The Life I Don't Want

By thewiseone12

Ally Thurston is 23 and has already been part of the Music Industry for 5 years She hates it though, it is t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 13

18 0 0
By thewiseone12

Ally's POV

I quickly fled upstairs and called Cam.

"I'm going on tour," I said breathlessly.

"What? When?"

"Now, I'm leaving in a few hours. Cam, I'm so sorry," I said almost sobbing.

"Ally, calm down, we can still contact."

"You don't understand, she is going to take my phones away. I won't be able to."

"Ally, I will be able to contact you. Look, I'll find your schedule and follow you around. Hopefully we might be able to meet"

"But what about your parents?"

"They won't care. If I tell them it is my girlfriend, they really want me to start dating someone," he said.

"Am I your girlfriend?"

"Oh shit, I never asked, Ally will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, my Mom is coming. I'll meet you when I can. But what if I can't come?"

"Get a cheap phone, you know my number," he said.

My Mom came in and I hung up just as she snatched the phone.

"And the other one," she said and I handed it to her. She knew about it, there was no point lying about it.

She started telling me how much I needed to pack. Apparently I was going to be releasing my new album tomorrow and then announcing the tour. She informed me that she had got an amazing deal to do it live on some talk show but I didn't care. The first show would me in New York so after the interview we will head there and I would start to learn the choreography for the show.

She had all the costumes made so clearly this was something that she had been thinking about for a while and my opening act was someone that I had never heard of.

I had a restless sleep. When I was asleep I was dreaming that I was getting chased of a stage by Ana and Tara and Cam was yelling at me that I wasn't a very good performer.

I had to get up at 5:00am after about 4 hours of sleep because I had been up trying to pack. I then managed to sneak out and grab a cheap phone which I put two numbers in. Cam's and Parker's. I texted both of them but hadn't got a reply given that was at one in the morning.

I was handed green sleeveless dress to wear for the interview. It had chunks cut out of the sides around my hips and it was a sea green so sort of blue as well. I was on my second cup of coffee by the time I reached the studio for the interview.

Since my makeup was already done the only thing I had to do was wait to be called on. The host is some woman called Jessica and she was talking to some other guest so I stood on the wings waiting to be called out. She finished the interview and the show went to an ad break.

I was pushed out and took a seat opposite her. We quickly introduced ourselves and then someone told us that we were live in ten seconds. I made sure that I was sitting right and the interview started.

"Today I am here with Ally Thurston, a very famous name in the music industry," she said and I smiled.

"Thanks for having me," I said.

"So, I hear that you have an announcement for all your fans today."

"Yes, so I have been secretly working an album that has 16 tracks and it will be released at midnight tonight," I started and some of the fans in the audience started to scream.

"Wow, that was a well-kept secret."

"Yes, but I wasn't finished. Starting in two weeks I am starting a worldwide tour."

More screams started as the dates and times came up on the scream behind me for the audience and on the screen for television viewers. There were going to be 104 shows and it will be almost a yearlong tour.

The interview continued for a few more minutes before I got up as the show went to another ad break. I was going to performing Falling in Love with You. It was one of my favourite song of this album.

The flight was extremely boring. Mom was telling me about all my songs and the set that I would be performing. I would be performing all 16 songs from my new album and another 10 songs so 36 in total. My opening acts would be Aaliyah Carter and a group called Flashed, a girl group of three girls.

I headed to the dance studio and I was starting learning the choreography. The first song that I was learning the dances for is Let's go and it probably the most energetic dance I have ever learnt. I had a ton of dances to learn and they were some of the hardest I have ever had to learn. The backup dancers have already learnt them which confirms that Mom has had this tour planned for a while.

The next place I had to go to for costumes. It involved me standing there for an hour and getting attacked by pins as they made sure that everything was the right size. Mom was on the phone the whole time but also found time to yell at the woman that was fitting me.

I feel really sorry for her because she must have been terrified of my Mom. I was trying to make her job as easy as possible but she kept stabbing me and I this close to yelling at her.

Mom finally hung up the phone and began to tell me about ticket sale which I don't care about. People came to my shows and I don't really care how many people come. I like the performing so I don't care but Mom does.

"Your first show is in an hour and you haven't even started getting ready," Mom moaned.

I was sitting in my dressing room, reading some random book that I had found. Aaliyah had already performed and Flashed where starting their set.

"I have worked my butt off with hours of work to get this tour and you are just going to blow it," she snapped.

I put down by book and started to get ready before she had a heart attack. Throughout the show I kept my hair and makeup the same. My hair was lightly curled by my stylist and my makeup was kept light. The first costume was a light blue dress with a very floaty skirt. I was wearing ballet shoes that were easy to dance in.

I was standing behind the stage as the Flashed finished. The crowd cheered as the curtains closed and the set quickly got changed. The stage people managed to get it ready in four minutes. I stepped up so that I was standing behind the stage.

It was set up so that there was a block at the back of the stage. It has stairs up all the sides. The stage then went straight forwards and it had two similar bits in a V that joined the first at the point. The music started and I stepped up the stairs so that I was at the top. The crowd scream as I started my first song, Falling in Love with You.

Falling for you, falling for you
Can't hold on any longer
And now I'm falling for you

The day started ordinary; boys walking by (walking by)
It was the same old story; too fresh or too shy (or too shy)
I'm not the kind to fall for a guy who flashes a smile (it goes on for miles)
Don't usually swoon, but I'm over the moon ( Cause he was just too cool for school)

And now I'm f-f-falling (for you)
F-f-falling (in love with you)
I know I shouldn't, but I
I just can't stop myself from
f-f-falling (for you)
F-f-falling (in love with you)
Can't hold on any longer
And now I'm falling in love with you

Now we're going steady; he just amazing right
He says "ready, Freddie? And we paint the town (paint the town)
I'm not the kind to fall for a guy just cause he's up high (when he's cruising by)
He's ready to race and I'm catching his gaze
We'll go on like this for days

And now I'm f-f-falling (for you)
F-f-falling (in love with you)
I know I shouldn't, but I
I just can't stop myself from
f-f-falling (for you)
F-f-falling (in love with you)
Can't hold on any longer
And now I'm falling in love with you

It feels like I tumbled from another world
Into your arms and it's so secure
Maybe I'll stumble, but I know I can
Head over heels, I'm gonna be with you
Yeah

And now I'm f-f-falling (for you)
F-f-falling (in love with you)
I know I shouldn't, but I
I just can't stop myself from
f-f-falling (for you)
F-f-falling (in love with you)
Can't hold on any longer
And now I'm falling in love with you

I finished the song standing at the end of the V thing. The fans started screaming even louder. I leant down and gave high-fives to some of the fan which made them scream louder. I stood up again and started my next song.

The reason I don't like tour is the exhaustion. After the show all I wanted to do was collapse but I couldn't do that. There was already a massive queue of people waiting to meet me. I changed into half-black half-hot pink shirt with black shorts. The first girl in the line started almost crying when I reached her.

"What's your name?' I asked softly.

"Stacey," she sobbed.

"Well Stacey, what's your favourite song?" I asked as we posed for a photo.

"Don't stay Low," she said.

The night was even longer by the time the line finished. I had a very similar conversation with all the fans to the one that I had with Stacey. It was two in the morning before we returned to the bus. I slipped into pyjamas and climbed into bed. I just wish I could be at home with Cam.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................

Comment and Vote

The Wise One

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 91.4K 45
When Madison Banks moves to California with her dad after her parents divorce, she's ready for the sun, the waves, and the beach Hotties. Little did...
102K 2.1K 31
This about a girl named, Gabby Dallas. She is Cameron Dallas little sister. So everyone knows her on Vine, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. But they...
399K 14.3K 42
You have no idea how much I need boring. Two years after the murder of her parents Caia is finally ready to start anew. New name, new town, new schoo...
509K 9.2K 28
Lilly's life isn't perfect and as a result of her past, she keeps to a distance, her only connections her best friend Sonny and her 'parents'. Lilly'...