The Broken Girl

Por emm_alee

Skyler Jackson a girl who was abused growing up with her father. Her mom died at birth and her older brother... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Skyler)
Chapter 3(Tyler)
Chapter 4(Jackson)
Chapter 5 (Braydon)
Chapter 6(Jahyla & the gang)
Chapter 7(Kailey)
Chapter 8(Esteban)
Chapter 9(Jake)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(Sky's bike)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19(Austin)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Shawn)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update
Chapter 29(Lizzie)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31(Zach)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Book
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Sequel??

Chapter 18

3.8K 100 5
Por emm_alee

Skyler's POV

I woke up in what seemed like a hospital room. A doctor came in with a clipboard.

"How are u feeling Ms.Jackson?" He asked me.

"Well my legs and stomach hurts like a bitch and my hips hurt a little bit."I told him.

"Ok thats because u got stabbed on ur hip and u were shot in ur stomach and thighs quite a lot. Ur lucky u survived. How much do u remember?"

"Well I remember that i got kidnapped and they made me call Braydon. They came to get me at the park but he kidnapped Jahyla. I told him to let her go but he didn't so I told them the truth on how Jasmine Jahyla's sister died. When I was telling them he kept on shooting me till I shut up which I obviously did. How long have I been out?" I told the doctor.He nodded his head and looked back down to his clipboard.

"Well u have been out for 16 days. Have u had anxiety?"He asked me and i nodded my head yes.

"Ok well that explains y u have wanted someone to come to u and hold u. IDK y but u replayed ALL ur memories when u were in a comma. Whenever im guessing a bad memory came u would say'I wan' blah blah' The person u called the most for was Tyler, then Braydon. At one point u called ur father but he passed away. Braydon came and filled in that spot." He said to me. I was shocked I called my dad, I mean yeah he abused me when I was growing up but he said he was protecting us.

"How long am I gonna stay here?" I asked him.

"About 1 more week just to make sure u will be fine." He said writing something down n the clip board.

"Do u need anything like water or food?" The nurse asked me.

"I am getting a bit hungry." I said to her, she smiled and walked put the door.

****END OF SCHOOL****

I woke up to the sound of talking. I didn't open my eye just so I can hear what is going on.

"Dude will she ever wake up?" I heard Esteban say.

"Nope she is a heavy sleeper. One day i screamed in her ear to get up for school and she still didn't wake up." I heard Braydon say. "The only thing that she will wake up to is if u put bacon on her nose."

"Lie" I said making Esteban jump. I giggled from his reaction and looked over at Braydon.

"Hi" I said to him.

"Hey how ya feeling?" He asked me. He stood up and kissed my forehead.

"Numb." I said and they all chuckled. I looked over at Jackson and Jahyla then Esteban and then Tyler. I gave him a small smile which he gave back.

"So how's school without me?" I asked them. They all basically said the same thing in unison except for Tyler.

"Boring."

"Actually it's been pretty funny, cause u see-" Jahyla started laughing then looked at Tyler so he could finish the story.

"Now this got interesting."Esteban said and Jackson nodded his head. Tyler sighed in defeat.

" Kailey has been trying to get to me in many ways which are disturbing." He said with a disgusted look on his. I laughed at his face, he took out his phone and gave it to me. Esteban, Jackson, and Jahyla crowded around me to watch the video. I pressed play and giggle a little bit as i watched Kailey walking over to Tyler with a shirt that said 'I did it to get LIKES' with some skinny jeans and a pair of high top converse and some glasses on.

"Hey Tyler" Kaikey whispered seducticly into Tyler's ear. He pushed past her trying to leave but she pulled him by his shirt and slammed him against a locker. Damn she is strong.

"Listen I'm free tonight if u want." She whispered into his ear. She started to kiss his neck and he fought trying to get away from her. "Ill be waiting for u" And when she said that she turned around her ponytail smacking him in his face and walked off normally. U can tell it was hard for her but she still did it, and the video went off. We were all in shock from what we just saw. Tyler took the phone. We were all still in shock from what we just saw and heard.

"I obviously didn't do anything with her. That day was when I really needed to get to Cherry cause she was calling for me." Tyler said. I looked down as my face turned a bright crimson red.

"Aaawwwww he made u blush." Jahyla gushed at me. I glared at her as my face was pretty much a big fat tomato.

"Woah ur eyes." Esteban said.

"Yea they are hazel almost green why?" I asked him.

"No they are a cold icy blue." He said to me. I had a confused look on my face until Tyler showed me my reflection and to see they were an icy cold blue.

"Oh yes that means she's mad or embarrassed." Braydon said.

"U knew about this?" I asked and pointed to my eyes.

"Yes" he said simply.

"Do they change any other color?" Jahyla asked.

"When she is super happy like about to jump off a roof happy they turn purple which is rare. They turn green when she is sad and just her hazel normal color when she is herself. And obviously ice cold blue when she is mad or embarrassed." He said.

"Huh funny how I never noticed that." I said.

"Wait what about when she is in pain?" Jackson asked.

"Brown with grey in it. Oh and BTW when they are flaming red with orange run away cause that means she has a thirst for blood and she is about to beat the shit out of u" he said. Its true that's all I knew about my eyes changing color is that they turn red with orange when I'm thirsty for blood.

"Guys her eyes are turning purple." Esteban said.

"Cherry what ya happy bout?" Tyler asked me.

"I'm just happy I have the best brother and friends in the world. Anybody else would have left me after hearing what happened to Jasmine or me in particular." I said. Tyler left when I finished.

"Just like that." I said as my voice cracked in the end. I guess my eyes were green cause they were all trying to comfort me as I cryed my eyes out.

I hope ur happy Tyler Cruise cause u just broke my heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A week passed by and now I am getting ready for school. I was taking my bike today to show everybody who the real Skyler Jackson was.

I hopped on my bike and headed for school. Once I got there everybody got out my way probably wandering who I was. I parked my bike and took off my helmet. I heard whispering and felt people staring at me in shock. I grabbed my bike lock and put it on my bike. I may be riding a motorcycle but nobody bout to steal my precious baby.

"Woah nice ride." Esteban said to me.

"Thxs. Where's Jahyla?" I asked.

"She got sick with the flu so she had to stay home." Jackson told me.

"Do u like Jahyla tell me the truth." I asked him.

"OK I do." He said caving in from my puppy dog eyes. Nobody can't resist my bad boys.

"Ha yes I knew it." I said and started doing a little dance. I then stopped and laughed a little.

"Dude u should totally ask her out." I told him as we were reaching my locker.

"I don't think I should. What if she doesn't like me?" Jackson said. Me and Esteban shared the same look that said 'are u crazy?'

"Dude u 2 give googly eyes every day to each other. Just ask her out already." Esteban said.

"I've been here for what like a month and I can tell u 2 r in love with each other." I said.

"This coming from a girl who just came out of a comma a week ago." Esteban said.

"Exactly." I told him looking back at Jackson who was looking at something with wide eyes and his jaw was nearly touching the floor.

"Jackson what are -" I stopped as my breath got hitched in my throat. What I saw was something I didn't want to see. Tyler had Kailey pressed against a locker shoving his tounge down her throat.

"Sky r u OK?" Esteban asked me.

"I'm fine." I said with a reasurring smile."I guess he was just one of those people who left me in the blink of an eye." I said. Esteban put his arm over my shoulder and we started walking away. Esteban on my right and Jackson on my left. Everybody got out of our way as we walked down the hall to class. Some boys whistled at me and some girls almost melted from Esteban and Jackson just looking at them.

We walked in class and sat down only to be followed by the bell. The teacher walked in and started teaching class. I zoned out looking out the window. Something brought me back and it was the teacher since she slammed her ruler on my desk.

"Ms.Jackson r u paying attention in my class?" Ms.Greene asked me.

"No y?" I asked her as people stiffled laughs in the back of the class.

"Stand up" she told me.

"Hell no y?" I said back to her.

"Just stand up or ur going to the principles office." She said and I just groaned and stood up. She took my hands and slapped it with a ruler.

"Damn it u bitch." I said holding my hands. She smirked and I'm pretty sure Esteban and Jackson got the message cause they both stood up.

"Sky calm down. Ur eyes are turning red." Jackson said.

"No shit Sherlock she just hit my hand with a fuxking ruler." I said glaring to the smirking devil in front of me. I grabbed the ruler out of her hands and broke it in half and threw it at her.

U could hear the class laughing now as I sat back down. Her face grew red from anger and I just smirked.

"SKTLER JACKSON DETENTION!!" she screamed at me which only made my smirk grow wider.

"Bring it on u bitch I don't give a fuck." I said back plainly. The class bursted out laughing she walked out the class and Esteban and Jackson looked at me as if I was crazy and I only winked at them and mouthed 'I have a plan don't worry.'

They nodded their heads understanding what I was gonna do. Probably not. The principle came in and he looked at me.

"Skyler Jackson come with me." He said giving me a glare.

"Ugh finally I can get out this abussive class." I started scratching my hands making my them red so I can make my plan work.

"Y did u throw a ruler in Ms.Greene's face?" He asked me.

"Cause she hit my hand with it. Look it's red." I said as I placed my hands on the table in front of me.

"Oh I see r u OK?" He asked me.

"Yes it doesn't hurt just stings and itches a little bit." I said calmly.

"OK well can u call Ms.Greene in here?" He asked me.

"Sure." I said as I walked back to my class.

"Ms.Greene the principle wants to see u." I said as I walked in.

"Alright." She said and walked out the class.

"What did u do to not get in trouble?" A boy asked me. He had jet black hair with bright green eyes. He was pretty cute.
I showed them my hands as they all stared at me in disbeleif.

"I scratched my hands to make them red and showed them to the principle and he believed me faster then ever." I said as I sat down in my seat.

"Nice" he said to me.

"I can make anybody beleive me faster than u think." I said and winked at him as Ms.Greene came walking back in. She glared at me as I just gave her a toothy grin then a giving her my own glare.

Today is gonna be a good day thanks to Tyler fucking Cruise.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

277K 11.2K 46
Isabelle Storm is the outcast at her prestigious private school. Mocked and bullied she hopes to pass her senior year in the shadows of her peers. Bu...
4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
131K 5.7K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
2.1M 68.8K 66
A new (unwelcomed) beginning comes when Makennah is relocated through the foster care system to a new home in a rich suburb with the Sinclair family...