Love Story

By Jarafam16

More

Going to the Meet And Greet
At the Meet and Great
Going to the hotel
At the pool
The Date
The first day of school
Another Meet and Great
meeting the rest of the fam
what should I do????
the plan
Time to ask her out part 1
Time to ask her out part 2

Heading home

15 2 0
By Jarafam16

Today we(me,Hunter, Brandon ) are going home today (text messages)
Hunter:good morning beautiful
Me:good morning baby
Hunter:Are u ready to go to the airport
Me: Yep I am ready
Hunter :ok see u in 1 min babe
Me: ok bye baby
Hunter:bye beautiful
(End of text messages)
I get ready to head to the airport I put on my sweatpants and my shirt after I get ready, I hear a knock on the door and it was hunter he was holding a sweatshirt for me and on the sweatshirt it said I love Hunter Rowland the sweatshirt smelled just like him. We are heading to the airport and we seen some of his fans at the airport so he took pictures with them and one of them asked Hunter out and he said that he has the one and only needs and she is right over there. Well I gtg before we miss ur flight. (Skip the plane ride) we just landed and we got are bags and then we found his mom and Ashton then we got in the car and we going to Hunters house. (At Hunter house) when we got to Hunters house he went to his room to go and brodcast and he said to come with him so I did I sat on his bed he said to his fans that he found someone that he loved every much but he will still love his fans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...