chapter 4

^^^Pack house of Silvermoon pack picture

___________________

Dean's P.O.V

My outfit for tonight is Black suit with Blue neck tie. I am going to the pack house of Silvermoon. Which is Sofie's pack. I'm meeting with her dad and mom, Alpha Gregory and Luna Scarlett. my wolf is excited seeing her mate, so am I. So I ran downstairs of my pack house. Everyone was bowing and greeting me as they came my way. I head out and saw my beta and third in command smirking. I glared at them and went inside of my black rolls royce. Sofie darling, i can't wait to see you.

I was snapped out of my trance when my beta and third in command started laughing their ass out

"WHAT'S FUNNY?!" i growled.

They both shut the hell up and my beta Jace speaks up. "Man you looked like a fucking tomato" and with that they both started laughing, i laughed with them and we soon pulled up to the Silvermoon's pack house.

Their pack house sure is huge. Standing in the middle is the Alpha Gregory and Luna Scarlett. We

Sofie's P.O.V

Once I got out of the shower, i looked over on my bed and stared in awe at the sky blue sleeveless dress with brown belt.(picture at the side)

My mom sure knows my taste

My mom sure knows my taste. I slipped on my white heels, put on some redish pink lipstick, mascara, blush on, and smokey brown and white eyeshadow, and winged eyeliner. My hairs was put up into a french braid. I glance at the mirror and i look good.

While going down the stairs, my white aldo heels is clicking by white marble beneath my heels. My nostrils were invaded by an intoxicating scent of pine and sweet cinnamon.

'He's here' my wolf purred.

I can hear my heartbeat racing. I arrived at the living room where two familiar guys were standing by our door. The bowed at me and I smiled at them. Mom and dad came by me and a guy has its back on us. Dean. I grinned like an idiot. "Sofie, we'll have the Bloodmoon pack as allies. Come meet Alpha-"

"Dean." I cut my dad.

He look at me and raised an eyebrow. Mom look at me with determined look, and the two guys which I guess is the beta and third in command looked at me with a smirk. Dean turned around,he looked at me with lust but quickly recovered.

"Alpha Gregory, Luna Scarlett, Sofie's my mate." Dean said as he grabbed my hand and slowly kissed the back of my palms.

"beautiful" he whispere.

Now i'm blushing like a tomato.

Mom hugged Dean, "i'm so happy for the both of you" mom winked at me. "And please, call me Scarlett since you'll be my son soon." And mom suddenly squilled "ohhh please give me some grandpups ASAP" mom cheered.

Daddy cleared his throat "Alpha Dean can i speak with you?"

I gave my dad a pleading look and mindlinked him "dad.."