Demonic Heart (Dipper Gleeful...

By JillJulyJoy

You are just a demon with 2 overprotected brothers.You feel so sad because you never get to do any demon stuf... More

Gleeful
Deal
Nightmares
Life and Death
Fair
Feelings
A/N
Rain
Sing with me
Creepy Night
Past(Bonus Chapter)
Party
Picnic (Part 1)
Picnic(Part 2)
This is so Stupid
A/N
Choose
The End?
Captured
Betrayal
A/N
Plan

Escaping

15.5K 385 159
By JillJulyJoy

Your Pov

You were in the dreamscape practicing with your brother Bill "Ok (Y/n)(your name) Try making things appear"Bill said,I focused and control my energy to make something appear i closed my eyes and concentrate then i opened my eyes making hot coffee appear at Bill's head "Hey what was that for!"Bill said after he jumped."For fun"I giggled "Anyways go to bed"he said "But Whyyy I'm a demon i don't need sleep!"I complained "Well you know you're half human"he replied "Half human? More like a human with demon powers"You said "Yea"he said as he pinched your cheeks "Good night Sweetheart"he said as he left your room.

(time skip Morning)

You woke and brushed your (h/l)(hair length)(h/c)(hair color)hair and took a bath and put on some (i/c)(Insert wished clothes).After you put on some clothes Will came for the practice.As he was explaining some things you decided to talk "As you can-" "Brother what it's like out there?" "Well (Y/n) dear it's not safe out there so until you grow up older you ca-" "BROTHER IM 16 Still not old enough for you" I questioned "Well why don't we continue our lesson"He said to change the subject 'Dang it one day ill prove myself' I said to my mind "What was that?"he said, I think he read my mind better stop thinking "Got it?"he said "Yea Whatever" I replied.

(Time skip night)

"Good Night (Y/N)"Will said as he leave my room.'Alright time for the plan to leave dreamscape 'You started packing things like clothes,charms,amulets,spell books.After you finished you put in some (i/c) and the necklace that they gave you that have a Silver triangle and a silver chain " Okay now i'm ready" you said as you snapped your fingers and left the dreamscape

(In Reverse falls)

"Woah what a beautifu-"You said but cutted off because you bumped into someone with white hair and a pine tree hat "I-im S-sorry"He apologized "It's Okay my name is (Y/N) by the way" I said "G-Gideon,Gideon Pines"He said "Well nice to meet you see you around"I said while running to the woods and found a great place for my new house.I snapped my fingers and made a house it's like a simple wooden house."Perfect"I said to myself and run in to my new room which is colored (f/c)(favorite color)and plopped into my bed and started sleeping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 35 7
You know the story of how two brothers venture too far into the unknown, with only one coming back alive? Oh? Is that not how you remember it? (Gravi...
17.1K 482 12
[COMPLETED] Unintentional dimension travelling. That's basically the whole plot of this fanfiction. After chanting a spell without any second thought...
81.4K 2.5K 17
((TOO LAZY TO EDIT)) (Y/n) (l/n) has lived in Gravity Falls forever, but moved away for a year to help out at her Grammy's the year the Pines twins...
280K 10.7K 26
Crossbows, murder, magic, and hijinks aplenty! From the moment you arrive in Reverse Falls, you're thrown into a whirlwind of a conspiracy where the...