Love Story

Von Jarafam16

Mehr

Going to the Meet And Greet
Going to the hotel
At the pool
Heading home
The Date
The first day of school
Another Meet and Great
meeting the rest of the fam
what should I do????
the plan
Time to ask her out part 1
Time to ask her out part 2

At the Meet and Great

22 4 0
Von Jarafam16

I am at the meet and great and I have to wait for 20 min to be able to see hunter.(20mins later) everybody was yelling HUNTER HUNTER.He came out and every one scream.He did his show he did the Lean and Dab then he tweak for his fans (after his show) everyone got in a line to get his hugs I was the last one and when he saw me he wink at me.It was finally my turn and we took a pick together and then he ask for my number then he asked were I was staying then I told him then he said I am staying there to.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

165K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
191K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...