too right?" She asked.

"Right" He looked indifferent about it. Jazmine just brushed it off as an idea came into her head "Hey Huey can we watch a movie in your room?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

Huey sighed "Sure Jazmine you get it set up I'll be up there in s minute."

Jazmine nodded and walked upstairs she was about to pass Riley's room when his door swung open and she was pulled inside his room.

Jazmine let out a surprised gasp her heart going a mile a minute "Riley what you do that for you know I'm not good dealing with surprise attacks. Almost gave me a dang heart attack" She caught her breath.

She looked around Riley 's room and there were balled up pieces of paper all over the place and Riley look very stressed out.

"Riley what's going on?" Jazmine asked. "I'm tripping out Jaz. I'm tripping out! I know Cindy told you I kissed her and her Mama caught us. Now, I don't know if she was grounded or just doesn't want to talk me but I tried calling her a bunch of times and she won't answer."

"Well she's been answering my calls you can call her on mine if you wanna" Jazmine handed him her phone.

Riley still didn't look relieved "that's not it isn't it?" Jazmine asked.

He shook his head "You like her." Jazmine gasped and grinned widely.

Riley groaned fell backwards on his bed "Well duh I just don't know how to tell her and ask her to go out with a nigga"

Jazmine smiled "Well that explains why you dragged me into your room like some kidnapper and you have idea papers all over the place."

Riley sat up in his elbows and Jazmine sat down on his computer chair"I don't know what to do Jazz I probably sound like a punk ass nigga but I want her to know I ain't like them other niggas and she ain't like them other bitches. She real special to me."

"For the record Riley I don't think your a 'punk nigga' for feeling this way you're in love, that's gangsta" Jazmine giggled throwing up a made up gang sign trying to act gangsta.

Riley shook his head "Don't eva do that again in your life. Anyways you gone help me with Cindy?"

"How can I resist young love? Let's get started. Where do you wanna ask her?"

Riley smiled "Easy. The basketball court"

Erykah's POV

"ugh mm... you like that baby" Jason moaned on top of Erykah thrusting into her as she lay under him staring at the ceiling memorizing the beat the headboard was making on the wall. Although her body was fully present and the sex was consensual she didn't feel fully present. Her mind was preoccupied with thoughts of someone else making love to her like Jason should be. specifically a dread headed boy who couldn't stay out of her mind no matter how hard she tried to get him out. And the fact that she was thinking of Caesar while having sex with her boyfriend Made her feel almost guilty in a way that she couldn't explain.

Although Jason beats her up and calls her names when she looks into his devilish eyes she knows he loves her. "I love you Erykah" he says before releasing his seed into her womb. Erykah lets out a slight moan at those words and says it back even though she know she shouldn't.

But, don't we all want to be loved by someone? And from being forced to tell him that for so long she starting to believe she still loves him and she hates that.

After he comes down he lays next to her and she covers her chest with the sheet. Jason turns over to her side and she turns away from his face and stares at the wall not wanting to look at him. He reaches over and slides his hand across her waist tightly Letting her know he's never letting her go. She gulps at the thought.

They're both about to drift off to sleep before Jason's door swung open and in walks Jason's Father. Mr.Johnson.

"You stupid ass nigga!" Erykah shrieked when she saw Mr. Johnson with something behind her back. Jason sprung up quickly putting on his discarded boxers. "What the fuck dad?" He rubbed his face.

Erykah got out of the bed and quickly smiled on Jason's T-shirt and her panties. "The fuck is you got your stupid ass kicked out of the basketball team that I worked so hard to get you in!" Mr. Johnson slapped Jason. The room filled with the sound of his hand across Jason's skin and Erykah's squeal. "You ain't shit and you ain't gone be shit just like me" Mr. Johnson chuckled unhumorously.

Erykah could feel the heat radiating of Jason from the other side of the room "Don't Fuckin' compare yourself to me. I ain't you and I'm never gone be you eva!"

Mr. Johnson unhumororusly chuckles again "Really? Look at your bitch. I know you beat her. She gone leave you just like your Mama left me"

Jason jumped up and charged towards Mr. Johnson pushing him into the wall with his arm roughly pressed up aganist his neck "Don't fuckin' talk about her!"

"Jason!" Erykah screamed when she saw Mr. Johnson pull his arm back exposing a large kitchen knife. "Stay out of this Erykah!" Jason exlaimed clearly oblvious to the fact his own father was about to stick him until he did stabbing him over and over. His painful screams filled the room but not as much as Erykah cries for Mr. Johnson to stop.

"Stop! Leave him alone! Please!" Erykah noticed Jason fell to floor unconscious as Mr. Johnson continued to attack his bare back. Erykah didn't know what to do so she jumped on his back thinking her little self was going to do anything. He easily pushed Erykah off his body and turned his attention to her defenseless on the ground. He raised his arm back looking as if he was going to stab Erykah but, luckily for her the blade broke and lay next to Jason's body with his blood seeping into the carpet.

Erykah gasped in horror as she saw Mr. Johnson raise his foot and stomp hard on her right rib cage. She wheezed out of breath at the loss of oxygen. "He told you to stay out of it bitch!" He spat on her before storming out of the room.

"Jason? baby?" Erykah whispered shaking Jason's body. She could see he was breathing but his eyes weren't open. So using this sudden feeling of adrenaline she drug his body to the bathroom and filled the tub up with warm water and slipped off his boxers before getting him into the low tub hoping to stop the bleeding and make him come to. She couldn't call the police. Right, as his skin touched the water his eyes fluttered open. Erykah could see how sorry he was in his eyes. "Oh Erykah I'm so sorry. I know you hate me. You should. But, baby I'm sorry and I ain'y gone hit you know more"

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise" He looked at her intently.

"I love you" Erykah surprised herself saying this and truly meaining it. She never told Jason she loved him first. And sure Jason has promised he would stop hitting her in the past but, not she really believes him.

"I love you too baby" He kissed her and she genuinely kissed him back. Her almost losing him scared the shit out of her but, it made her realize that she should stay be him and she knows it wrong but she is in the love with the one who holds her captive.

Cindy's POV

Cindy lay in her bed listening to Dangerously in love by Beyonce. Cindy felt just that. Dangerously in love with Riley as corny as it sounded she was. Cindy felt girly feeling this way. Thinking about having a future with Riley. Wondering what their mulatto son or daughter would look like. She had never felt that way before sure she had crushes before never to the point where she envisioned them having a long term relationship like she did with Riley.

And that kiss man made her feel special but Reezy always made feel that way. She would have let him explore her had it not been for her mom to walk in on them and kill the whole mood. Her mom have been pissed and chase Riley off with her dad's shotgun. She grounded Cindy so no phone no television and most definitely no Riley. but she got her phone back early for good behavior. shortly after that Cindy told jasmine everything. She was going to call Riley but, she was too nervous but, she felt she was ready to talk to him. She had to talk to him to see where they stood. Right as she was about to call him she received a text from him.

*Text Convo*

Riley: Wassup white girl you don't know how to text a nigga?

Cindy: I've been grounded Riley

Riley: That's funny girl 'cause you talked to Jazzy yesterday. I think it's cause u scared to talk to me girl

Cindy: What! Am not!

Riley: Den meet me at the Basketball court.

Cindy: What! No! it's getting late my Mama gone kill me.

Riley: You scared

Cindy: Hell no. I'm on my way.

Riley: That's ma girl!

Cindy: Whateva nigga

*End of Text Convo*

Cindy threw on a pair of nikes and a hoodie and snuck out her bedroom window. Luckily for her her Mom's bedroom light was off letting her know she's was probably asleep. Cindy made her way towards the basketball court a half a block away from her house. Most people think of it as just the neighborhood basketball court but not Cindy. It's the place where her and Riley first met. The place where Cindy and her team beat his ass and he talked about her Mama almost 7 years ago. And still teases her about it today.

When she got to the court all the lights were off with the moon giving the only light. Cindy felt frustrated that Riley decided not to meet her in the place he told her he would be "I know this boy did not stand me up" She muttered putting her hands on her hips.

Just then the court lights turned on and Cindy saw a chalkboard near the sidelines that said 'Will you be my girl check yes or yes'

Cindy smiled before she heard a basketball bouncing behind her near the half-court line with Riley grining dribbling it. "Aye Cindy! Bet if If I don't make this shot you be my girl!" Riley smiled.

"What if you do make it?"Cindy said matter-of-factly. Riley smirked "Den you still have to be girl."

Cindy put her hands on her hips "Well that doesn't seem fair"

"All's fair in love and basketball babe" Riley winked quoting a line from her favorite movie. Love and Basketball.

Riley took a shot from where he was on the half court line the basketball missing the net. Riley gave Cindy a sexy smirk before running up to her hugging her from behind wrapping himself behind her waist.

"I'm guessing that's a yes" Riley whispered in her ear seductively. Cindy felt herself shiver, She moaned when he began to softly nibble on her right ear. "mm?" Riley asked moving his lips from her ear to her neck trailing her down with kisses.

"Yes" She moaned tilting her head to the side giving him more access. "Shit let me fall back you ain't ready for Reezy" He grabbed her ass before smacking it hard.

Cindy gasped before turning around and gently pushing Riley's chest before wrapping her arms around his neck "Boy, I don't think you know who you talking to. You ain't ready for me"

"Prove it." Riley licked his lips wrapping his arms tighter around her waist. Cindy reached up and kissed Riley's soft smooth lips. Riley licked Cindy's bottom lip that she gladly opened for him for he slid his tongue into her mouth. Cindy moaned in Riley's mouth as he slid his hands down to her ass rubbing, squeezing, and caressing it. Cindy loved the feeling of her and Riley's tongue fighting for dominance and him touching on her body. After a while, Cindy was the first to pull back for air.

"I-I love you Cindy" Riley says genuinely.

Cindy smiled at him. She knows Riley like his brother doesn't really show his emotions. He hides behind his gangsta persona but, inside theirs a heart in there. "I love you too Riley" Cindy kisses him again deeply running her hands through his hair.

"Mmm You tryna get something started babe" Riley licked his lips once more looking at her sensually.

"Boy, I don't know about you but I came to play some basketball" Cindy smirked walking over to retrieve the discarded basketball in the corner.

"Whateva like I said you ain't ready for me" Riley smirked.

"Your so irritating" Cindy smiled.

Riley made a kissy face "I love you too boo"

"Check" Cindy bounced the ball towards him.

"Check"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 23.6K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
181K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
103K 12.2K 19
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...