One mistake, and One Pissed off Alpha

MARISA'S P.O.V

 Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, I had gotten to know Jessica more, and as it turns out, she's Jaden's ex. I admit, i am jealous, but...... oh who ami kidding. I'm crazy jealous and possessive. And on top of her being his ex, she still likes him!

Anyway, Nick is a really good friend. He's cool, smart and funny, but lately, he's been acting kind of  strange. He already knew i had a mate, but he doesn't know who.

"Marisa, may i.... talk to you for a minute?", he asked me as i sat in one of the pack house's living rooms watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. " Sure.", i said then followed him out to the back yard. " What's up?", i asked smiling, " Well.....', he trailed off. " Nick, you've been acting kind off strange lately, are you ok?', i asked, " Marisa, i know you told me that you already had a mate, but.....", he trailed off again. " My eyes widened as i relized where he was going with this. He was confessing.

" Nick, no, i told you..... i have a mate, i love my mate, we can only be friends.", i said. " But... he's never around... who is he? Where is he?", he asked, " i can't tell you that.", i said turning away. Nick walked infront of me andand looked me in the eye. " Why not? Is he ashamed of you or something?', he asked in a rush. " No, i just--", i started bt cut off whenNick crashed his lips on mine. I tried to pull away, but he was holding me in place, my eyes were starting to water.

I hated this.  I was about to bite down in his lip when he suddenly flew off af me and landed about 20 feet away in the middle of the yard. An  earpiercing growl erupted from behind me. I turned and saw Jaden there, trembling, his eyes pitch black with anger. " Did he hurt you?", he asked and at that moment a tear fell from my eye. He took that as a yes and charged towards Nick who was now getting up, only to be pushed back down by Jaden. I stood there frozen.

Pack members started to huddle around them. I ran over to them, but the crowd slowed my down. I then heard cracking then ripping, nick and Jaden had shifted. I finally got to the center of the crowd and was Nick's grey wolf with a wound to the shoulder. Jaden's huge brown wolf  towering over Nick's. Jaden was about to lunge at him, but i ran in between them.

" Jaden stop!", i said and he put down his paw which was supposed to hit Nick. But luckily, it did not hit me. He snarled at Nick. I went down on my knees, for some reason, i couldn't stop the tears. i just couldn't. Jaden growled at Nick and was about to leap at him, but i blocked his way. I bent slightly and put my hand on the side of Jaden's wolf face.

" Shhh........... Jaden....... baby, i'm here.", i whispered and his pitch black eyes lightened a bit, showing that he was calming down. I got on my knees infront of him and looked in to his eyes. " Jaden......stop......... please.........for me.....babe.......please....i love you..... don't do rthis.", i said and his eye colour lightened again. He layed down, still inhis wolf form, resting his head on my lap, i stoked his fur, calming him. I ignored the murmuring from the crowd, they were wondering who i was to Jaden and how come he was responding this way to me.

' Jaden's eyes were now back to thier original colour. " Everyone leave.", i haerd Richard order and everyone went inside. Richard left Jaden a pair of sorts then left. Nick unwillingly left. we were now alone.

i smiled at Jaden. ' I'm shifting.", he said to me in my mind. I turned around and waited until he finished tugging on the shorts. " I'm done.", he said and i turned back around to see him sitting an the grass infront of me, so we were both sitting on the lawn, looking at eachother.

" I'm sorry.", i mumbled, his head snapped up. A tear slipped down my cheek. " For what?", he asked, " The kiss with Nick, i'm sorry, i just... i didn't have time ti push him away.", i sobbed. Jaden's comforting arms encircled me which sent sparks through my body. " Don't apologize, i should be the one doing that... i just got so angry, i was ready to end him...", he trailed off. I cupped his face," Nick had no right to kiss me. I don't blame you for getting angry at him. i'm just glad that you're both okay. And i should have listened to you when you were warning me about him. I should have listened.", i said.

" Marisa, another thing that bothered me was that he kissed you when i haven't yet. He kissed you before i could.", he said sadly. " You know, we ca change that.", i said. " What/', he asked, " We can change the whole ' we haven't kissed yet thing'." i said smiling. He smiled back and then his hand traveled up to my cheek, i closed my eyes andenjoyed the sparks. I felt his thumb trace along my bottom lip, then out lips connected. My entire boby felt like it was on fire. The good type of fire.

" I love you.", he said, ' I love you too.", i said  smiling at him. It was now early in the night. " Marisa, i think the whole plan about hiding you as my mate is ruined.", he said, " I don't mind.", i said and we both smiled.

We put our foreheads together and gaze into eachother's eyes.

I smiled at the fact that he was mine and i was his.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, here's another sneek peek for the next chapter....

" You were Randy's girlfriend?", Jaden asked looking a bit sad, " um.......yes.", i answered. " You never told me.", he  said and i saw his eyes darked.

so.... until next time.

love ya.

;  D