My Alpha Mate

By sosweetsofie

Sofie Hudson is the daughter of one of the strongest alphas in the whole world. Her life is almost perfect. S... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6

chapter 5

106 3 0
By sosweetsofie

^^^Sofie's make up and clothes for the date

___________________

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I walked to the bathroom and do my routine. I walked inside my walk-in-closet and grabbed my high waisted sky blue shorts, white spaghetti strapped crop top and black waterfall jacket. As I walked outside my walk-in-closet,my window rolled up and came in Dean.

"Hey baby, you're not wearing that." He stated.

"And why shouldn't I wear it? Don't you think it's cute?" I pouted.

He approached me and kissed my left temple. "No, it's cute. It's just that...uhmm... i-I don't like male wolves looking at you wearing that. It's too short and-"

"Babe, i'm all yours" i said with a wink

"I know but you still have to change." He grabbed my hand and led me to the door of my walk-in-closet. I leaned in to him and kissed his neck. He shivered in my touch. I love the effect I have to him.he grabbed my waist and pull me closer and i wrapped my legs unto his waist for support. He licked my lips for entrance. I smirked and bit his tongue!! HARD. HAHAHA. He flinched. I took this opportunity and sprinted towards my car. I yelled "bye mom bye dad love you". As i walked out Crystal and Diana are there with short dress and short shorts (NOT THE WHORE TYPE)

"I guess you two have the same problem as I am?" I said as I pouted.

"YES NOW LET'S GO" they exclaimed as they pushed me inside the black camaro. Reece,Clyde,and Dean got out of the house. Oh the look of Dean's face caused me to burst out into laughter. The guys immediately hopped in to Clyde's F150. and began chasing us.

"Oh shit." Crystal cried.

"We're in big trouble siste- Sofie? why the hell are you laughing?" Diana said as Crystal looked at me like i crazy

"hahaha did you see hahaha Dean's hahaha face?" And I started laughing.

"Yeah he looks like his tongue got cut off." Crystal stated then began to chuckle. "Sorry." She said with a chuckle.

"hahahah i hahaha bit his tongue." Then we all are laughing our ass off.

As soon as our laughter came off i looked back and noticed that the guys were no where in sight.

"Hey I think we lost them!" I squilled hah! Take that boyyos! Who run the world? Girls! Diana and Crystal looked back and do some happy dance on their seats. Diana played the song. #PARTY IN THE USA# by Miley Cyrus. And we all sang.

"I hopped off the plane at L.A.X. with a dream and my cardigan
Welcome to the land of fame excess whoa,
Am I gonna fit in?" Diana started.

"Jumped in the cab,
Here I am for the first time
Look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous" Crystal sang

And it's my turn

"My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous,
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio
And a Jay-Z song was on
And a Jay-Z song was on"

And then we all sang like maniacs.

"So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
The butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like yeah
Movin' my hips like yeah
I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
I know I'm gonna be OK
Yeah, it's a party in the USA

Get to the club in my taxi cab
Everybody's looking at me now
Like, "Who's that chick that's rockin' kicks?
She gotta be from out of town."

So hard with my girls not around me
It's definitely not a Nashville party
'Cause all I see are stilettos
I guess I never got the memo

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune
And a Britney song was on
And a Britney song was on"

We all laughed and pulled to the driveway of Forks high. As soon as we get out. We immediately regretted it. The guys were in front of us and their nose is flaring with smoke.

'Oh we're in big trouble mah ladies' Crystal sang in the mindlink.

"You bit my tongue AGAIN" Dean's face was hilarious. I began to chuckle a bit.

"WE TOLD YOU ALL TO CHANGE" they said in unison.

We girls hugged them and whispered 'sorry' 'i'm sorry' 'sorry babe'

I whispered 'sorry babe to Dean and peck his lips. He relaxed a bit and put his hands unto my waist and pulled me closer. As we entered the doors the wolves bowed their heads in respect and I heard a lot chorus of 'morning alpha' 'morning luna' 'alpha' 'luna' i am overwhelmed them calling me luna. I smiled at them and Dean just shrugged them all off. Dean was right. The guys were eye raping me. Dean was growling all the time towards our first period and I can't help but smile at his reaction. I find them cute.

"Princess, why are you smiling?" He asked.

"You're so cute" i said and i immediately regretted it. I didn't mean for it to come out. It just did. He smirked and whispered.

"So are you princess, especially when you're blushing" he smirked once again. I rolled my eyes and take a seat. He seated beside me and intertwined our fingers the whole period. The girls were giving me death glares and eye raping Dean. Especially Klara. I heard a low growl and i knew it was me. "Princess, you're turning me on when you're jealous. Let me remind you i'm yours and you're mine" Dean winked and kissed our intertwined fingers. I smirked at the girls and listen to the teacher.

Dean's P.O.V

Sofie and I are at the outside of Forks high. And i lean in to her and kissed her temple and bent down on one knee. Her face looked worried and all.

"Relax babe, i'm not gonna ask you to marry me, not yet" i said with a chuckle. But of course one day i'll ask her to marry me.

"Ohh" she said blushing of embarassment.she looks so cute.

"Will you? Sofie Hudson. Go on a date with me? Dean Freed." I said with hopeful eyes. And hand her pink roses that she loves.

She got the flowers and her face lits up and grabbed my hand to stand me up and hugged me. "I'll be honored" she cried and peck me on the lips.

"Ew get a room you two" Crystal yelled and kissed Reece. We all laughed and drive home Sofie and her friends.

Sofie's P.O.V

Today is Saturday. Dean and I will have a date. He said he'll pick me up 6pm sharp and the time now is 3pm. Crystal and Diana helping me to get ready. I took a shower that lasted 25mins. I have to smell good okay!. Crystal picked my outfit for like 30 mins. God she keeps on saying

"oh this is it" then she'll say
"nooo oh my god this is prettier" and she'll say
"This is much cutier" then she'll say again
"This is perfect."( outfit on top )

Haha well Diana is doing my make up she keeps on testing what's good for me ( make up on top )

It's 5:30 and they both are finish. They led me to my body sized mirror and I gasped while they squilled. I look perfect. My hair has its natural curls, my make up is so catchy i love it, my outfit is so cute the black ribbons, super light baby pink skirt, my white wedges, i love it.

"Thanks girls i love you you two are the best" i said as we group hug. Later on we heard a doorbell. They pulled away and smirked at me and dragged me down the stairs. Mom and Dad are smiling at me in awe. And Dean has its mouth wide open. His beta and third in command kept on smirking at him while they nod at me with a face of 'he is head over heels at you' and chuckle.

"Oh sweetie you look gorgeous." My mom said with excitement

"I love you princess be careful" daddy said with worried emotion. What's wrong?

I hugged them two. "Thanks mom, i will dad love you both" and peck their cheeks i heard them saying "my little girl is not little anymore" ofcourse i'll still be their little girl.

As soon as we are at the front door, Dean spun me around and kissed my temple.

"You look gorgeous baby girl" he whispered in husky voice. I noticed he was wearing white dress shirt,and black pants.he look so hot. I purred. God this is so embarrassing.

"Baby girl don't hide yourself, I love you" he said as he kissed my lips.

"I love you too my big ass Alpha" i winked at him.

He led me to his car and began driving. "Where are we going?" I said as we drove down the road. He just smirked and intertwined our fingers and sit it at my thigh. "You're not gonna kill me right?" I said as he chuckled.

"Nope baby girl. Trust me. Now be quiet" he said with a giggle. God he's so hot.

He led me into a fancy hotel. And we two are the only ones in here. "Did you rent the whole place for us?" I said with an awe.

"Yes." He answered.

"B-but"

"Why? You don't like it?" He said kinda worried

"No, I love it" i said as i kissed his cheeks. "It costs you too much" i said looking at the ground. He tilted my head up

"Anything for my baby girl". He said as he pulls me closer. Tingles were made through his touch. I feel safe with him. A waiter came and looked at me with lust. Dean growled.

"I-im so so-sorry alpha" he said as he bowed down. "R-ri-right th-this w-way" poor waiter he looks really frightened.

I calm Dean by squeezing his fingers and he immediately calmed down. He led us into a table with the view of the city lights and below a big chandelier with flower vines. Dean ordered for me and we waited for the waiter.

"Do you like it?"

"I do, i love it thank you Dean"

"Anything for you, we'll have one more place to go" he said with a wink

"Where?!" I ask happily as he blushed.

"Secret" he's so cute.

"Oh look! My big alpha is blushing" i cooed him as i pinch his cheeks.

Food arrived and we talked and laugh. Once we're finished he led me to his car and we drove to a comfortable silence. His fingers were intertwined with mine and placed on my thigh.

"Can you pretty please tell me where we're going?" I said with my best puppy eyes. He looked at me and he began to panicked.

"Stop it baby girl. I can't control myself.just pretty please,trust me." He said as he kissed our intertwined hands. I nod in response and enjoyed my mate's presence.

We pulled up to a cliff with the view of the city lights and under the light of a thousand stars. There is a blanket with pillows 20 meters away from the cliff. It's so romantic, my heart melt at the view.

"Do you like it?" Dean said as he led us into the blanket with pillows. We lay down. I rested my head on his chest and he is playing with my hair as we watch the stars.

"I love it, thanks Dean." I look up at him. He has this dark shade of pink at his cheeks. Aww my baby is blushing. He leaned in and kissed me. He licked my lips for entrance and i gladly let his tongue in. Our tongue moved in a sync. He moan as I grab his hair and push him closer to me. He moved on to my neck and giving me wet kisses. I moan and my breathing stop when he found my soft spot.shivers went through my spine. He stopped and pulled away, me and my wolf whimpered.

"Baby girl? Can I mark you?" He said with pleading eyes.

"Y-yes"

"It's okay, i can wait if you're not ready" he said with sad eyes.

"But i am ready Dean. If you don't mark me right now i'll go find someone who'll mar-"
He cut me off by kissing me and he pulled away.

"DONT YOU DARE BABY GIRL.YOU ARE MINE! ONLY MINE." he growled then purred. I felt his canines poked unto my skin and soon i felt a sharp pain radiating on my skin But soon pleasure came rushing in. I moaned in pleasure and felt him licked his mark and kissed it. He pulled away and hugged me.
" i love you baby girl " he whispered.

"I love you my big Alpha" i kissed him. He stood up and went by the cliff. I panicked and rush to his side.

"What the hell?! You told me you love me then you're gonna jump off the cliff?! Are you crazy?! Do you know what will happen to me if I lose you?" I yelled as tears flow down freely on my cheeks. Why the hell would he jumped? I can't live without him. Dean cupped my cheeks and wipped my tears.

"Baby girl i'm not gonna jump." He said with a chuckle. I feel my cheeks burn. He's so hot when he smiles ughh

"Thanks baby girl you too" he said. I felt my cheeks radiating. Stupid mindlink.

I hugged him then whispered

"Ohh" i look up at him and he's looking at the city. He then screamed

" I LOVE YOU SOFIE HUDSON. YOU'RE MINE FOREVER " now i'm blushing really hard. Redder than the tomato.

"I love you too Dean Freed. My big Alpha, you're mine and i'm yours. Forever." And with that he kissed my temple.

"You look so cute my little tomato" we laughed then he turned serious.

"Will you moved in with me?" He said with pleading eyes. Oh my god i can't believe this. I am jumping because of excitement oh my god oh my god

'Say your answer alreadyy' my wolf purred.

"Yes! I would love to" i said with excitement. He grabbed me and lay me to the blanket with pillows. He hugged me closer to him

"You made me the happiest man alive, i love you so much baby girl. You mean the world to me" Dean said. I love him to death! He'll be the death of m-

"No baby girl, you'll be the death of me" he said with a wink.

Stupid mindlink

______________________

So cliché and cheesy right?😂😂 sorry guys! Love you😘❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 2.1K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
3.1M 69.8K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
47.1K 2.7K 87
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
1M 45.1K 38
Moving back to a hometown she had left before she could even remember it was never supposed to be a big deal. But for Sara Bryant, everything is abou...