human fnaf x reader

By fabmaster123

cover by: @jortXD More

joining hope highschool
announcement
classes classes
lunch time adventures
after school fights
questions
almost 400 veiws!!
at home craziness
this feeling
the Toys
New girl
saving the new girl (short chapter and contest! )
friends
the story of y/n and RNK
im writing another story
1k reads special!!!
learnin about your shadow
the next day, strange things happen
what do you WANT BOYS
Wanna ask my ocs questions?
a storm's a brewing
Christmas!

Sketchy Gym Teacher

967 25 37
By fabmaster123

IT had been a while since the Christmas incident with Bonnie and you'd see him a little more frequently in your deepest nightmares along with foxy. They'd be in chains they were being tortured.. Always with a flash of purple. You needed to save them.

but you can't. 

you had to.

but why? 

thoughts would plague your mind every time you needed to find a way to save them the deep voice would echo the thoughts.

They are misunderstood I need to help them

Yeah right they make your life hard

It's great to be kind

It's better to hurt than help.

The sketchy kids that called each other numbers didn't help either. you had them figured out that it was 19 was the ring leader and his second hand man- er woman was 22. They wanted you to talk to the gym teacher. He was a scary man so you always declined, ssometimes they'd try to force you to go. 

Luckily someone was always around to help you. Today was one of those days where you didn'twant to be messed with so when they walked up you just snapped. "FINE! I'll go talk to him! Mr.. uh what's-his-face!" you cried throwing your arms into the air and following them to the gym. 

"I new you'd see it my way toots." 19 said pulling out a cigarette, "you know only idiots smoke those now-a-days" you grumbled, he shrugged. "here we are, have fun" he said opening the door.

"Glad to see you finally came to see me." It was dark, you could only see a little. "Hello.. uh mr..."

"Call me Vincent," He said his white eyes practically glowing in the darkness of the gym. "Y/n.. you know you're special.." 

"I don't want to be in one of those forbidden relationships with a teacher if that's what you want."

"no that's not what I want.. I just came in with a challenge.." Was his reply you were almost touching his chest with your nose.

"What challenge?"

"Save them.. If you do... you can keep 'em.. If not... your mine" 

"You. Can't"

Hi guys! it's FabMaster123~ I just want to thank you for all the support and also...

reader-chan is into some kinky stuff//shot

XD anyway stay FABULOUS! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 3.2K 74
❤️
25.8K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
31.7K 667 78
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...