Chapter 5 (Transfered)

I get to school the next day and Kathryn is at my locker holding a book in her hand.

"So" she said when I walk up to the locker, "I heard you and Jake hung out yesterday" she said with a smirk on her face.

She just really wants us together I have no idea why.

"What the heck" I say hitting her shoulder and laughing,
"What!" She said with a huge smile on her face. She moved her long blonde hair from her eye.
Her smile drops suddenly,
"He's coming" she said still looking over my shoulder.

I turn. Thomas is walking down the hall, and he's with Dylan! Is he coming to this school now! He can't...

"Hey Truth" Dylan said standing in front of Thomas.
"Hi Dylan" I say as my voice shakes.

"Truth" he said leaning to my ear, "I talked to Thomas, I tried to make him tell me that he will leave you alone but he said no, but I will make sure he won't hurt you when I'm around"

"Thanks" I say but I don't believe it for a second.
"Yeah well just because I can't physically hurt you doesn't mean I can't talk to you!" Thomas says.

"Also I transferred here from California, I got an acting job" Thomas said ignoring Thomas's comment.

"You still suck so much bitch" Thomas said with his arms crossed. Dylan rolled his eyes and turned around.

"see you guys later, but if you'll excuse me..."He cupped his hand over Thomas's mouth and dragged him away. Thomas did not look happy.

"Shit" I say, Kathryn looks at me,"I think Dylan is making things worse for me when he won't be around"

"Oh so that's his name" Kathryn said with a look of satisfaction on her face. She smiled at me really giddy.

I give her a frown and raise one eyebrow.

"I just didn't know his name!" She said looking at me trying not to smile.
"You like him" I say opening my locker and shaking my head with a smile.

"I didn't show any facial expression that told you that! How did you know?"
"Remember I just can somehow read emotions, I don't know how even if your expression is blank I know"

"Well it freaks me out a bit" she says leaning against the lockers,
"Well I just know you like him" I say getting back on topic,

"What makes you say that?" Her voice cracked.
"Well now you totally gave it away!"
"Fine yes Dylan is really cute"

I make kissy faces at her like she does to me so I can get on her nerves.
"Stop" she said hitting my arm.

"Well miss hypocrite, I'll just leave you alone" I say with a smirk and raising an eyebrow.
"Wow" she responds, "do you know anything about him?!" She said quickly.

"Well we talked yesterday and he is really good friends with Thomas and he moved here for an acting job." She opened her mouth really excited but before she could speak I talk "yes I know you like acting"

"I also can sing ya know!" Kathryn said really happy.
"Yeah" I say nodding my head and looking at her with a duh face.

"Ok I'm done playing a dumb girl" Kathryn says.
"I know your not trying to play the dumb girl, it's just your personality, you're unusually giddy" I said back at her.

"Please tell me more about Dylan!" She says begging.
"That's all I know Kathryn!" I say back, "and by the way I've never ever seen you interested in a boy before, well not like this"
"Well..." Kathryn said.

"Kathryn time for class, you can go daydream about Dylan there"

"And I can think about how I'm going to survive Thomas.
"I'm sorr-" she said but Jake comes over before she can finish.

"Hey you feeling better?" Jake asked putting his hand on her shoulder.
"Not really," I say back, he gives me a sincere look," I'm in big trouble"

"How come?" Jake asked
"Thomas is going to kill me when Dylan isn't around"

"Well when are you alone with just him?"
"Just Cooking class now. Dylan is in Guitar with us"
"I'll transfer to cooking" Jake said

"I can't ask you to do that" I say back even though I hope beyond anything he meant it.
"I'm going to don't worry" he said with a smile.
"Thanks Jake" I smile and hug him, he hugs me back.

"Why are you doing that for me?" I ask.
"Because you mean more to me then art class" he says as a smile creeps up his face.
~~~
Later that day...
"So I think when we cut the carrot we should use this one" Sarah said holding up a knife. We were learning the correct knife cuts. Jake walks up to me. He was assigned my group.

He looked at us with a bit of a smirk. He bit his lip.
"Do you have something to say J" I say knowing he is trying to keep something in.

"Yeah that is not the correct knife" he chuckled, "this one is" he said getting out another knife.
I give him a look of surprise. I didn't expect him to be so knowledgeable about cooking.

"I know a little more then you would think" he said with a wink and a cute smile.

Thomas of course walks over. He grabs a knife. He smiles.
"Whoa dude not cool" Jake said putting his hands up.

"Wimps" he said putting the knife down.
"So Gani, I think I need to talk to you later, meet me by your locker after school" he said leaning across the counter, he grabs my shirt and brings me in close to his face. I can see his teeth, "or you're dead"

I gulp, he lets go of me and walks away.
Jake puts an arm around me. I look at him, a tear comes down my eye. I grab onto him and dig my head into his chest. He kisses the top of my head.

"It's ok Truth" he says, "you'll always be ok" he says as I look up at him, "you're a fighter"

"Um," Sarah said sticking up one finger, "sorry to interrupt but we really need to keep going" I knew she wasn't trying to be mean so it was ok. I separate myself from him,
"Sorry" I say wiping a tear from my eye.
~~~
Next period (aka guitar class)
I grab my guitar I sit down.
Dylan comes and sits next to me. "Hey Truth." He says with a smile, apparently he plays electric.

"Hi" I say looking down
"You ok?" He asks
"Yeah I'm fine" I say," how about you?"
"Well I'm doing pretty good, I am starting my shooting tomorrow" Dylan said with enthusiasm.

"What is the roll for?" Happy to change the subject.
"Well I'm not supposed to tell anyone but I don't think you'll tell people" he said with a wink.

"Ok" I say with a chuckle
"It's called Teen Wolf" he said looking away with a smirk but then looking back at me, "I play the sidekick of the main Character who happens to be a werewolf, my name is gonna be Stiles"

"I didn't know that could be a name"
"Well it's a nickname" he said looking into my eyes.
"Well that's a cool nick-" I start saying just as Thomas walks over.

"Thomas" Dylan shoots Thomas a look.
"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything" he says sitting down.

We sit in silence for the rest of the period. The bell rung and I ran to my locker. I got all my stuff. I saw Thomas come up to me and gave me smirk.

He pushed me against the lockers hard.
"You ready Bitch" he said.
I closed my eyes, "just get it over with"

-hey guys! A little bit of a longer chapter for you people! I have writers block on only this story and it is so annoying! I hope you enjoyed this chapter though😉!

~Hope