Bad Girls

By beautifultomorrows

You weren't a slut when you were younger. You were never a slut then and now. But sometimes, society tints pe... More

0. Bad Girls
1. Bad Girls
3. Bad Girls
4. Bad Girls
5. Bad Girls
6. Bad Girls
7. Bad Girls
8. Bad Girls
9. Bad Girls
10. Bad Girls
11. Bad Girls
12. Bad Girls
13. Bad Girls
14. Bad Girls
15. Bad Girls
16. Bad Girls
17. Bad Girls
18. Bad Girls
19. Bad Girls
20. Bad Girls

2. Bad Girls

9.7K 222 13
By beautifultomorrows

Nico was excited for the first day of school. He had everything ready for the day – his clothes, his hair, and even his car.

His parents bought him it for his birthday over the summer, and he couldn't wait to take it out for a test drive. He hoped you would be impressed. That was the only reason he even wanted the car. He preferred motorcycles.

Once he reached the school, all the girls started to swarm around him. The sunglasses perched on the bridge of his nose were falling off his face. He couldn't find you anywhere.

He pushed passed all the girls and headed to your favorite spot in the whole school. Nico went to the janitor's office, the only place you could get privacy since the janitor never went in there anyway, and he was glad to find you on one of the stools that hasn't been used in years.

"Hey," he said. "What are you doing here?"

"Just...people," you replied.

He grabbed you into his arms, and you let him hold you. Nico was your best friend, and you needed his warmth to melt your ice-cold heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 73 27
Originally published in the Sealed with a Kiss anthology. A mysterious young woman warns Dr. Geoffrey Whelan and nurse Maylin Kinley that they are in...
51.6K 1.4K 20
Not your ordinary love story okay? First off my name I Bridget. I hate this guy who's name is Matthew. We both get out phones taken away during class...
2.4K 123 50
This Landrew story is about how i think Landrew came to be. Don't judge it is my first fanfic. Okay it is about Landrew when they were in high scho...
194K 8K 20
"Whoever said opposites attract, clearly haven't met us," Miranda made a decision, a decision that she had to live for, for the rest of her very lo...