You're Mine Mr. Alpha

By sdazzell

Marisa and Randy are rogues, they decide to join a pack, but had to breakup because Randy found his mate. Mar... More

Randy and I
chapter 2
The Alpha's My Mate?!
Thinking About you.
The Note.
Hi, I'm Your Mate Mr. Alpha.
The Party
Surprise
Training and Nick
One mistake, and One Pissed off Alpha
You're Mine
Trouble
Gone
Saved, but hurt.
Peace, love, and happy ever afters.
Oh wow.

Should I Stay?

26.8K 735 44
By sdazzell

"Ahhh!", i yelled in pain as the grey furred wolf scratched me from my shoulder to my palm. " Stop!", Randy said trying to fight her off. but not hurting her, i understood why, she was his mate, so he wouldn't hurt her. Before she backed off, she snapped at my leg, sinking her teeth in deep. I scream from the pain. " Lilly!", snapped Richard at the grey furred wolf then looked at me.

" Marisa.", Randy said coming over to me. He stooped until he was at eye level with me. My leg was covered in blood. "Are you ok?", he asked, i opened my mouth to answer, but i heard the grey furred she-wolf ( Lilly ) growl loudly. A shock of fear came over me and i pulled away from Randy and stood up, well, tried, i fell back down. The Beta, Richard came over to me and helped me up. " Everyone, shift!", he commanded the other wolves surrounding the clearing, and they went behind trees and came back in human form, the guy wearing pants only and the women wearing vests and shorts. I was now being held bridal style by Richard . " i can carry her.", Randy said to Richard, "I don't think that's a good idea, Lilly would try to attack her again, she seems really possessive.", Richard said looking behind Randy and there stood a beautiful black haired woman. She was Randy's mate, huh? She was very beautiful, i was nothing compared to her, a least to me.

"Hi.", Lilly greeted Randy, i, on the other hand received a death glare. I moaned in pain, my leg was killing me. " Com'on, we'll get Marisa to the pack doctor.", Richard said walking away with me . I blacked out after that.

Beep, Beep, Beep, I heard. I opened my eyes to a plain white room. " Hello?", I called as i got up. It was late in the afternoon, and from the digital watch that was on the table , it was still July 6th. My wounds were now completely healed, not even a scar. " are you ok?', my wolf asked me, " yeah, Are you?', i asked. " Yeah.", she answered, " Just sad about losing Randy.", she said, " Its ok, hes with his mate , he'll be ok.", i said, my wolf whimpered in my head loudly.

I headed over to the door and opened it to see Richard, " Hi. How are you feeling?", he asked, " Good, thank you.", i said with a slight bow of respect. "I'm glad. THere's a party tonight, the Alpha will be there, that's when you and your friend Randy will meet him. He will decide if you get to join the pack", Richard stated. " Ok., may i ask what the party is for?", i asked, " Oh, the Alpha turned 18 last month, but he had to go away for a while, so we're holding a party with all the members of the pack, we're hoping he'll find his mate, or other pack members would find thier's.",he explained.

" Wow, how many members does your pack have?", i asked, " About two thousand three hundred.", he said. " Wow.", i mumbled.He smiled, You're very interesting.", he said and i smiled back. " Com'on, i'll show you to the pack house, i'm sure you don't want to stay here in the pack's infirmary.", he said turning away and walking down the hall. " Thanks, the white rooms sort of freak me out.", i said with a chuckle while following him. He chuckled too.

" You're pretty young to be a beta, did you just get the position?', i asked as he was showing me through the pack house. " Yeah, i'm 18 and so is the Alpha. We got the titles a month ago.", he explained. " Oh, i'm the same age as you today.", i announced smiling. " Today's your birthday?", he asked. " It's just a day.", i said looking at the bracelet Randy gave me. " Just a day? Com'on, it's the day you were born.", he said. "Yeah, i know, but, what's the point of celebrating? I'm no one important.", i said, he sighed. " Well you will enjoy this one, the party tonight, think of it as a happy birthday.", he said. " Ok.", i said smiling, Richard was fun, he wasn't like most betas, he was easy to talk to and.... nice, you know?

" You can rest in here until the party.", he said opening the door to a guest room in the pack house. " Um.... ok.", i said, " There's a dress in the closet for you to wear tonight.", he informed me. "Ok, thank you.", i said and with that, the door closed and i was left alone. I didn't even need to ask where Randy was, he was with his mate, Lilly. I went into the shower and had a nice, long, hot shower. It felt good to feel warm water on my skin. I looked through the drawers and found shorts, a vest and underpants. " What are we gonna do without Randy?', my wolf asked me, " Well, we can run away and be rogues by ourselves.", i suggested. " Be alone?', she asked, " Yeah, it will be ok, we learned a lot from Randy, we can survive.", i said, " I guess you're right, we'll leave before the party.", she said and i agreed. I went on thebed and went to sleep, resting up to make my escape.

Light music started playing and that was my sign to leave. i put back on my original clothes, " whispered ' Bye', and jumped out of the window, landing firmly on my feet. I ran across the patio unseen and was about to run into the forest. " Marisa?", Randy's voice called, i stopped on my tracks. " Marisa, where are you going?', he asked walking up to me, " To the party, to meet the Alpha, where else?", i asked nervously. " You're lying, you were going to run away?", he asked. I sighed, " Yes, i was.", i admitted, " Why? Why would you not tell me? Why are you going?', he questioned. " Um.... i just... m... I'm sorry, i just have ...... to go.", i said, " Not alone. I'll come with you.", he said. " No. You need to stay here with your mate, with Lilly. I can survive on my own, you taught me how to.", i said, " Marisa, no, i don't want you getting hurt.", he said.

" I won't, it'll be fine, i think i'll go find my mate."

' How do you know he's not here?"

" I'm not sure, but i doubt it, i mean, this pack is great, i just don't think it's my place to be right now.", i lied, truth was, i was sad, sad that i didn't have Randy anymore, i love him. " Try.", he said.

I thought about what he said and came to a decision, " Ok, it's just... you have a mate here, you know? You belong here, me, i'm not sure that i do, maybe i'm not supposed to be here." i said. " Just try it out, maybe you'll like it. Maybe you'll find your mate.", he said. I smiled, " Ok. And congrats on Lilly.", i said, " Thanks, and i'm sorry about her attacking you.", he said. " It's ok. Tell her i'd love to get to know her.", i said then went back to my room with Randy and changed as he went for Lilly. Afterwards, Richard escorted me to the party and the most amazing thing happened.

============================================================================

hi, please vote and comment and fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 498 21
"Hola, mi nombre es Y/N, y esta es mi vida." You smiled at the camera. Being married to the best defender in Mexico definitely had it's ups and downs...
13.3K 440 43
Book 2 of Mate of the Alpha. My mate was one of the most powerful Alphas in the world, one of the three brothers. No one would have known that he had...
190K 6.4K 30
Taken and tortured, Scarlett Mercer must now deal with the Claim of becoming Alpha. Not only does she have to face off the disobedient pups, another...
420K 12.6K 40
While teens her age had by now experienced their first kiss, lost their v-card, the exchange of juicy gossip with their friends . But Sophia didn't...