Bullied by Thomas Sangster

Від hopeinthemaze

Ugh I hate him. He thinks he rules the world. He thinks he should always pick on me. We are teenagers for god... Більше

Chapter 1 (The Bully)
Chapter 2 (Classes)
Chapter 3 (Thomas's Friend)
Chapter 4 (The only one)
Chapter 5 (Transfered)
Chapter 6 (Everyone has a story)

Chapter 7 (Falling)

12.7K 268 531
Від hopeinthemaze

He looks up at me, there are still tears on his face.
"Wait what? How can you forgive me?" He said.

I take a deep breath, "I forgive you, as long as you don't do it again." I say.
"So if you forgive me, do you trust me?" He said

"That needs to be built up, I don't trust you yet."

"I get it" he said looking down, "but I need to tell you something that is the truth, whether you choose to believe it or not"

I look at him. I knew he wasn't lying.
"I really like you, that's why I was so mean, I don't know why it came out that way but that's the truth, I like you" he said

I had to try not to gag. He just said- he liked me! How could I get that from all the crap he had given to me!

Jake looks at me with big eyes.
But I heard it in his voice. He did like me.

"Thomas I-I, I don't know how your emotions could come off that way, because when someone likes you, you usually should come off as a nice person" I say.

"I know" he said putting his hands to his eyes. He had tears coming down his face again.

Thomas really did seem sorry, "Truth, I don't know why I did what I did, but I don't know how to express that I'm so sorry, I hate myself so much for everything I've done. Everyday I would go home and hate myself, I'd cry myself to sleep, I don't know what to do." He said.

I look at him. I scoot out of Jake's arms and inch a little closer to Thomas. I grab his arm again, I lifted his jacket. His arm looked bad. I look at it and start breathing fast.

"I'm so sorry" he said, "I really am! I don't know what to d-" he began. Just as I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

He soft perfect, plump, smooth lips. I put my hands on his shoulders. I felt as the tension left his body as he put his arms around my lower back.

I keep my eyes closed. He held onto me. I smile as I kiss him. Was I falling in love with my bully?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
4.5K 166 34
This is a Bucky Barnes x y/n enemies to lovers. This will not include mature content as I am not comfortable writing it but there will be minor matur...
130K 1.9K 33
This book shows you the hole december, every day. Y/N is 23 right now and Tom 24. Both are actors and very close friends. You met Tom 4 years ago an...
27.2K 695 32
On one of Colby's usual nights of exploring abandoned places, he faces something he's never faced before. It's moronic to go back there, but Colby's...