For me to say "I Love You" [C...

By White-Angel94

Ryoma went missing right after the National and now appear again only to be different not to mention didn't c... More

Part 1 - Revealization
Part 2 - The Pursue
Part 4 - Unexpected Visitor
Part 5 - Be Mine
Part 6 - Hope
Part 7- Predicament
Part 8 - Truth
Part 9 - Reminiscence
Part 10 - Choice
Part 11 - Resuscitate
Part 12 - All's Well that Ends Well
Need Help
Updated NEWS!!!

Part 3 - Their Target

3K 94 15
By White-Angel94

Minna~ Sorry for the long absentees.... I kinda forgotten about it...so happy with holidays. Hahahahahaha....well firstly i wanna thanked every readers that read my story. Thank you so very much for your time and thank you so much for those who had reviewed my story. I really appreciate them and it just fueled me to write more and more. You know, writers need some sort of push and feedback and support from someone(readers) to actually write something productive. And so yeah, enough of my babbling. Enjoy~

Disclaimer: I never and ever will own Prince of Tennis (legally) because if it is...well...Atoryo will be flooding the series!

For me to say "I love you"

Part 3- 'Their Target'

"Ahh, Echizen-kun, Echizen-san, is it the usual order?" Asked Tachibana An.

"Ah, yes." Answered Ryoga while smiling.

"Well then, please wait until your order is ready." She said cheerfully and leaves.

It had been almost a week since Ryoma arrived in Japan. He and Ryoga had been coming to the café regularly now. Even though Tachibana An said that she would interrogate Ryoma but still, the chance never came. Ryoma sighed heavily while gazing outside the window on their usual seat. Ryoga had been smiling while reading something from his phone ever since they both stepped into the café for a little snack.

"Ryoga...what are you looking at?" Asked Ryoma who was curious.

"Ahh...It's Kevin. It seems like he had been doing fine right now." Ryoga said.

"Really?" Asked Ryoma almost sounded happy. "Is he busy?" He added.

"Yeah, he said that he got a lot of tournament right now but..."

"But?" Asked Ryoma .

"He will have some free time in a month and he said that he's coming to Japan." Said Ryoga with a broad smile.

"He's coming?" Asked Ryoma with such a happy smile.

It seems that Ryoma and Kevin had become a very close friend ever since the Goodwill Junior Championship that was held during his freshman year in Seigaku and ever since they had been contacting each other regularly and Kevin had always visited him in the hospital during his stay there twice a week. He had been enjoying his companion. Kevin always told him stories about his tournament and game and that seems to cheer Ryoma up. Even though he was sad that he would not have the chance to play but still, listening to Kevin makes him feel better even just a little and that is his only entertainment.

"Yup! He said that he can't wait to see you in a month." Ryoga said happily since he knew how close those two are.

"That is something for me to look up to next month." Ryoma said while smiling.

"Yeah, but for now...just let me pampered you alright, Ryoma." Ryoga said while ruffling Ryoma's hair gently.

"Hmm..." A small smile adorned Ryoma's face.

As the waitress, well specifically Tachibana An came with their orders, Ryoma's expression turns to cold as he saw her. Waiting for her to leave, he kept on playing with the hem of his shirt and gaze outside the window, trying to avert his gaze from seeing her. Ryoga who notices this could only sigh and smile weakly.

Ann seems to noticed that Ryoma had always refuse to speak to her other than the necessary and it actually had annoyed her. But, seeing how thin Ryoma is and the overprotective act of Ryoga seems to actually tell her something. Secrets and that secret actually is a very big one and she knows that if she were to pressed on that matter more, she might never met them anymore and worst, Echizen Ryoma and his family would disappear again and that is something that he would want to avoid the most. Right after she served them their order, she bowed slightly and excused herself.

"Do you really despise it that much?" Ryoga finally asked.

"What?" Ryoma asked innocently.

"You don't even want to watch her face, Ryoma." He said. "Let alone speaks with her." Ryoga added while he kept on stirring his coffee slowly.

It seems that Ryoma kept on silent hearing Ryoga's word and kept on ignoring his question by eating the Orange cake happily which finally made Ryoga to surrender and changed the topic. Both of them were chatting happily when Ryoma spotted a few familiar figures peeking through the shop. His eyes became bigger and he started to look pale. Ryoga who notices the changes started to search around the surrounding trying to see what actually had shaken Ryoma up and actually quite surprise himself seeing the former team members of his brother entering the shop in a crowd. A red-haired boy keep on searching for something or rather someone and glancing at every customer that he could see. That is until the waitress namely Tachibana Ann met them and pointed out their seat to them. Ryoma keep on brushing his bangs to covers his face in and started to look down and almost went panicked when they actually became closer to them.

"Ryo...Ryo...ga..." Ryoma said, Ryoga could actually sense him trembling under his voice but it seems that he could not do anything as they both are trapped and mostly cornered.

"I'm sorry, Ryoma but it seems that I can't do anything in this kind of situation." Ryoga said with a guilt expression on his face.

"N-no... Ryo...Ryo-ryoga...lets go back...pl-please..." Ryoma begged with his teary face. He is in the verge of crying.

Ryoga was worried that Ryoma would relapse again and so he went over to Ryoma to calm him. He hugged Ryoma gently almost to cover his small body from anyone's sight. He kept on whispering gently, telling Ryoma that everything is alright until the source of Ryoma's tears came.

"Um, excuse me?" Said a voice.

"Hmm.." Ryoga turns to look at the person who had called for him and surprised to see a man stand before him with a worried face.

"Umm...She alright?" That man asked.

" 'She'? Ahh...This is my little brother..." Ryoga replied with a gentle smile on his face.

"Ahh...I'm sorry, I thought that this boy is actually a girl..." That man said while scratching his cheek.

Meanwhile...

"Ann-chan...is Ryoma here?" Momoshiro asked.

"Ahh...Echizen? Yeah, he came here with his older brother...their seat is...there...at that corner." Ann said while pointing the seat where both Ryoma and Ryoga sat.

"Ahh...Thank you, Ann-chan." Said Fuji with a broad smile.

While they were walking towards the pointed seat suddenly a man walk towards that seat and started to talk with the person who look identical to Ryoma. They were surprised at first but decided to wait when that man had gone to talk to the Echizen siblings and they decided that it would be the best for them to sat on the seat behind them. It was then when they overheard their talks.

"Umm...She alright?" That man asked.

" 'She'? Ahh...This is my little brother..." Ryoga replied with a gentle smile on his face.

"Ahh...I'm sorry, I thought that this boy is actually a girl..." That man said while scratching his cheek.

Momoshiro almost burst into laughter as soon as he heard than man's words. But Inui get a hold on him and threatened him not to laugh with one of his invention again. Tezuka could only sigh and keep on eavesdropping on their conversation.

Present...

"Ahh...no...people tend to think that way..." Ryoga said while brushing Ryoma's hair gently.

"Eh? Is that so...Umm...is he alright?" That man asked again.

"Uh, well he is just a little shock over something. He'll be alright, thank you...umm..."

"Ahh, I'm sorry, my name is Natsume , Hiroaki Natsume. I am a doctor so...that's why I got worried when he suddenly became pale."

"Ahh...is that so...well, for now...he is fine..." Ryoga said almost sounded sadly and worried.

" for now? What does he meant by that?" Fuji thought.

"Is that so...well, this is my contact number, if anything you can call me." Said Dr. Hiroaki again and leave both of them alone.

"Ahh, thank you, sensei."

As soon as the man named Hiroaki Natsume left, the former tennis members of Seigaku Middle School wanted to head over to both Ryoma's and Ryoga's seat but was stopped by Fuji who sensed something is off. He put a finger in front of his mouth, ordered them to be quiet.

"Ryo...Ryo-ryoga..." Ryoma said weakly.

"Ryoma? Are you alright?" Ryoga asked worriedly as he heard Ryoma's trembling voice.

"I...I wanna go home already..." He begged again.

Ryoga looked around and it seems that he didn't saw any of their figures anymore and he quickly took Ryoma carefully and leaded him to leave the café.

"Let's go...I'll call the taxi outside okay...can you hold in?" Ryoga asked again.

"Umm...yeah, I can..." Ryoma answered with a small smile curved on his face.

"Okay, that's a good boy." Ryoga said, trying to ease Ryoma.

"Umm."

Meanwhile the other tennis members who were hiding tried to hide their face by holding the menu to cover their face and Tezuka would just gaze outside the window while Fuji keep on smiling looking at the others reaction. Ryoga quickly helped Ryoma to stand and walk. As both of them passes by, Ryoga didn't even bother to look around and keep on holding onto Ryoma with such a worried face.

As both Ryoma and Ryoga went into a taxi, they finally put the menu down and started to sigh loudly and Tachibana Ann came towards them with an angry face. Fuji kept on watching the taxi until he can no longer see them. Tezuka keep on rubbing his forehead and started to sigh.

"Chotto, just what did you guys did?!" Asked Ann who was looking all angry.

"Uh...nothing, really nothing at all." Answered Momoshiro.

"Really?" Ann asked.

"Ne...Ann-chan, why would you ask us that question?" Fuji suddenly asked.

"We-well..." She started to scratch her face gently while sounded hesitate to answer Fuji's question. "It's just...Echizen-kun...doesn't seem like himself lately." She said and sighed.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Asked Oishi.

"Umm...he...seems...so fragile to me..." Ann stated as she was gripping on the tray that she was holding onto.

"Hmm? Elaborate on the word 'fragile'." Ordered Inui.

"Well..."

*   *   ^-^   *   *

The watch shows 8.00 o' clock at night when Atobe Keigo finally returns to his mansion with an unsatisfied expression. He undone his tie roughly and touch his forehead which starting to give him a headache while dumping a file on his table angrily. His coat were dumped on the bed as he walks towards the bathroom.

"Ahh...what a troublesome matter, ahn." He said while unbuttoning his shirt and undressed himself.

Suddenly a light knock was heard. Atobe knew that it is his butler and he gave him his permission. The butler entered slowly and put a file on his table. An eyebrow is raised as he saw that document from the door of the bathroom and came out with a bathrobe.

"Tanaka, what is that?" He asked.

"The document on investigation about the young boy, the one that you asked the private detective to investigate earlier, Keigo-bocchama." Tanaka replied.

"Ahh...has it already done?" Atobe asked while slowly walks towards his table.

" Yes, Keigo-bocchama."

"Is that so, they got Ore-sama's gratitude for finishing it early." Atobe said as he flipped the pages of the documents. A smile was curved on his face.

"Then, Keigo-bocchama, I will excuse myself." Tanaka replied and walk out of the room as he saw the satisfaction shows on his young master's face.

Atobe gently closed the document with a broad smile on his face and continue to walks towards the bathroom. He was very pleased that the investigation that was made by the private detective was full with details. Soon, he will know everything that he wanted about Ryoma and the reasons for every action that Ryoma took. Everything and this time, he decided that he would never let him get away from him ever again.

"Ryoma..." Atobe spoke in such a gentle and loving voice as he gently stroked the picture of the young boy before he went missing year ago. The picture of him smiling as they were all celebrating their winning on the Goodwill Tournament before the Nationals. The picture of him, and only him that he had asked someone to take it for him. His treasure.

*   *   ^-^   *   *

Ryoma was staring at the tennis racquet that once was his on the wall. Staring at it ever since both Ryoma and Ryoga had returned from the café at town. Nanako became worried as she thought that it was probably caused by his seniors as they had came to her earlier in the morning. Nanako tried to talk with Ryoga who seems to be arranging Ryoma's medication pills in a box as if they were going somewhere.

"Ryoga-san...what are you doing?" She asked.

"Ahh...this?" He pointed at the box in front of him. "Ah, well...before we came home, something had happen and I think it would be wise to bring Ryoma to Onsen for three days or so. Oyaji and Kaasan seem to be fine with it." Ryoga continued.

"By 'something'...did it happen to be Ryoma-san's senior?" Nanako asked.

"Ahh..." Ryoga scratched his cheek a little and sigh. "Well...seems like they came here to ask you huh, Nanako-chan."

"Uh...hurm, yes...I-I'm sorry..." She said while holding his arm with a guilt expression on her face.

"Nope, it's okay...He went panic at first but...he seems fine right now and since he didn't have to go to school...It is such a great time for us to go for an Onsen trip...since it is not holiday, there won't be many people which is good for Ryoma right now." Ryoga said with a broad smile.

"Ah...yes. Is Oji-san and Oba-san coming too?" She asked.

"Ah, yup. It seems so. Oyaji was so thrilled and Kaasan seems to know what he was thinking so..."

"Ahh..." Answered Nanako who seems to understand Ryoga's uncompleted sentence. "Have fun alright and hopefully Ryoma-san will have some peace there." She added with a broad smile.

"Yeah, sure and i'll make sure to bring some souvenirs for you, Nanako-chan."

Ryoma kind of heard Ryoga's and Nanako's conversation and he left a laugh behind. 'Of course' was what he was thinking at that moment. He walks towards the veranda and gaze at the sky. The sky was so clear tonight that he manage to see the stars twinkling above the sky beautifully. 'I just need time...I just need some more time before I could actually face them. All of them...and "him" ' Suddenly his mind trailed off on some bits of memories.

During the Goodwill Junior Tournament camp...

"Oi, brat!" Called a certain young boy with a racquet on his hand.

"What, Monkey King?" Ryoma said who was annoyed at that moment.

"Wanna play a game with Ore-sama?" He said while ruffling his bangs a little.

"Yeah, sure. But I'll win though." Ryoma answered proudly.

"Huh, Will see about that, ahn." Atobe answered with a smirk.

The game went over for almost 45 minutes. Both Ryoma and Atobe seem to be lying on court panting and sweating. A smile curved on Ryoma's face. After taking a deep breath, Ryoma started a conversation with Atobe.

"My win! Monkey King!" Ryoma said happily.

"Tch! Next time will be Ore-sama's win!" Atobe answered while holding a fist onto the air.

"Yeah, right."

"Humph, well...Ore-sama think the sky is beautiful tonight." Atobe suddenly said as he eased himself into a sitting position.

"Yup, sure do...it's a good night for a winner!" Ryoma said again, trying to annoy Atobe.

"Humph, well, be awed by Ore-sama's generousity, Ore-sama will buy you a dinner. How about it, ahn?" He asked as he was already standing beside Ryoma, looking down on him with a broad smile on his face.

"Sure, why not! I want a hamburger, though." Ryoma replied.

"Huh, Ore-sama does not think that the thing called 'hamburger' is supposed to be anyone's dinner." Atobe replied "Maybe a Japanese restaurant will do." Atobe said as he lend his hand to help Ryoma to get up.

"Sounds great, Monkey King!" Ryoma answered and grab his hand with a broad smile.

"...ma...ma...Ryoma!" Suddenly he was awake from his dream by Ryoga's voice.

"Huh?"

"Haa...Don't you 'huh' with me, Ryoma. Have you taken your medicine?" Ryoga asked.

"Ah..no...Not yet." He answered.

"Here, you need to take these regularly. At least don't forget about it." Ryoga said as he hand over a glass of water a few pills.

"Umm...okay..." He gulped down the pills and sighed. "Ugh...bitter..."

"Of course it is...what would you expect?" Ryoga said while smiling and patted Ryoma's head gently and he was searching for something inside his pocket. "Here, grape flavoured sweets." He said.

"Ugh...I want Grape Ponta..." Ryoma suddenly pout.

"Okay, okay... Just half of the glass, okay." Ryoga said.

"Well, it's better that nothing." Ryoma said and sighed and Ryoga can't help but to chuckle at that.

To be continue...

As always thank you for finish reading this chapter~ Please do review and leave comments for me! I totally appreciate them. Arigatou minna~ Till we meet again! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 717 47
Ouch! Who hit me! Whose tennis ball is this! You! How dear you hit me! Huh? You're challenging me to have a match with you? Who do you think I am! My...
86K 2.4K 73
After noticing his twin has been sneaking out at night, Atsumu becomes curious and decides to find out just where it is he sneaks off to every night...
4.7K 146 8
When Echizen is gunned down one day during practice he's forced to tell everyone the one thing he hoped he could be hidden from them forever. They so...
252K 7K 45
We've all heard of Ryoma and Ryoga Echizen's adventures, but we haven't heard about their youngest brother. Although he's related to the two wild car...