IMAGINE: Going on a date with Aidan

"You be good for Grandma and Grandpa, okay?" Aidan says, kissing his five year old son, Richard, on his forehead.

     "I will." Richard replies, smiling.

     "I love you both." You say, kissing your two year old daughter, Amelia, on her cheek. Aidan smiles at you and takes Amelia out of your arms. He kisses her cheek and then sets her on the floor next to her brother.

     "Mom, dad, thanks so much for watching them." You tell your parents.

     Your mom brushes her hand in the air. "It's not big deal. You two deserve a date night. Your father and I are happy to watch Richard and Amelia." She answers.

     "You two have fun, and don't come back to early." Your father says.

      Aidan laughs and wraps his arm around your shoulder. "We won't, sir." He responds.

---

     "It's so quiet." You giggle to your husband as he drives to a restaurant.

     "I know." He grins.

     "It's nice for a change though." You state, squeezing his hand.

     "We should do this more often, Y/N. I know once Richard was born we stopped going out, but we really should do this more." Aidan says.

     "I completely agree." You reply.

      He glances at you. "I love you, my love." He says.

      You smile at him. "I love you too, Aidan." You return.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!