Descendants 2: Queen's Corona...

By YukiCarat

This is a story about the movie, Disney Descendants. There was a ball hosted by Cinderella to find the rightf... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : Arrival of the new transfers
Chapter 2 : The Confession
Chapter 3 : Jealousy and Reconciliation
Chapter 4 : The Preparation For Royal Ball
Chapter 5: The Royal Ball
Chapter 6 : Family Day
Chapter 7 : The Lesson of a Future Queen
Chapter 8 : Tea time
Author's Note
Chapter 9 : Getting Framed!?
Chapter 10: The Royal Cookie Family

Chapter 11: Queen's Coronation

627 11 3
By YukiCarat

—Time skip to Autumn (Preparation of the Queen's Coronation)—

"Announcement: The Queen's Coronation will be held in one week. Please prepare for this significant event and also invite your royal parents to this event."

"Hey everyone! Let's make dresses for the Coronation!" Evie proposed.

"LET'S GOOOO!"the girls quickly replied.

"I'm sorry guys. I need to go to the royal tailor and afterwards, the Castle." Mal said, disappointed.

"It's okay. Meet you up later. Have a great time." Audrey winked.

--Time skip to The Royal Tailor--
"Hey Mal!" Ben said.

"Hey." Mal replied as she greeted the Royal Tailor.
"We are going take measurements for your Royal Coronation outfits." The Royal Tailor announced.

He ordered his employees to take the measurements of their body sizes. After taking measurements of their body sizes, they discussed what type of dress does Mal want to wear.

"I'm actually okay with anything." Mal said.

"How about this?" A familiar voice said pointing at the dress catalogue.  It was Belle.

Mal looked over to where she pointed on the catalogue. Mal saw a short dress that was light purple (almost white) in color. The dress had a sweetheart neckline with diamonds sewed on the top.  At the bottom of the dress, it had a purple ombre effect, which went from light purple to dark purple. It was beautiful, Mal looked at it in awe. It seemed like forever that she was there staring at the dress, and not saying a word.

"Wow. I can't seem to find any other words to describe what I'm thinking about the dress. It's just perfect." Mal said, when she can once again speak. She felt breathless just looking at the dress in the catalogue, it was just perfect for the occasion. Just looking at the dress made her smile brightly and happily, it made her look like she was glowing.

Ben looked at her with adoration, and he was happy that she was enjoying herself. He could imagine her in the dress on the day, looking all gorgeous and happy. He too, smiled as brightly as the sun, his eyes almost disappearing. With both of them smiling so brightly side by side, the Royal Tailor felt the need for a pair of sunglasses to cover his eyes from the light that they were radiating.

Once Belle saw the positive reactions to the dress, she smiled as well, looking at both Mal and Ben. She was glad that Ben had found Mal to be the next Queen. She looked at the Royal Tailor, and said, "This is the one." She was very certain that Mal would be able to look absolutely like royalty in the dress.

—Time skip to lunch—
Mal was extremely nervous, Beast had requested for her and Ben to go to the castle once again for lunch. They were on the way to the castle when Ben noticed that Mal was not acting like herself.

"Mal, are you okay?" Ben asked, worried about Mal.

"Yeah... Just peachy." Mal replied, smiling weakly at Ben. The bright smile she had on before was gone.

"Oh Mal. Don't worry! Everything will be just fine." Belle said, trying to comfort Mal.

Ben could tell that she was nervous that she was meeting his Father once again. He softly stroked her back with his hand, hoping that it would calm her down.

Belle's court lady was once again waiting for the couple and Belle at the entrance of the castle, and greeted them once again. Mal smiled weakly at her.

The couple and Belle were directed to the garden and were waiting for Beast. While waiting, Mal was feeling uncomfortable. But as a Queen-in-training, and Beast could show up anytime, she knew she could not move unnecessarily. Ben could tell she was feeling uncomfortable and held her hand from under the table, hoping that it would ease her anxiety and uncomfortableness.

"Good afternoon," Beast made his presence known to the three. They stood up to acknowledge his presence.

"Good afternoon." they replied in unison. The table once again had scrumptious food, as expected from the Royal Chefs. Since Mal had already experienced this, she knew to wait for Beast to start and then she could dig in. Seeing this, Ben and Belle were happy to see that Mal no longer needed the guidance from both of them. After Beast had started eating, the three proceeded to eat quietly.

Beast,Ben and Belle made sure to keep his eyes on Mal the entire lunch, making sure she was behaving like a proper Queen. To Ben and Belle's delight, Mal behaved like how a Queen would behave, knowing which utensils to use and sitting straight without slouching whilst being graceful. Mal knew that they were looking at her, she felt conscious, but quickly adapted to show that she was the right choice to be the Queen.

Once they had finished their lunch, tea was prepared. Mal knew this was another test she had to pass, so she waited for Beast to start before sipping on her cup of tea. Belle had taught her all the things she has to know to be a Queen. She sipped from the cup, holding the cup with her pinky extended out in the air.

After a sip, she set down her cup on the table with grace and poise. Beast was shocked to see how much she had improved since the first time she had lunch with them. She was more comfortable and stable, unlike that time, she was unnatural and stiff. His impression of her had improved after the last lunch, and it improved farther now. He could tell how much effort she had put in to behave like a Queen.

"So, Mal, do you remember what I thought about you? About how I feel you are not the rightful Queen..." Beast started.

"Father,..." Ben opened his mouth to object, but Beast had stopped him.

"Wait Son, let me finish. Well, I thought wrong. Mal, you are the perfect one to be the next Queen. Son, you picked the right girl to be the next Queen." Beast said. To say the least, Mal, Ben and Belle were shocked at what Beast had just said. Never did Mal and Ben expect Beast to let those words escape his mouth.

Once they have gotten over the shock, Mal and Ben let out a sigh of relief. You could see a weight had lifted from Mal's shoulder. She looked much more relaxed and comfortable. Ben got up and went to hug his father. Mal just stood up in shock and had a look of gratitude on her face. Belle walked over to her and hugged her, congratulating her. Once she had let go of Mal, Mal looked over to Beast to see him with his arms open, showing a sign of welcome to the family. Mal walked over and went in for the hug, feeling on the top of the world from this feeling of warmth.

Beast whispered in her ear, "Welcome, Mal." Mal smiled happily, regaining that smile from before.

After the hug between Mal and Beast was over, Mal ran over to Ben and leapt into his arms. They hugged each other tightly because they finally did it! They finally got Beast's approval!

Mal felt tears welling up in her eyes, and the tears rolled down her cheeks. The two pulled away, and Ben was shocked to see tears rolling down her cheeks. He used his hands to wipe away the tears from her cheeks.

"Oh my, why am I crying? Haha.." she said while starting to wipe her eyes in hopes of stopping her tears from falling. She knew this was happy tears from Beast's acceptance. She eventually stopped, and her smile began to become brighter and brighter. She could even take over the job as being the Sun. As if it was possible, she was glowing even more than before. The four of them came together and hugged, making it look even more like a family picture. Ben and Mal bid farewell to Beast and Belle as they were heading back to their rooms.

—Time skip to when they arrive at the rooms—

"Bye Mal, the guys are calling me to go to Carlos' and Jay's room." Ben bid farewell to Mal and they headed for separate ways.

— in Mal's room—
When Mal returned back to her shared room with Evie, she saw that all the girls were inside.

"What happened? What does your dress look like? What happened in the Castle?" Evie questioned.

"I chose a short dress. The top part is very light purple almost white, with a sweetheart neckline with diamonds sewed on the top. The skirt part has an ombré effect, going from light purple to dark purple. Oh my, you guys should have seen it. It was perfect, it even made me breathless." Mal started. "Well, what happened at the Castle was we had lunch again... And Beast has accepted me to be the next Queen!!"

After hearing that, the girls screamed in delight. They knew how much Mal was looking forward to that day when Beast will accept her, and that day finally came!  The girls all got up and went in for a group hug, spinning around and around with excitement.

—in Carlos' and Jay's room—
"Yo dude. What happened at the Castle? I heard from Evie and the others." Jay asked.  The other guys were there too, playing games while waiting for Ben to come.

"Great news guys. My Father finally accepted Mal as the next Queen!" Ben said excitedly.

"Oh, that's great dude!" Jay said, patting Ben on his back. The rest of the guys took turns to do the same.

—Time skip to 3 days before the coronation—
Today was the day that Mal would go for her fitting for her coronation dress. The girls and Belle went along with Mal to see the dress on her. Ben was not allowed to follow them because Evie said, "Ben is not allowed to come, I want to see his face when he sees Mal wearing the dress."

The Royal Tailor and his employees fit Mal into her dress behind the curtains. She came out of the curtain and stepped up the platform for the Royal Tailor to make some more adjustments. Once Mal had stepped out, the girls and Belle looked at her with awe. She looked absolutely stunning. The dress looked prefect on Mal, it left them all speechless and shocked. They were so shocked until they didn't say a word. Mal cleared her throat to get their attention so that she could listen to what they think about the dress.

"Guys? What do you think?" Mal said, gaining the attention of all that was in the room.

"You look gorgeous, dear. Simply amazing!" Belle started.

"Oh my, if we reacted like that, I wonder how would Ben react when he sees you." Evie said, smirking. The girls giggled at the thought of how Ben would react to Mal on the day of coronation.

"This is like a dream come true. I have never thought of this before. Until after the declaration of allowing the VKs onto Auradon, I developed a dream. And now, after I saw myself in this dress, that dream has came true. I'm also happy I chose good over evil. Without making that choice, I think I wouldn't be here. " Mal said.

"I'm sure we would have ended up with the same situation, sometimes these moments are just fate, destiny. It is bound to happen at any cost. I'm glad you chose good too. But, deep down, I knew from the start, you have a good heart." Belle said, taking Mal's hands in hers. Mal smiled at Belle with gratitude.

After all the talking, Mal changed out of the coronation dress to maintain it's look before the coronation. She looked at the dress hanging from the hanger and thought, "Never have I ever thought this day would come. I have great friends, a guy that I love, a warm family. This day would never have came if not for the declaration and the day I made my choice."

Afterwards, the girls headed back for their rooms and Belle went back to the Castle. They had such a wonderful time today.

—Time skip to the coronation—
The day has come. Everyone was in frenzy mode, busy preparing themselves for the coronation that would soon happen. Mal headed to the Castle to get ready for her coronation, the rest of the girls went to her room to get ready with Evie, who made all of their dresses. The girls had to do their hair by themselves without Mal's help with her spell. Thankfully, Evie was good at everything: dressmaking, makeup, and hair.

Meanwhile, with Mal, the Royal Tailor and his employees were getting Mal into the dress once again. Since it was a corset top, they had pulled the dress tight against her body. She struggled to not scream in pain from the tightness. Once again, she felt breathless, in a legit way. The corset was so tight against her that she was starting to have trouble breathing.

"Too tight- Can't breathe-" Mal managed to speak up about the tightness before she really couldn't breathe.

"I'm sorry, Miss Mal. My employee had no idea. Apologise to Miss Mal now!" The Royal Tailor said apologetically before shouting at his employee.

"I'm sorry, Miss Mal. It was a mistake." The employee apologised frantically.

"Oh no, it's fine." Mal said nicely.

"Oh my! Look at you Mal. I've seen you before but you still look as stunning as ever." a voice said. It was Belle. Beside her stood Beast.

Mal stepped down from the platform to greet Belle and Beast. She walked gracefully and elegantly towards them. The Royal Tailor protested from behind, as they were still adjusting Mal's dress.

"Good afternoon." Mal said politely to Beast and Belle, whilst curtsying. They smiled back at her, proud of what she has become over the time. From once a villain kid, to a soon-to-be Queen. She used to be causing trouble anywhere she goes, but now she carries herself with such poise and character.

"Mal, you are no doubt the correct choice to become Queen. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. Oh, but who was the one who vandalised the statue of me?" Beast asked as the three of them were walking back to the platform, where Mal went to stand once again for the Royal Tailor to finish adjusting the dress.

"I think it would be Anastasia. She was probably jealous of the fact that Ben chose me to be the Queen instead of her and then she continued to vandalise the statue to sabotage me. Probably wanting to make me seem more unworthy of the position of Queen." Mal said gently, showing no hatred or anger.

To think that she used to be so mad when Anastasia would come near to Ben and even after Anastasia had said all those mean things and done all those mean things to her. But now, she is just talking about her nicely without any sign of anger. This shocked Belle and Beast. But they knew that she was really the one to be the Queen, this had further proved her worthy. Belle and Beast smiled with fondness for the soon-to-be Queen. They felt so proud of her, they had thought of Mal as their own daughter after their son had started dating her.

After she had put on her dress, she proceeded to sit down in front of a vanity, and people began to work magic on her appearance. They had curled her hair, with light natural makeup to complete the look. With that, she was done, she was ready to go for her coronation.

She rode in a carriage towards the Castle. A large amount of people were on the sides, throwing petals in celebration of today. The carriage then came to a stop in front of the entrance to the Castle. There was a red carpet placed on the stairs leading up to the entrance. Standing on each side of the stairs were the Royal Musicians, which started playing their instruments to announce the arrival of Mal. At the entrance stood Belle and Beast.

"Mal, I am not your real mother, but I'll soon be. I just wanted to say how I'm so proud of what you have done so far. And I know you will do better in the future. You follow your heart and make the right choices." Belle said. Mal smiled gratefully at her. Belle was the type of Mother that she didn't have, supportive of whatever she has done.

"Mal, I know we didn't start of with getting along well in any sorts of way. But I just want to say I'm proud of how you have become and I know you are the one who is rightfully the Queen. I really can see the effort you have made to become better and better every time." Beast said. Mal smiled at him, grateful. Beast, although he was scary, but he was the Father she never had, she only had her mum who was also not so loving.

"Well, we are heading inside first. See you soon!" Belle said. Mal smiled and nodded. She turned around and looked at the people around her. All of them cheered for her, and she felt really happy that they were so supportive of her. She remembers the environment she had in the Isle of the Lost. No matter where she went, there were always pickpockets, vandalism, and bullies. But now in Auradon, people are nice to each other, caring for one another, and grateful to everyone. Coming to Auradon really changed Mal's life. Of course it's a 180-degree change, but Mal is slowly getting used to it.

Mal turned around and began to walk up the stairs, and she saw two men bowing down to her at the entrance. She slowly walked down the red carpet gracefully, just like she had practiced. She continued to walk, every time she walked past, someone would bow down. Until she got to the main area, with all the people, once she stood at the doorway, everyone looked at her in awe. She was truly gorgeous. At the area, she saw all her friends, Ben, Belle and Beast. Since it was Mal's coronation, she was able to choose to let her friends stand on the ground floor instead of above. As she walked in, all of those people began to bow down. And finally, she came to a stop to find Belle, Beast and the Fairy Godmother with the Magic Wand with the glass bell-shaped cover overtop.

She remembered about the day of Ben's coronation, and also the day she chose good. She smiled at the memory, that day will remain as one of the most important days in her life. But today, she will be the one who has her coronation, which makes another important day in her life.

Mal kneels down on the steps where Ben once kneeled down on, waiting for Fairy Godmother's next actions. Belle bends over a little for the Fairy Godmother to retrieve the crown from her head. Afterwards, the Fairy Godmother slowly places the crown on Mal's head. Mal looks up with joy, to see Beast lifting up the cover to reveal the wand once again; this time Mal has no intention to take it anymore. Belle takes the wand and gives it to the Fairy Godmother.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice, and mercy, as long as you shall reign?" Fairy Godmother asks Mal.

"I do solemnly swear." Mal replies with a smile on her face.

"Then, it is my honour and my joy to bless our new Queen." Fairy Godmother says with a smile on her face, while tapping both shoulders lightly. Mal slowly got up from her knees and smiled. Thank goodness, there was no interruptions this time.

She walked towards Ben and he picked her up and spun her around.

"Remember when I said 'Next time I rescue you, okay?' But you told me "Let's hope there's not going to be a next time'?" Ben asks. Mal nods in reply. "Well, I'm happy there was no next time, My Queen."

Mal smiled at the words 'My Queen'. She was so happy about everything that happened today. She couldn't believe that she had just become the Queen of Auradon and the Queen alongside Ben. And she was glad that there were no interruptions during her coronation.

Mal now has everything anybody else would want. A group of good friends, who always helps her out when she's in need, not to mention, they helped Mal and Ben patch up! A loving boyfriend, although they have some ups and downs, they still manage to work it out and stay together. A warm family, Belle and Beast, who both treats her like their own daughter. Auradon, a great place to be in and rule. What more could she ask for?

Hey guys :)))
It's been too long since we updated. Is anyone still here? We're sorry that we took so long to update. We were really really busy with our studies, and since we have finished our major exam, we decided to finish the book. From what we saw, we last updated on Feb 13 2016!! Now, it's already 2019! 3 years!Omg, we apologise for anyone who is waiting for this last chapter. Yes, this is the last chapter of this story... As an apology, here is 3000+ words of the last chapter. This book has been so fun to write, sadly it has come to an end. Like every book, there is always an ending. Happy or sad. Good or bad. Well, we're not sure about what everyone would think of this ending. So we realised that we didn't address who vandalised the statue & if Beast accepts Mal in the past few chapters. SOOOO we decided to write about them in this chapter. Oops, our bad... We must have been too busy studying for our exams... So we forgot 🤭 Hehe and the part where Fairy Godmother makes Mal into Queen, isn't that scene very familiar? Yes, it's the same as Ben's. Because we don't know how coronation goes~~ So sorry ^^

Anyways, if anyone still reads this, remember to always treasure anyone who is precious and let them know how much they mean to you. Just like Mal treasures her friends, Ben, Belle and Beast.

Well, if anyone still reads this, please comment and vote ^^. We don't know if we would ever write another story, but maybe!! Thanks so much for reading this book, please let us know what you think of it. Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading this book.

After each chapter of your life closes, a new chapter opens.
If a door closes, there will be many others open.

Until now, it has been,
XOXO Winter, Autumn and Spring

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 81 27
It all started the day Evie was born. Everyone considered her more beautiful than her mother, causing the queen's jealousy to only grow more. The Ev...
4.5K 51 17
Mildred Esther Malora, younger sister to Mal, and daughter of Maleficent. She's lived on the isle her whole life, or at least she thought she did. Wh...
32.8K 513 52
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⎢ ❝ True love doesn't exist. ❞ ❝ Madi, have you always had those golden little flecks in your eye...
28.6K 525 26
Evie lived on the Isle all her life. She had friends, good grades and even a boyfriend. All of this changes when her Ex-Best friend Uma leaves her fo...