Now That He's Back

By h-drew

What happens when two best friends finally fall in love? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Authors Note
Authors Note Pt. 2

Chapter 12

7.1K 192 9
By h-drew

When we arrived at the party it was at this huge house. I figured since the house was so big & looked liked it cost like 2,000 a month, the dude's parents must've been rich. We walked into the house & there was people everywhere. Liam leaded us to the backyard where Liam's friend had a huge pool. Then Liam introduced me & breanna to his friend.

"Hey josh this is my friend Arianna & this is Arianna's friend Breanna" He said to Josh.

"Hey Arianna & Breanna. I'm josh & welcome to my party. Haha, if you two are thirsty there's cups & drinks in the kitchen" he said.

"Ok thanks, it was nice meeting you" I said.

Then me & breanna walked back inside and into the kitchen. His kitchen was even more huge. There was cups on the counter and me & breanna grabbed one and we both got Dr.Pepper.

Liam walked into the kitchen and said "C'mon guys, were about to play a game of truth or dare."

"Umm okay" I said.

Everyone came inside the house & everyone sat in the livingroom.

"So, who wants to go first?" Josh said.

"I will" This girl named Alina said.

All the dares were pretty funny & simple. Like Josh had to run outside in his underwear. And this girl named Cierra had to kiss this guy named Jack.

Until there was a big challenge.

"Truth Or Dare, Liam" Josh said.

"Dare" Liam saying nervously.

Out of the whole game it was the first time Liam was actually gonna pick dare.

"Umm I dare you too..." Josh said using his thinking face.

"I got it! I dare you too kiss... Arianna for atleast 5 seconds"

I froze for a bit. Did he just say my name?! Oh lord. What was I getting myself in too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
1.2M 38K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
7.4M 207K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
1.1M 60.4K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...