I Am Living With an Idiot

By BrightWhiteSnow

Vena Anderson, a nineteen year old girl has moved away from home to attend college. She has no desire to live... More

||The Beginning||
Two || Hi My Name Is Vena
Three || Goodnight James
Four || Wow this looks good
Five || Where are we gonna eat?
Six || Tell me about yourself please
Seven || This is Awkward...
Eight || Oh God, Not Her
Nine || I Could Hit You So Hard Right Now
Ten || As You Wish, Darling
Eleven || You Are So Infuriating
Twelve || Grayson Would Not Be Jealous
Thirteen || The Agreement
Fourteen || You're Bluffing
Fifteen || All In Good Time James
Sixteen || Uh Oh This Can't Be Good
Seventeen || You Are So Adorable
Eighteen || I See You're Capable
Nineteen || Truth or Dare?
Twenty || Don't Panic
Twenty One || This Is Going To Be A Long Night
Twenty Two || His Darling
Twenty Three || Those Six Words
Twenty Four || Live a Little
Twenty Five || Staring is Impolite
Twenty Six || Game Over
Twenty Seven || Once a Player always a Player
Twenty Eight || Nothing More, Nothing Less
Nothing more, Nothing less {Grayson's Pov}
Twenty Nine || How Can I Trust You?
Thirty || Worth The Risk
Thirty One || Stupid Sweet Talk
Thirty Two || Life is Beautiful
Thirty Three || We Need To Talk
Thirty Four: How Serious Can It Be
Thirty Five || You Scared Me
Thirty Six || Such a Great Story
Thirty Seven || Afterwards
Thirty Eight || So Honest
Thirty Nine || Bouquet of Lillies
Forty || I Hate You
Forty One || His Kisses
Forty Two|| A Dilemma
Forty Three || I Don't Want to Hear it.
Forty Four || All Is Almost Forgotten
Forty Five || Maybe I Need This
Forty Six || Drunk Protests
Forty Seven || Hold My Hair
Forty Eight || Trust me J.H.
Forty Eight || Trust me V.A.
Forty Nine || Tease
Fifty One || Betrayed
Hello from the other side
Fifty Two || He Didn't Cheat On You
Fifty Three || Don't Raise Your Voice
Fifty Four || This Should Be Good
Fifty Five || Christmas Tree
Fifty Six || Wake Up
Fifty Seven || The City
Fifty Eight || He's Home
Fifty Nine || That's Cool
Sixty || Calm Your Testosterone
Sixty One || Presidential Debate
Sixty Two || Family Dinner
Sixty Three || Explosive
Sixty Four || Punch Your Teeth In
Sixty Five || Of Course
Sixty Six || Calvin Klein
Sixty Seven || Big Spoon
Sixty Eight || Before It's Too Late
Sixty Nine || What if?
Seventy || He Never Knew
Seventy One || Cupcake
Seventy Two || Abandon
Radish Notice!
Seventy Three || Forgive Him
Seventy Four || Messy Situation
Final Author Note: Important.
"I Am Living With An Idiot" Playlist
HELLO

Fifty || Get Out

205K 6K 3K
By BrightWhiteSnow

Lol, I'm back

___

As I look down at the grocery list, James had written some things and I can not read his handwriting at all. Also, there is no way that I will know what they are anyway, simply because of the fact that his parents are well known chefs, his skills are pretty up there, unlike mine.

Honestly, I hate driving in NYC. The traffic is hell and everyone are assholes. Public transportation is a lot more efficient when trying to get around the city. The college is only a little ways down the road from the apartment and it's not like that road is as busy as Fulton Street.

The truth is that I don't usually do the grocery shopping. James is the one who cooks so it only makes sense for him to shop for the food. This usually isn't my problem. How the hell am I supposed to know what Dukkuh is? What on earth is that a name of a recipe or some ethnic spice? If so, I don't think they even sell it grocery stores.

I stroll down the aisle, leaning on the bar of the cart, pushing my foot to the floor, slowing gliding down the rows of necessities. If I can't find this stuff for him, then he's just going to have to get it himself.

I collect all the items that I am actually familiar with on my list and make my way to the checkout. As I put my items on the conveyor belt, I look up and witness a face that I vaguely recognize.

"Hey, it's you," the cashier grins at me. She starts to ring through my items.

I really want to remember her name but I just can't. I can place her face, just not a name. I smile back, "I'm really sorry, but I can't remember your name," I apprise her.

She chuckles, "That's alright, you wouldn't remember most of the things you did that night. You were pretty hammered."

My eyes go wide. Flashes of the events go through my brain. A roof?  Drinking with Ryder? Looking up and seeing James? They were all there, I just can't remember exactly what happened. I know that I had a conversation with this girl, but I just can't recollect what exactly happened.

"It's Creana by the way," she continues to do her job. I feel so bad for not being able to recollect what happened that night.

I shake my head at my terrible decisions from that night. "Well Sober Vena has never met you, but if this were drunk me, I would be offering you a drink by now."

She chuckles at my terrible joke. "Well, it's great to meet you Sober Vena," she scans my last item.

I smile at her, "And to you too, Creana," I hand her three twenty dollar bills, taking the bags in my arms.

Right before she hands me my receipt and change, she gives me a piece of paper with a number on it. "Here you go, I think it would be great if we hang out sometime."

I nod, "Yeah, that would be great," I grab the piece of paper from her and slip it into my purse.

"See you later," she waves me off as I leave from her till to the doors.

I nod to her, smiling since my arms are too full to wave.

_

_

As I push my way through the doorway, I kick to door shut behind me. I drop all the bags to the floor. I turn around and lock the door behind me. The place is completely silent from the moment I shut the door. I guess James is still out, I mean it's a little bit after one in the afternoon and his class ended at noon.

I'm not worried or anything, I'm sure he's busy doing errands. I'm not going to keep tabs on the guy.

I take advantage of this free time I do have. I can never get anything done with James around.

I start to put away the groceries when I suddenly hear a roll of thunder echo throughout the entire apartment. I turn and look out the large window in the living room. The sky is as dark as the night sky in the countryside. The rain starts to shower harder against the window. It's about time that it rained in this city again. Everything gets overly dry if we don't get these showers.

After I finish putting everything away to my liking, I grab my textbook and start reading the pages that my professor assigned.

I will say that I am about halfway through the reading when I hear someone knocking on the door. I put my bookmark into my textbook and get up from the couch.

I walk towards the door, the knocking began again. Wow, this person is consistent.

I open the door and James stands there sopping wet. I look him up and down a moment: he looks so cold. What on earth is he doing?

"James, what were you doing?" I ask him.

He shakes his head, stepping into the apartment and shutting the door behind him. "Some asshole parked in my parking spot, so I had to park down the road," he explains to me.

He then doesn't even bother to going to his room to change. Right here, right in front of me, he strips out of his wet clothes, just leaving his boxer briefs on. I really should have expected that James would do that, I mean that's just James for you.

"That's better," he sighs, picking up his discarded clothing.

I take his clothes from him and head from the bathroom. "Go get dressed, James," I tell him as I walk towards the bathroom.

I drop his clothes into the bathtub so they could dry a bit before I wash them. I wipe my hands on the hanging towel.

I turn the light off behind me and go back to living room. I sit back down on the couch and don't bother trying to finish reading. I turn on the TV and wait for James to come out of his room. It was only a few minutes later, he came out with his hair looking absolutely crazy. I'm just going to take a wild guess and say that he towel dried it.

He sits down next to me and I can feel his eyes on me. I look at him and he is giving me this sweet smile he always does. I smile right back at him.

Without a word, he leans over and kisses my lips gently. Not thinking, my hand went directly to his neck. We haven't talked much since he got home, but that's alright. As some people say, 'some actions speak louder than words'.

I pull away from him and smile, "I missed you today," I tell him.

He chuckles, "Vena, it was like five hours," he reminds me.

When you spend all your days with only one person, a short time can seem like forever.

I stare into his eyes, "Is it a crime to miss you, James?" I ask him amusingly.

He smiles and leans towards me and kisses my neck, gently. "Never, Vena," he mumbles against my skin.

James moves back up to my lips and well, I will say gropes me slightly. He maneuvers me so I am on my back and he's above me. He stares down at me and right away I know what he's thinking.

I forget about what I am going to say when he kisses me again. My hands travel up the back of his tee shirt. As our tongues dance around in each other's mouths I wrap my legs around his waist.

Just as I am about to get him to take his shirt off, my cell phone rings.

James groans, leaning over to the coffee table and grabbing my phone and glancing at the screen, but then passing it to me.

I look at it and of course it was my mother calling. I can't just ignore it, she's my mother. I press answer and bring the phone to my ear. "Hi Mom," I answer first.

I hear her gush, "Vena, I didn't think you would answer."

Oh, my God, can she see me? Does she know what I am doing?

Here I am underneath James, talking to my mother. This is definitely wrong.

"Well, here I am," I tell her and look at James. He has this grin on his face that makes me know that he's going to do something not-so-great.

"Well, I was just making sure that you're coming on the twenty fourth and wondering if you're bringing James or not," she asks me.

It was right at that moment that James decides to start kissing my neck again. "James, are you coming to my parent's house for Christmas Eve?" I ask him.

He pulls away and looks at me, "As long as we still make it to my parent's house on Christmas day at some point," he tells me.

"Yeah, he is coming," I tell my mom.

James pulls the neck of my shirt down and kisses down my neck, down my chest. Oh, here we go.

"Okay, well, I guess I'll see you in a week or two, then," she chuckles into the phone.

I feel as James moves his mouth across the top of my breast. "Okay, well then I'll see you then," I try to keep my tone at a regular level.

"Okay, bye, Sweetheart."

"Bye Mom," I say and hang up my phone.

James grabs my phone from me and puts it back the table. He then right away takes off his shirt. "Babe, I am tired of waiting."

I smile at him. The way he is so eager makes me want him that much more.

"Vena," he draws out the last letter, making me regain my attention back to him. "Are you okay," he asks.

I nod my head, "Yeah," I assure him.

He smiles at me, "Good," he says leaning back down and kissing me again.

While returning the favor, James reaches down under my waistline of my pants and underwear and agonizingly slow, felt me up.

I release a small moan and let him keep going as my lips gravitate towards his neck.

As soon as I realize it, he has my legs around his hips and we're vertical, our lips not releasing one another's.

He walks to his bedroom and kicks the door open. I smile as he throws me down onto his bed.

"Fuck," James growls in a deep voice as I see his rising bulge in his pants, stripping me from mine, pulling my panties down as well.

"Vena you get me so horny," James whispers in my ear as he gently grabs and places my arms above my head, pulling my shirt off.

I smirk as my tongue wins dominance while we collide lips.

He grabs a condom and hesitates for a few seconds before his hand goes back down on me.

"You're so wet,  Ven," he growls and removes his hand to only come back down on me with his mouth. He actions caught me by surprise. I was most definitely not expecting him to go down on me, I mean he's never done it before. Why am I thinking so much?

"Shit, James" I moan as I grasp the sheets in my hands as his tongue comes down against my most sensitive parts.

He teases me by flicking his tongue for what feels like a few seconds, but in reality is a few minutes.

"Ready?" James asks, coming back up and looking me in the eyes, his eyes filled with lust.

"Yeah," I smile and kiss James again before his lips slide down my neck, to my chest and across my breast.

My breath hitches and I moan loudly.

_

_

"Fuck" James growls and falls off to my side.

I turn towards him.

"Why don't we do that more often?" He asks and I laugh.

"Because we're in college James. We should be studying, not having sex twenty four seven," I say as I move closer to him, seeing how he's slid away.

"Oh, right, you get all soft after sex," he smirks and I scoff."

"Do not."

"Oh yes you do," James smiles and wraps his arms around me while letting me press my body against his warm one.

"I liked what you did," I smile as I feel his heartbeat against my ear.

"Which part?" He asks, yeah, still the same amount of cockiness.

"If you ever want to do that again I'd shush it" I warn while starting to fade off.

"See you get all soft and then you crash," he says and I shake my head.

"It's a lot of energy," I say just before my eyes shut for the evening.

_

_

I wake up to the feeling of lips of moving against my skin. I open my eyes. It's blurry at first, but my focus regains.

James continues to kiss my neck, passing my collarbone. I look down and notice that he has put some pants on, unlike me. I'm still naked in these sheets.

My fingers run through his messy hair. he lifts his head and smiles at me. "Well, hello to you," he smiles. I sit up on my forearms and see that it's dark outside.

I rub my eyes, "What time is it?" I ask him.

He reaches over to the bedside table and looks at his phone, "A little bit after midnight."

I sigh. Why can't I just have slept through the night?

I lay back down. James lies down beside me on his side. He looks down at me, smiling. He reaches down and brushes a lock of hair out of my face. He gently kisses my lips, not quite initiating making out.

"I love you, Vena," he tells me.

I smile at him, "I love you too."

He kisses me again, but this time getting closer to me. I feel as his hand drifts across my stomach and up to my breast. He starts rubbing, but stops suddenly, removing his lips from mine, "Did you hear that?" he asks.

"Hear what?" I ask him.

"VENA!" I hear Grayson call for me from somewhere.

"GRAYSON GET OUT!" James yells away from my ear.

The door abruptly opens. I pull the blankets up over my chest, "Grayson , what are you doing!" I shout at him.

"Vena, I think I made a terrible mistake."

_________________________

Hi guys, sorry for such a long wait.

So now I have to change the rating on this book, whoops. Anyways, @fourtris_fandom wrote some of the love scene and edited the chapter, so thanks to her. I felt like the way I write thoses scenes is overused. I just feel like I can't write.

About one year ago on this day, I had under ten thousand reads. It's incredible, i'm getting more than that in one day. I can't believe how this book just took off over the last six months. Thank you all so much. As for my haters, I hope you trip and fall and no one helps you up.

Kind of like this...

I'm funny, I know. Just kidding. 

I don't know if you guys are interested or not, but I recently got asked to do an interview, so I don't know if this is becoming a thing or not, but if you're reviewing my book or something and you want to do a word-to-word interview, I would be more than happy to be that. I love interacting with my fans. If you have any ideas, just let me know.

Anyways, thanks again. 

-BWS❄️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 21.4K 59
"Everyone has a chapter they don't want to read out loud. Mine just so happens to be a book." Allison Bridge. Hearing her name makes most people crin...
32.9K 1.9K 55
"To what do I owe this honor?" his voice is trembling with laughter. Jee-buss... he finds this funny... "I saw a butterfly and followed it in here?"...
3.8K 448 36
[COMPLETE] Genesis Munroe, a virtuoso college freshman has always been the shy type, the good girl, the smart kid who sat in the back of class and pr...
135 1 30
"Please let me be in silence, please leave me alone. You have plenty of friends please find someone else." I said looking down. I had tears in my eye...