Aidan Turner Imagines

By Aidanturnerimagines

This is where all my Aidan Turner stories are going to be. I'm giving each actor their own folder to make it... More

IMAGINE: Meeting Aidan at an art gallery and falling in love with him
IMAGINE: Aidan proposing to you
IMAGINE: Telling Kili he's going to be a father
IMAGINE: Falling in love with Kili
IMAGINE: Mitchell saving you
IMAGINE: Ross saving you
IMAGINE: Aidan falling in love with you
IMAGINE: Kili getting jealous
IMAGINE: Dante wanting to paint you
IMAGINE: Expecting a baby with Aidan
IMAGINE: Kili in his teenage years
IMAGINE: Kili taking you out on a surprise date
IMAGINE: Ross coming to save you after you've been caught in a storm
IMAGINE: Aidan kissing you for the first time
IMAGINE: Having a baby with Ross
IMAGINE: Marrying Kili
IMAGINE: Phillip telling you about his crimes
IMAGINE: Aidan asking you to elope
IMAGINE: Going on a date with Aidan
IMAGINE: Spending the day with Aidan
IMAGINE: Meeting Kili
IMAGINE: Kili and Tauriel holding you for the first time
IMAGINE: Walking out of Kili's wedding
IMAGINE: Kili getting injured
IMAGINE: Getting in a fight with Aidan
IMAGINE: Aidan saving you on the set of Poldark
IMAGINE: Kili convincing the Company to let you join them
IMAGINE: Aidan saving you from kidnappers
IMAGINE: Falling in love with Aidan
IMAGINE: Kili saving you after you've been kidnapped
IMAGINE: Thinking Aidan loves someone else
IMAGINE: Fili, Thorin, and Kili being in our world
IMAGINE: Kili asking you out
IMAGINE: Kili and you falling in love
IMAGINE: Comforting Kili

IMAGINE: Helping Kili deal with a clingy girlfriend

3.9K 126 7
By Aidanturnerimagines

     As you brush down your pony, the door to the barn flies open. Kili runs in, breathless.
     "Save me." He pants, looking around the barn.
     Your eyebrows draw. "What's wrong?" You ask worriedly. Your best friend looks at you, his eyes wide.
     "She's coming. Hide me!" He exclaims. Before you can even form another question, Kili dives into the hay been completely covered with straw.
     "Kili!" You hear a high pitched yell that makes you jump and grimace.
     "Melidia." You whisper, rolling your eyes at the sound of Kili's obnoxious and clingy girlfriend. Melidia enters the barn and you go back to brushing your pony.
     "Y/N, you haven't happened to see Kili, have you?" She asks, walking up to your pony, while eyeing you distrustfully.
     You purse your lips and shake your head, shrugging your shoulders slightly. "Sorry, can't say that I have." You answer, rubbing a piece of your pony's mane in your hand.
     Melidia sighs. "That boy..." She mutters, turning on her heel. "We're courting so you'd think he'd want to spend his time with me." She says, stalking off.
     "Melidia." You call. She stops and turns to look back at you. You raise an eyebrow. "Try loosening the leash a little bit." You say. She glares at you and stomps off.
     Once you're sure she's gone, you look at the hay stack. "You can come out now, Kili. She's gone." You inform, crossing your arms and smiling.
     Kili drags himself out of the hay stack. "I can't do this anymore, Y/N. Melidia is driving me up a wall." He wheezes, brushing himself off while walking over to you.
     You smile and pick a piece of hay out of his hair. "She's a little... clingy." You say, flicking the hay away.
     "A little?!" Kili exclaims.
     "Okay, a lot." You correct yourself.
     Kili starts pacing in front of you. "I can't go anywhere without her being with me. I've told her to back off, but she doesn't listen. She insists that since we're a couple, we should be doing everything together." He says. "I like her a lot, Y/N, but her clinginess is a major turn off." He adds, looking at you, a pained expression on his face.
     "Have you told her that?" You ask.
     "Told her what?" Kili asks.
     "That her clinginess is too much? Maybe if you let her know that if she doesn't knock it off, you guys are through." You explain. You take a step toward your friend and put a hand on his arm. "Kili, if she loves you that much, she'll stop." You say softly, looking up at him.
     He sighs. "You're right." He admits, nodding.
     You nod. "Go and find her, Kili. And tell her that." You reply.
     "I will, Y/N. Thank you. Thank you so much." He says.
     "You're welcome." You respond, smiling.

---

     Later that night, you're making dinner for yourself when you hear a knock at your door.
     "Y/N, it's Kili." A voice says.
     "Come in." You reply. He enters the house and then shuts the door behind him. You raise your eyebrows. "So, how'd it go?" You ask.
     "Wonderful." He breathes, smiling.
     "Really?" You ask, smiling.
     "Yeah, she totally understood me. She wouldn't stop apologizing." He explains.
     "Aww, I'm so happy for you." You reply, grinning.
     Kili hugs you. "It's all because of you. I probably would've ended it. Now I feel kind of stupid for not thinking about telling her before." He laughs.  
     You laugh and shake your head. "You're fine, Kili." You say.
     He pulls back and takes in a deep breath. "Well, I'm actually going over Melidia's house. She's making me dinner." He says.
     "Oh, have fun!" You exclaim as he walks to the door.
     "I will." He replies, smiling, before leaving. You smile and let out a small sigh when he leaves, and then going back to making your dinner.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 482 23
(Quick Disclaimer: I have never written a story before so this is completely new to me) This is a romance between Soap MacTavish and Reader (I DO NOT...
'LOVE' By Strang3

Fanfiction

890 53 16
Presenting 'Love' Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes Martin Freeman as John Watson I do not own any of them, the characters, etc. This is just a...
77.4K 820 55
jackdgrazer: Wow you really are my sunshine ☀️☀️☀️ + this story is a train wreck so read at ur own risk
9.4K 22 29
✨Imagines and story's of our favourite boys.✨ Disclamer: None of these characters belong to me